Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Day-z official topic - Page 5 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Day-z official topic - Page 5 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Day-z official topic - Page 5 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Day-z official topic - Page 5 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Day-z official topic - Page 5 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Day-z official topic - Page 5 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Day-z official topic - Page 5 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Day-z official topic - Page 5 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Day-z official topic - Page 5 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Day-z official topic - Page 5 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Day-z official topic - Page 5 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Day-z official topic - Page 5 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Day-z official topic

+18
snowwolf1996
sgt zombie23
El Mexi Can 915
KZ Powned
Jagdgeschwader
Meatshield718
FoundDa Kiwi
A Groovy Tophat
Made in Finland
Slacker Hero
DeadApe
nK FaTaLiiTY
ABigSoggy Wafle
xCRISS CR0SSx
VrAzZLe Meister
ApocalypseVVolf.
Desert Sleepy
Ryanhw12
22 posters

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Day-z official topic - Page 5 Empty Re: Day-z official topic

Post  sgt zombie23 4th February 2013, 9:37 pm

What we truly need to fear is those mummies

Spoiler:
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  El Mexi Can 915 5th February 2013, 1:50 am

Day-z official topic - Page 5 J9WB7pA
Day-z official topic - Page 5 ZiQF2Oq
Day-z official topic - Page 5 ZN27BUP
El Mexi Can 915
El Mexi Can 915
R.I.P Magicman

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 5th February 2013, 1:57 am

Got Dayz Commander and I like it a lot better than Withsix
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Day-z official topic - Page 5 Empty Just another Monday in Chernarus....

Post  Desert Sleepy 5th February 2013, 4:19 am

Mexican, Snowwolf, Sgt, Dil and I all had a fairly long, eventful adventure together on DayZ. Got a good majority of it on video, too, so expect to see that in a couple years.

In the beginning, sgt and I met up near the lighthouse south of Prigorodky. Found a UAZ, took it, and was quickly hailed by the owner who was scavenging the lighthouse with his buddy. Since they were friendly and sgt didn't want to kill them, we returned the UAZ. We went up to the high mountain north of the lighthouse and east of Prigorodky, and found a suitable clearing at the peak where we started a fire. We named the mountain "Brokeback Mountain" after Dil's favorite movie. We started a fire, cooked the eight steaks we had harvested from the plentiful wildlife in front of the lighthouse, eat and had a pow wow (sexy time). Meanwhile, Mexican and snowwolf were talking about their desperate struggle for survival, and Dil was off somewhere not talking much. Snowwolf started to come under fire, eventually becoming mortally wounded. He pleaded with Mexican to run away, but also to grab his double barreled shotgun, but Mexican had no choice and had to escape from snowwolf's assailant alive. He drove a dirtbike he had found to safety a town over.

We decided we needed to rescue them and take them with us to our mountaintop stronghold, so we descended the mountain down into Prigorodky, where there was a trio of well stocked barns. We threw some flares on the roads and eventually met up with snowwolf. We had found several jerry cans, and far away Mexican and snowwolf had their dirtbike, and it was low on fuel. Snowwolf took the jerry cans and left the barns with our blessing to go rejoin Mexican and refuel the bike. He was successful on his endeavor, and the two rode merrily into one of the longer barns, with a large crowd of "friends" in tow. Sgt had lagged out at this point. We tried to save ammo and hatchet the zombies to death, but Mexican was knocked out, and a crowd quickly started swarming his unconscious body. Snowwolf only had his hatchet to do what he could, but I switched to my M1911 and gunned down a few of the zombies. Mexican woke up, and I treated his wounds.

With most of the group now together (with the exception of Dil, who was seemingly going solo at the time, and sgt, who was trying to fix his DayZ), we decided to venture to the mountaintop to regain our strength. Mexican and snowwolf were both dangerously low on blood, so we decided a nice vacation on Brokeback Mountain featuring a warm fire, some drinks, and the exchange of hot meat was in order. Both thought it would be a bad idea to drive, being low on blood, so I took the driver's seat and decided to first ferry Mexican up to the top, and pick up snowwolf next. We ascended the mountain without incident, until we started getting close to the top, at which point the dirtbike did a wheelie and started careening downhill, backwards. We came to a stop not too far down against a tree, and Mexican disembarked and trekked the rest of the way uphill while I rode (more like panicked while I helplessly flew downhill backwards) back to get snowwolf. I got snowwolf, and this time decided to ride to the top of the mountain from the much less treacherous north. We all made it safely to the mountaintop, and I gave some meat to my two battered charges for them to eat while I gathered more wood for a fire.

Around this time, Dil started panicking over Skype and saying things like "PICK ME UP PICK ME UP PICK ME UP" over and over until we could no longer ignore him and had to go save him. Ugh. I lit the fire for the kids and got on the dirtbike, figuring going downhill would be a lot smoother if I was actually facing downhill. However, I quickly started going downhill at an uncontrollable pace (topping out at 70 miles per hour) and may have bumped into a few trees on the way. At this point, Dil had finally stopped shouting for help long enough for me to tell him to go west, AKA "with your left shoulder facing the sea" (he was in Elektro). I got onto the road around where I thought Dil would intercept me, and noticed how much slower the bike was moving (barely much faster than sprinting speed). I also noticed Dil, but spotted the convoy of zombies he had following him, only a few meters behind him. I position the bike perfectly for him to hop on and for us to take off and escape, but he didn't know how to get on and kept opening his pack. We did this for about a quarter of a mile down the road until I decided to ride the bike into the trees, hoping to lose some of our followers so that Dil could calm down enough to get on the bike.

After driving a bit into the grass, the bike came to a halt. Both wheels were wrecked, and half the fuel had been spent (it was filled by the jerry cans, but the multiple trips to get Mexican, snowwolf, and Dil had drained it). I got off and Dil and I killed the last three of our followers, and eventually determined we'd have to leave the bike and proceed up the mountain on foot. Fortunately, we were already beside the mountain, so the journey was short. We met up with snowwolf and Mexican, who had spent this time throwing flares, and hopefully also relaxing and recuperating from their earlier trials. We all had a big, wonderful pow-wow, drank and ate, and discussed our bright futures. Together at last, things were finally looking up for our resilient, beleaguered little group. Scanning the vast, animal filled plains at the foot of our mountaintop home, I couldn't help but think to myself "I do believe the worst is behind us." (*wink*).

Epilogue
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not every member of our group had yet made it to the mountain, and it wouldn't befit a team player to leave a man behind. Sgt had lagged out back in that Prigorodky barn, and having finally fixed his DayZ troubles by switching over to DayZ Commander, we decided to get him to the top of the mountain as well (The rest of the group had already signed out, as it was late and we'd all done a lot today). When I was most of the way to Prigorodky, sgt signed in and we met up in the barn. We checked for supplies, not finding any, and headed back to the mountain uncontested. We checked the plains between the mountain and lighthouse, where animals frequently spawn, and get eight additional meat steaks from a cow. After cooking those, I went back down while sgt crab walked around the campsite. I found two goats, getting six more steaks, so I ate three to help replenish my blood level (very effective, mostly back to green now). We did inventory and determined that we had sixteen cooked steaks. Combined with the valley below where animals constantly spawn, I think we picked one helluva campsite. We'll be able to nurse the other group members back to good health in no time! And then? Then, adventure awaits!

Pictures:
http://dayzdb.com/map
Day-z official topic - Page 5 View110

Day-z official topic - Page 5 View210

Pik Kozlova is Brokeback Mountain, Cape Golova is the Lighthouse.

gif creator

Having a pow-wow.
Day-z official topic - Page 5 Arma2o10

Meeting sgt.
Day-z official topic - Page 5 Arma2o11
Day-z official topic - Page 5 Arma2o12
Day-z official topic - Page 5 Arma2o13
Day-z official topic - Page 5 Arma2o16

Finding and cooking steaks.
Day-z official topic - Page 5 Arma2o15

Day-z official topic - Page 5 Arma2o14

Mountain-to-valley view.

Just a final couple of notes to top off this massive report: We'd definitely be glad to have any additional company. If you've got DayZ, you're free to join us on this server at our campsite. Despite having a touchy connection, I never lagged out, and had a stable frame rate the entire time while recording and in a Skype call. Feel free to add me on Skype, even if you aren't planning on joining us (Skype name: desertsleepy). Feel free to share your Skype name and join us!

Also, I'd recommend everyone use DayZ Commander. Sgt switched to it do to having updated and not been able to connect, and I also switched over. It had a few advantages, like a favorite server tab, an area that tells what time it is on a specific server, a few more filters, and most importantly the ability to update or downgrade at any time, so if a server's outdated you can just switch versions and join it! But most importantly, all of us using the same module should get rid of any potential confusion.

Final notes:

Dil: Alive, Safe at camp, unarmed. Blood level not known.
Desert Sleepy: Alive, Safe at camp, armed with a hatchet and M1911 (5 magazines). High blood.
Mexican: Alive, Safe at camp, armed with a hatchet. Low blood.
Sgt: Alive, Safe at camp, armed with a Winchester (1 magazine) and M1911 (4 magazines). High blood.
Snowwolf: Alive, Safe at camp, armed with a hatchet. Low blood.

Group has at least 16 meat steaks which greatly replenish health, several members have water bottles (lake nearby). Positioned above a valley where animals spawn, and in a discrete nook on the top of the mountain where we're difficult to see, but can easily watch the roads below. Directly between Cherno and Elektro.

GOALS: Get a couple camping tents, one for sgt and I, and one for Mexican and snowwolf (We don't call it Brokeback Mountain for nothing). Dil sleeps on the ground. Refill wounded teammate's blood to a safe level. Maybe venture into one of the two cities and search for the tents and supplies? Eventually, search the airfields for good weapons and vehicles. I personally would like to make a journey to Stary Sobor at some point, and also that castle.

Last edited by Amadeus Zappa on 5th February 2013, 3:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 5th February 2013, 11:15 am

If you're not playing Dayz You should know that everyone else is having more fun than you

Spoiler:
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 5th February 2013, 11:25 pm

Playing tonight when sleepy gets home

I think we should go scavenge parts for the dirtbike and use it to look for camping tents in electro
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 6th February 2013, 3:14 pm

Ok so the Old Camping tent is currently full

Don't put anything in the tent itll just despawn our items
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 6th February 2013, 6:45 pm

Fuck you! Dayz standalone

sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 7th February 2013, 5:15 am

Day-z official topic - Page 5 Arma2o17

We vastly expanded the camp. Now, instead of just a fireplace, we've got three tents, the dirtibike, some barbed wire and a shitload of guns, ammo, medical supplies, food and drinks. We also got the hero skin, and the dirtbike is full of jerry cans full of gas for long journeys.

Day-z official topic - Page 5 Arma2o18
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 7th February 2013, 1:11 pm

Nice now we just need some vehicles besides the dirt bike
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 7th February 2013, 1:17 pm

snowwolf1996 wrote:Nice now we just need some vehicles besides the dirt bike

OH i'm sorry.. Is the Dirtbike not enough? Is it not enough that i risked my life countless times to repair the thing you destroyed? huh! is it not enough that i fear for my life just to go grocery to feed your face?.... NOOO NOOO NO NO NO. You always gotta have it better.

NAH JK JK <3
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  El Mexi Can 915 7th February 2013, 1:27 pm

Went looting in the rain, got some decent gear, and made it back safely. Since it was raining I warmed myself up next to a fire

El Mexi Can 915
El Mexi Can 915
R.I.P Magicman

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 7th February 2013, 1:31 pm

Snowwolf, mexican you guys wanna play today?
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 7th February 2013, 1:54 pm

Wolfgang Jebediah wrote:

OH i'm sorry.. Is the Dirtbike not enough? Is it not enough that i risked my life countless times to repair the thing you destroyed? huh! is it not enough that i fear for my life just to go grocery to feed your face?.... NOOO NOOO NO NO NO. You always gotta have it better.

NAH JK JK <3
but...DESERT BROKE IT!!!
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 7th February 2013, 2:16 pm

snowwolf1996 wrote:
Wolfgang Jebediah wrote:

NAH JK JK <3
but...DESERT BROKE IT!!!

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 7th February 2013, 2:22 pm

Anywho I might be able to play later around 9:00-1:00
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  El Mexi Can 915 7th February 2013, 3:19 pm

I have class tomorrow so I most likely won't play tonight
El Mexi Can 915
El Mexi Can 915
R.I.P Magicman

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 7th February 2013, 10:09 pm

Wolfgang Jebediah wrote:
snowwolf1996 wrote:
Wolfgang Jebediah wrote:

NAH JK JK <3
but...DESERT BROKE IT!!!

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth
He broke it trying to save me, it was worth breaking.
Spoiler:
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

https://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 7th February 2013, 10:36 pm

Your screaming said otherwise
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 7th February 2013, 10:47 pm

Wolfgang Jebediah wrote:Your screaming said otherwise
Nope, you're imagining things.
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 7th February 2013, 10:51 pm

Isaac Clarke wrote:

"DUH GOD IM SO FUCKIN RETARDED! I DONT KNOW HOW TO GET ON A BIKE! AAAAHHHH MAYBE IF I SCREAM AND CRY FOR MY MOMMY MY TEAMMATES WILL GIVE MORE SOME MORPHINE BECAUSE MY LEGS ARE SHATTERED" -Dil 2013

Edit: Live footage of Dil dying Good thing we had plenty of morphine

sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 7th February 2013, 11:45 pm

Wolfgang Jebediah wrote:
Isaac Clarke wrote:

"DUH GOD IM SO FUCKIN RETARDED! I DONT KNOW HOW TO GET ON A BIKE! AAAAHHHH MAYBE IF I SCREAM AND CRY FOR MY MOMMY MY TEAMMATES WILL GIVE MORE SOME MORPHINE BECAUSE MY LEGS ARE SHATTERED" -Dil 2013

Edit: Live footage of Dil dying Good thing we had plenty of morphine

Fuck are you talking about? I'm motherfuckn' Isaac Clarke. Furry bitch.
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 7th February 2013, 11:52 pm

Forgive me... Perhaps I should explain. We have this member on our website that has absolutely 0 Social skills. It's like he tries to make conversation but it just comes out as rapid unintelligible insults. Not to mention his ego, he feels the need to constantly talk about how great he is. This man.... No.. this child has the personality of a cactus.

Also hes fat
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 8th February 2013, 12:04 am

Wolfgang Jebediah wrote:Forgive me... Perhaps I should explain. We have this member on our website that has absolutely 0 Social skills. It's like he tries to make conversation but it just comes out as rapid unintelligible insults. Not to mention his ego, he feels the need to constantly talk about how great he is. This man.... No.. this child has the personality of a cactus.

Also hes fat
I dunno, this is coming from a furry emo duck, with the name wolfgang. lol go derp yourself blacksnow #2
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 8th February 2013, 12:06 am

Isaac Clarke wrote:
Wolfgang Jebediah wrote:Forgive me... Perhaps I should explain. We have this member on our website that has absolutely 0 Social skills. It's like he tries to make conversation but it just comes out as rapid unintelligible insults. Not to mention his ego, he feels the need to constantly talk about how great he is. This man.... No.. this child has the personality of a cactus.

Also hes fat
I dunno, this is coming from a furry emo duck, with the name wolfgang. lol go derp yourself blacksnow #2

ducks r cool

Spoiler:

sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next