Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 1-3 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 1-3 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 1-3 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 1-3 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 1-3 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 1-3 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 1-3 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 1-3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 1-3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 1-3 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 1-3 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 1-3 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 1-3

2 posters

Go down

The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 1-3 Empty The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 1-3

Post  Zomando 23rd September 2009, 10:18 pm

ENTRY ONE:

My name is JB Purcell. But my name given at birth was JB Shao.

I guess I'll give some information about myself. So whoever finds this knows more about the writer. Well, My father was said to be one of the most feared yakuza bosses in the city. My mother said this was a lie, but now she's dead. When I was 18, my father was sent to jail. My mother, full of shame, sent me to Los Santos where I later received my MHD and PHD. Through college, I was known for my very strong opinions. A few years after college, I was completely shunned from the medical field because of my theories on government conspiracies and such. They called me a joke, and no one wanted to hire me. But then I had an idea. Why not follow the footsteps of my father?

I moved back to Liberty City, and began my new career. It all started when I joined a fight club. I wasn't as big as the others, but I was faster. While they were just executing a simple brawling style, I was executing Kung-Fu. One night, I was approached by a Italian looking man in a suit.

"Your a great fighter, kid."
"Thanks."
"How are you with killing for money?"

And before I knew it, I was a part-time hitman for the Ancelotti Crime Family. I felt like I was gonna be somebody. Months have passed until this shit started going down.

ENTRY TWO:
It's been a month since the infection hit, and it's been going great. I've stumbled upon a large, organized group of survivors. Those things are on the outside, were on the inside. We've barricaded ourselves inside an abandoned warehouse. We have weapons, food, 2 helicopters, etc. I'm one of the only doctors there. Apart from me, there's a Army Medic who calls himself Daniel.
I really think were gonna make it!

ENTRY THREE:
I don't know what happened wrong. The fuckers got in. We all got separated.

I just don't know.

I found myself searching for weapons in Hove Beach when I heard an emergency broadcast. It sounded like the Army. It said get the boat docked in South Dukes. I got there as fast as I could. When I got there, I found out it was just Daniel, the one that was back at the Warehouse. We didn't really get to know each other, so he asked me my name.

"JB, JB Shao."

Then we saw some more from the warehouse. The ones who called themselves John and Vito, also back from the Warehouse. Along with them was a priest, he had an odd scar, a british accent, and a crazy look in his eye.

"Stop staring at me, you FUCK."

I went to Daniel.

"That Priest. You better keep an eye on this jew."

All was calm, and Vito decided to go an ammo run. When he returned, he brought the horde with him. We held them off for as long we could. Before I knew it, we were surrounded, and the others disappeared, I ran. I tried to climb to safety, but one of those monsters clawed my back. I was cut deep, and when they were distracted, I limped to safety. I found an apartment and barricaded myself inside.

ENTRY 3:
I had no idea how to deal with the wound, but everything I could. I feel myself going insane in this goddamn apartment. Every time I doze off, I see visions of dying. I've probably been in here for 3 days with little food and water. Am I going to become one of those things? I'm too scared to go outside. I have to find something to do.

Something.

The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 1-3 ?action=view&current=shao

Last edited by JBPURCELL on 5th October 2009, 10:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
Zomando
Zomando
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 1-3 Empty Re: The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 1-3

Post  Phatnutsack 23rd September 2009, 11:14 pm

This is good, I like the part with the priest. If you want to get really good comments on this, you might want to spend time on the next parts. Described the area, describe what the feeling of running is like. But if this is just for shits and giggles, this is good.
Phatnutsack
Phatnutsack

Back to top Go down