Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Day Z PLEASE FUCKING PLAY WITH ME - Page 4 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Day Z PLEASE FUCKING PLAY WITH ME - Page 4 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Day Z PLEASE FUCKING PLAY WITH ME - Page 4 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Day Z PLEASE FUCKING PLAY WITH ME - Page 4 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Day Z PLEASE FUCKING PLAY WITH ME - Page 4 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Day Z PLEASE FUCKING PLAY WITH ME - Page 4 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Day Z PLEASE FUCKING PLAY WITH ME - Page 4 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Day Z PLEASE FUCKING PLAY WITH ME - Page 4 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Day Z PLEASE FUCKING PLAY WITH ME - Page 4 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Day Z PLEASE FUCKING PLAY WITH ME - Page 4 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Day Z PLEASE FUCKING PLAY WITH ME - Page 4 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Day Z PLEASE FUCKING PLAY WITH ME - Page 4 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Day Z PLEASE FUCKING PLAY WITH ME

+19
JasonWilsonZA
Meatshield718
sgt zombie23
Super Mega King
Vicious Fox
Zwytch
A Groovy Tophat
Made in Finland
Jagdgeschwader
Desert Sleepy
VrAzZLe Meister
snowwolf1996
FoundDa Kiwi
. ADestroyer360
Jakekola
Namorg
nK FaTaLiiTY
Garquin
ABigSoggy Wafle
23 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Day Z PLEASE FUCKING PLAY WITH ME - Page 4 Empty Re: Day Z PLEASE FUCKING PLAY WITH ME

Post  JasonWilsonZA 19th August 2012, 9:48 am

I just hope that guy wasnt lying when he said it may be released as a stand alone game maybe for consoles because my computer is fragile
JasonWilsonZA
JasonWilsonZA
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Day Z PLEASE FUCKING PLAY WITH ME - Page 4 Empty Re: Day Z PLEASE FUCKING PLAY WITH ME

Post  A Groovy Tophat 19th August 2012, 4:19 pm

JasonWilsonZA wrote:I just hope that guy wasnt lying when he said it may be released as a stand alone game maybe for consoles because my computer is fragile

NO.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  steveeeee 20th August 2012, 7:58 pm

A Groovy Tophat wrote:
JasonWilsonZA wrote:I just hope that guy wasnt lying when he said it may be released as a stand alone game maybe for consoles because my computer is fragile

NO.

yes my computer can barely play youtube videos, if this was on xbox id jiz..but it wont happen so ohhhhhhhhhhh well
steveeeee
steveeeee
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 15th September 2012, 1:09 am

Just got DayZ today. By the way, this topic has only been cold a month, and I didn't want to start a new one. Anyway, I spawned, set my controls, and promptly got chased into town. I ran into a house, knowing it would slow them and hoping to find a weapon, but no good. I did however lay down in terror, and learned that going prone makes you virtually invisible to the zeds, and they'll literally walk right over your back while you're prone in a house. They left, and I survived.

I crawled out onto the street, remembering the corpse of some unfortunate soul I saw earlier. This time, I stayed prone, and was able to make it to him and take some medical supplies, in addition to his crowbar. Unfortunately, taking the crowbar forced me out of prone, and a couple zombies noticed me. I ran, looking for another building and more supplies, and soon had an entire towns worth following me. I got myself cornered in a small tin hut and went prone, but one kept hitting me, so I desperately went at him with the crowbar, eventually killing him but loosing a lot of blood. His fellow zeds got bored and wandered off, and I again got going.

I crawled along a beach, stealthily dispatched one straggling zombie, and made my way to a nearby building that the zombies seemed to be freaking out at. I eventually saw a corpse outside the building, and while inspecting it, saw a fellow human. He was pointing something at me, so I figured I'd stand up and do the surrender command, but it was just a flashlight and he was being attacked. He made it obvious that he saw me, and I thought he may have wanted to work together temporarily, so I heroically stood up and dispatched the single zombie attacking him, effectively saving his ass. Then I heard a gunshot, and noticed another survivor holding a rifle, with three zombies directly on his ass attacking him. I got prone, hoping to indicate I wasn't a threat and avoid the zombies, but I saw dirt kick up near me, so I shifted a bit to the side.

The man with the rifle advanced, with his crowd still attacking him, and rather than turn to shoot the zombies, he walked up to about a meter away from me and shot me point blank, all while being attacked. He then sprinted off, and since I wasn't indoors (and thus had a single unit of visibility instead of the none that you have indoors) his aggroed zombies found and started attacking me. Shot, bleeding, bones broken and left for dead, I was quickly dispatched by my assailants as the man with the flashlight asked me "We cool?".

EDIT: Second life, I crawl around gathering soda and ammo. Have a hatchet to use. I finally make it to a large town, where I start really finding stuff, and I keep hearing gunfire and seeing that people are killed, combined with a few zombie corpses in the area. I make it into an empty apartment building, and head upstairs, where I stay crouched and scavenge. Still only armed with the hatchet. All the sudden, I hear a church bell going off. And it keeps going off, not just ringing like three times, ringing constantly. I figure someone must be able to ring the bell or something, and then I start hearing all the zombies freaking out. I panic, go prone so I'm less visible, and sit still. After a few seconds, the zombies have gone silent again. Then, I hear floorboards creaking, and I figure it's one coming for me. Some asshole in a ghillie suit with a machine gun peaks around the corner, about two meters from me, and we stare at each other for a second before he starts opening up. I promptly hit the surrender button, hoping maybe, just maybe, this guy will at least be amused by the gesture and spare me, but by the time I'm 3/4s through the animation he's done reloading and finishes me. This game would be easy were it not for other people.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  xCRISS CR0SSx 15th September 2012, 9:27 am

I've got a spare weapon if anyone want's it, also I'm lost....
xCRISS CR0SSx
xCRISS CR0SSx
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 15th September 2012, 10:13 am

I found several tents in a small area, and upon investigating them, they were filled with weapons. I ended up picking up a DMR and 11 magazines for it. I might have to just drop this thing out of fear some hacker put it there, since it seems unlikely there were just eight tents filled with guns and ammo.

EDIT: I fired a shot into a tree to test it, and nothing happened. I ended up dropping it and all the ammo in the middle of a road. Wouldn't feel right to have my early DayZ experience tampered with, and I don't want to mess around with hacker shit anyway.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 15th September 2012, 4:12 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:I found several tents in a small area, and upon investigating them, they were filled with weapons. I ended up picking up a DMR and 11 magazines for it. I might have to just drop this thing out of fear some hacker put it there, since it seems unlikely there were just eight tents filled with guns and ammo.

EDIT: I fired a shot into a tree to test it, and nothing happened. I ended up dropping it and all the ammo in the middle of a road. Wouldn't feel right to have my early DayZ experience tampered with, and I don't want to mess around with hacker shit anyway.

Your face when it was an actual encampment made by a clan of players and you had the opportunity to take all their shit.

And that it wouldn't actually matter if you take anything tampered with in DayZ because it's inevitable that you are going to die with that tampered material and pass it on to some other shmuck at some point in time.
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 15th September 2012, 4:23 pm

ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:And that it wouldn't actually matter if you take anything tampered with in DayZ because it's inevitable that you are going to die with that tampered material and pass it on to some other shmuck at some point in time.

I don't know about that. I dropped the rifle and ammo, and have since gotten myself an M1911, 5 magazines for it, four bandages, a hatchet and knife, two cans of food and two sodas. I've been doing well, just being alone. If I were with someone else, they might not be able to tolerate all the sneaking. Just going it alone, I'm fine provided I don't run into any people. I plan on hopefully getting a better backpack, a good collection of food and water and a tent and trying to make it out in the wilderness.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 15th September 2012, 4:31 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:
ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:And that it wouldn't actually matter if you take anything tampered with in DayZ because it's inevitable that you are going to die with that tampered material and pass it on to some other shmuck at some point in time.

I don't know about that.

About what? Dying?

What equipment you have, what nourishment you have, it's irrelevant, as you will eventually die. And there are no originally given circumstances to eliminate that truth. You will die, there is a reason a clock with average life lengths exists. It is not if you can survive, it is how long you can survive.
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 15th September 2012, 4:39 pm

ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:
Desert Sleepy wrote:

I don't know about that.

About what? Dying?

What equipment you have, what nourishment you have, it's irrelevant, as you will eventually die. And there are no originally given circumstances to eliminate that truth. You will die, there is a reason a clock with average life lengths exists. It is not if you can survive, it is how long you can survive.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 15th September 2012, 7:53 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:I found several tents in a small area, and upon investigating them, they were filled with weapons. I ended up picking up a DMR and 11 magazines for it. I might have to just drop this thing out of fear some hacker put it there, since it seems unlikely there were just eight tents filled with guns and ammo.

Lol you passed up the luckiest thing to ever happen to someone on DayZ.
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

https://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  nK FaTaLiiTY 15th September 2012, 8:39 pm

ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:
Desert Sleepy wrote:

I don't know about that.

About what? Dying?

This is true
nK FaTaLiiTY
nK FaTaLiiTY
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 15th September 2012, 9:44 pm

OH WELL YOU'LL ALL BE EATING THOSE WORDS ALONG WITH MY SHIT WHEN MY DAYZ CHARACTER IS STILL ALIVE TWELVE YEARS FROM NOW AND YOU'RE NOT. PHOOEY ON ALL OF YOU.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 15th September 2012, 10:22 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:OH WELL YOU'LL ALL BE EATING THOSE WORDS ALONG WITH MY SHIT WHEN MY DAYZ CHARACTER IS STILL ALIVE TWELVE YEARS FROM NOW AND YOU'RE NOT. PHOOEY ON ALL OF YOU.

And your character living for twelve years means that he won't die?

Phooey on you.
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 15th September 2012, 10:59 pm

Des, now you've done it.

Now it is my mission to kill you. The time you have to prepare is short, so i suggest you get started.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 15th September 2012, 11:21 pm

ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:And your character living for twelve years means that he won't die?

Phooey on you.

HE'LL NEVER EVER DIE, I'LL LOG OFF FOREVER AND HE'LL BE ETERNALLY SAFE IN THE THEORETICAL LIMBO OF OUT OF GAME.

A Groovy Tophat wrote:Des, now you've done it.

Now it is my mission to kill you. The time you have to prepare is short, so i suggest you get started.

Hmm.... that could actually make for a fun little game amongst UXers with DayZ. Sort of like an Arena match. We're marked men, and if by chance we come across each other in the huge map, it's on. We'd of course have to arrange times and servers, and it would require patience, but it could add an extra bit of fun to it if we both know there's one other person out there with the sole goal of hunting US specifically down and killing us.

It'll be like some dueling snipers shit, like in Boardwalk Empire or that one movie about Stalingrad or that one section of The Days After. Two people, having to cautiously hunt down and kill each other. We could even arrange specific towns to meet in, then it's us against each other in a post apocalyptic urban environment, and all the while we have zombies and the elements to contend with. I know I'd be slowly crawling around town, looking out.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 16th September 2012, 4:04 am

Desert Sleepy wrote:
ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:And your character living for twelve years means that he won't die?

Phooey on you.

HE'LL NEVER EVER DIE, I'LL LOG OFF FOREVER AND HE'LL BE ETERNALLY SAFE IN THE THEORETICAL LIMBO OF OUT OF GAME.

Well, if you logged off forever, your character isn't animate: dead. And if the character were to be returned to an animate state, he or she would eventually die.

Therefore the character is dead in any instance.
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 16th September 2012, 11:25 am

ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:Well, if you logged off forever, your character isn't animate: dead. And if the character were to be returned to an animate state, he or she would eventually die.

Therefore the character is dead in any instance.

Fine then, I'm just gonna have to get ahold of illegal hacks that can make my character permanently invisible and invulnerable and have him float high up in the sky and keep the game running forever. I'll have my descendants transfer my PC and the server he's on to a new dimension when the sun explodes.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 16th September 2012, 11:58 am

Desert Sleepy wrote:Fine then, I'm just gonna have to get ahold of illegal hacks

WUT
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 16th September 2012, 4:31 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:Fine then, I'm just gonna have to get ahold of illegal hacks that can make my character permanently invisible and invulnerable and have him float high up in the sky and keep the game running forever. I'll have my descendants transfer my PC and the server he's on to a new dimension when the sun explodes.

ApocalypseVVolf wrote: What equipment you have, what nourishment you have, it's irrelevant, as you will eventually die. And there are no originally given circumstances to eliminate that truth.

If you are using mod methods, then you are an abnormal part of the game: and don't belong there. Alongside patches and bans for those using mods...

Pretty much dead again.
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  FoundDa Kiwi 17th September 2012, 1:08 pm

After playing with Namorg, Flask, and Jake last night I've realized that I'm always the one that gets shot.
FoundDa Kiwi
FoundDa Kiwi
Zombie Killer Of The Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 17th September 2012, 7:32 pm

FoundDa Kiwi wrote:After playing with Namorg, Flask, and Jake last night I've realized that I'm always the one that gets shot.

Because you didn't learn from me. Avoid everyone.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  FoundDa Kiwi 17th September 2012, 8:17 pm

Jagdgeschwader wrote:
FoundDa Kiwi wrote:After playing with Namorg, Flask, and Jake last night I've realized that I'm always the one that gets shot.

Oh, I learned. I learned that avoiding everyone gets really boring really fast. Which is exactly why I stopped playing. It got really boring, really fast. Ever since I started playing with our little group, I've had the most fun in DayZ since well, forever. The moments that stood out were probably:

- Surviving 2 hordes with at least 30-40 Zombies with Flask.
- Finally getting my Hero skin.
- And getting my first player kills with a DMR....and then falling off a roof.

On a lighter note, I wanted to post the link to this playthrough a few days ago, but never got around to it. This one of the best playthroughs that I've found. Frankie is by far the luckiest SOB to ever play DayZ. Eleven episodes total, I highly recommend watching all of them.

FoundDa Kiwi
FoundDa Kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 17th September 2012, 9:07 pm

Yeah I know I'm screwing with you.

Good on you for taking risks I say. God knows I'm far too careful for that. It's basically why it's not fun for me.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 17th September 2012, 10:14 pm

FoundDa Kiwi wrote:
Jagdgeschwader wrote:

Oh, I learned. I learned that avoiding everyone gets really boring really fast. Which is exactly why I stopped playing. It got really boring, really fast. Ever since I started playing with our little group, I've had the most fun in DayZ since well, forever. The moments that stood out were probably:

- Surviving 2 hordes with at least 30-40 Zombies with Flask.
- Finally getting my Hero skin.
- And getting my first player kills with a DMR....and then falling off a roof.

On a lighter note, I wanted to post the link to this playthrough a few days ago, but never got around to it. This one of the best playthroughs that I've found. Frankie is by far the luckiest SOB to ever play DayZ. Eleven episodes total, I highly recommend watching all of them.

I agree.

Amazing playthrough.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next