Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Day Z PLEASE FUCKING PLAY WITH ME - Page 5 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Day Z PLEASE FUCKING PLAY WITH ME - Page 5 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Day Z PLEASE FUCKING PLAY WITH ME - Page 5 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Day Z PLEASE FUCKING PLAY WITH ME - Page 5 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Day Z PLEASE FUCKING PLAY WITH ME - Page 5 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Day Z PLEASE FUCKING PLAY WITH ME - Page 5 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Day Z PLEASE FUCKING PLAY WITH ME - Page 5 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Day Z PLEASE FUCKING PLAY WITH ME - Page 5 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Day Z PLEASE FUCKING PLAY WITH ME - Page 5 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Day Z PLEASE FUCKING PLAY WITH ME - Page 5 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Day Z PLEASE FUCKING PLAY WITH ME - Page 5 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Day Z PLEASE FUCKING PLAY WITH ME - Page 5 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Day Z PLEASE FUCKING PLAY WITH ME

+19
JasonWilsonZA
Meatshield718
sgt zombie23
Super Mega King
Vicious Fox
Zwytch
A Groovy Tophat
Made in Finland
Jagdgeschwader
Desert Sleepy
VrAzZLe Meister
snowwolf1996
FoundDa Kiwi
. ADestroyer360
Jakekola
Namorg
nK FaTaLiiTY
Garquin
ABigSoggy Wafle
23 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Day Z PLEASE FUCKING PLAY WITH ME - Page 5 Empty Re: Day Z PLEASE FUCKING PLAY WITH ME

Post  Desert Sleepy 22nd September 2012, 10:50 pm

Got into a server that was apparently a private server, meaning I didn't keep my earlier stuff. Ended up finding a double barreled shotgun (they blow by the way, but ammo's common). There was this big group all being friendly and working together to get a helicopter together. They already had a functional bus, and one of them claimed to have been on since 2:00 AM. Anyway, they had two guys sitting on a rooftop over looking the helicopter and bus. One of them held me hostage (I was on a nearby, lower roof). He eventually let me go (after I pretty much killed every zombie in Cherno as they climbed up the ladder to my roof). He left the area to go look for scrap metal (they needed one more scrap metal apparently to fix the helicopter). Another guy took his place, but ended up logging off for dinner. The other watchman said "BRB" and left.

I took the bus and drove it a few feet forward to fuck with them (I didn't know the second guy had logged out, just knew he was away). Then I decided to check out the helicopter. I got in it, but could even start it. HULL was light orange, but everything else was green. It was some type of UIC Helicopter or something. Can't remember, but it had a U in it. I got in the door machinegun and shot a zombie, then ran off thinking it would get some attention.

I then minimized and started up FRAPS and recorded myself taking the bus and driving it a short distance. I originally planned to head out to the countryside with the bus, but then I decided I'd fuck up the helicopter (dickish I realize, but I felt so giddy at the idea I couldn't stop myself). I rammed the bus into the chopper, pushing it for a short distance and eventually pinning it to a building. There was a massive explosion, and the helicopter was a burnt out husk. The bus was on fire but not broken yet. I got out, miraculously alive, and ran away. I made it to a hill, bandaged up, and made off into the countryside scot free. I watched the chat log and listened to the mic chatter as they slowly took note of how apparently Cherno was on fire. Someone thought somebody stole the helicopter, and later came to the conclusion that they crashed the helicopter into the bus (other way around).
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Day Z PLEASE FUCKING PLAY WITH ME - Page 5 Empty Re: Day Z PLEASE FUCKING PLAY WITH ME

Post  snowwolf1996 23rd September 2012, 7:39 pm

Played Day-Z for the first time today. I didn't want to face the tremendous waiting time of day-z so i joined a server known for it's low wait, then i joined and i realized something...the server was in france and it was night. It was dark and weren't boding well with my graphics...I just ran 'til i realized all i could see was the outline.
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 23rd September 2012, 7:47 pm

snowwolf1996 wrote:Played Day-Z for the first time today. I didn't want to face the tremendous waiting time of day-z so i joined a server known for it's low wait, then i joined and i realized something...the server was in france and it was night. It was dark and weren't boding well with my graphics...I just ran 'til i realized all i could see was the outline.

So you joined a french server and just ran away.... I bet that's pretty common on that server.
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 23rd September 2012, 7:53 pm

sgt zombie23 wrote:
snowwolf1996 wrote:Played Day-Z for the first time today. I didn't want to face the tremendous waiting time of day-z so i joined a server known for it's low wait, then i joined and i realized something...the server was in france and it was night. It was dark and weren't boding well with my graphics...I just ran 'til i realized all i could see was the outline.

So you joined a french server and just ran away.... I bet that's pretty common on that server.
DOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

https://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 23rd September 2012, 9:02 pm

sgt zombie23 wrote:

Well it was more like running blind inti the forest or frolicking in the woods. I was suprised I didn't meet a single zed
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 24th September 2012, 12:30 am

2nd play attempt
I find myself where i was albeit a wee bit thirsty and decide to frolic in a random direction, as i do that i notice a town with a large church-like building so i decide "fuck it its my first time" and charge in. As soon as i leave the brush i hear what sounds like a Ak shot to the right but i say fuck him and continue my charge. i do an entire loop around the town aggroing as much zeds as i can and ran at him (Granted he was prob paranoid...But he shot at me) He shot me with what looked like a Barrett and insta killed me...I don't know about the 20+ zeds on my laggy ass, but oh well
EDIT: Just realized my avatar kind of fits in a demented way
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5