Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 4-5 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 4-5 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 4-5 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 4-5 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 4-5 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 4-5 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 4-5 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 4-5 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 4-5 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 4-5 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 4-5 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 4-5 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 4-5

2 posters

Go down

The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 4-5 Empty The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 4-5

Post  Zomando 24th September 2009, 5:50 pm

ENTRY 4:
I saw this shit coming. GOVERNMENT CONSPIRACIES. You could tell they were trying to hide something. Nuclear testing, whatever. They were trying to make the world better but they just fucked it up.

I did all that I could. I felt myself regaining strength. I thought I was ready to leave the apartment, so I headed out the door. Just as I entered the street, I was greeted by the roar of 3 helicopters. Was it the army? Was it someone back from the warehouse? Before I could find out they were a few blocks ahead of me.

"HEY! WAIT! I'M DOWN HERE!!!"

As fast as they came, they were gone. My voice had echoed down the streets, and then it hit me. Every undead fuck probably heard my voice and was sprinting towards me now. Filled with panic, I ran down an alleyway, then another, and so on. My lungs were on fire, and I swore I could hear fast footsteps. Were those monsters behind me? Or was it another survivor? I saw an Antique Shop and I knew it would be a perfect place to hide. I ran inside and began putting everything I could in front of the door, and when that was finished, I rested. I looked around. The place smelled like shit and was full of useful weapons. I decided to take a look around in the back rooms. Well, I found the source of the smell. It seemed like the owner shot himself with a pump shotgun. Why would he kill himself if he had all this food? Behind a sheet of glass, I saw a Katana with a Black and Red Handle. I kicked out the glass and held it in my hands. It reminded me of my childhood, my father taught me how to use one and I never forgot. This also reminded me of how much I missed him.

ENTRY 5:
It's been a week, and I've decided to head out. I stocked up on a glock, surgical knife, and the Katana. When I got outside, I was greeted by a heavy fog. With the Katana tied to my back, I began my journey down the abandoned streets. I tried to stick to the shadows, and keep quiet. I lost track of how many streets I traveled when I was alarmed by the sound of footsteps. I stopped dead in my tracks.

"Well, Well, Well, What the fuck do we have here?"

Where was the voice coming from? I called out:

"Hel-Hello?"

I traveled down another block, and then realized it. I was completely lost. Where should I go? Left? Right? I took out my knife and moved slowly down the street.

I was lost, and had no idea what to do.
Zomando
Zomando
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 4-5 Empty Re: The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 4-5

Post  Phatnutsack 27th September 2009, 7:40 pm

This is good. Good use of metaphors.
Phatnutsack
Phatnutsack

Back to top Go down