Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 10-13 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 10-13 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 10-13 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 10-13 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 10-13 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 10-13 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 10-13 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 10-13 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 10-13 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 10-13 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 10-13 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 10-13 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 10-13

3 posters

Go down

The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 10-13 Empty The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 10-13

Post  Zomando 4th October 2009, 10:02 pm

ENTRY 10:

The hours of silent searching were broken by the sound of breathing. I was beginning to get the feeling I was being watched. I heard footsteps. And before I knew it, I was punched to the ground. On the way down, I hit my head on an electric pole.

I was out cold.

ENTRY 11:

Hours later, I woke up with my hands tied behind my back in a dark cell. When I looked to my left, I saw that I wasn't alone. It was an African American man, also tied up, wearing an old, ripped hat and a black jacket. He had a cold look in his eye and he was sporting a rough beard.

"Who, who the fuck are you?" He said threateningly.

"JB, My name's JB Shao." I said calmly.

"My name's Brennan." He replied.

He took a long look around.

"Balls, JB" he said while pointing to the corner of the cell with his foot. "Are those yours?"

I saw that he was pointing to my katanas. "Yeah, they are." I replied.

He took a deep breath. "You know how to use them?" He asked politely.

"You don't even know the half of it," I said to him with a smile.

"Nice." He stated while looking around. "You and me are gonna break out of this pla-"

He stopped at the sound of footsteps. I could tell two men where approaching the cell.

"We found the black one near Star Junction. The other in Northwood, Sarge." said one.

"Good, did they get bitten?" asked the other.

"We haven't checked yet, Sarge." answered the other.

The two entered the cell. The first was what seemed to be a man in his early 20s, he was in a black uniform and was holding a gun. The other was a large man, with a full black beard and shaven head. He approached me first.

"So, you little Chinese prick." he said. "Did one of those things bite you?"

"No, not yet." I replied calmly.

He then approached the Brennan. "What about you?" He said.

Brennan turned his head. I could see that he was bitten on the neck.

"Ahh." he said while taking out a cigarette. "Well, since in the long run, I'm gonna kill both of you fuckers, I'll be nice enough to tell you what's going on around here. My name is Sargent Harolds, I'm in charge of the Special Operations squad taking care of Liberty City. We have assembled two bases. Right now you are in our first, an Algonquin police station. The other is the Alderny Correctional Facility."

"Why do you wanna kill us?" I interrupted.

"Well if you were kind enough to let me fucking finish, I would've told you. About half a month ago, we were given the order to evacuate all survivors. No problem there, but about a week ago, we were given new orders. We were told to exterminate all living things found, Human or Zombie. We've been given the idea that the infection is airborne, and if you're too stupid to know what that means, it means your breathing in the disease. Were not 100% sure.." he took a long pause to smoke his cigarette and look me straight in the eye. "But were not taking any chances."

He let out a hearty yawn. "Well, Private Smith, take care of the black one. We'll decide what to do with the Chinese one. I gotta take a shit." He said while leaving the cell. Private Smith approached the Brennan slowly. While the Private was loading his gun, the man gave me a concealed wink. I could then tell that he was cutting the ropes that were constricting his hands. Without warning, he sprung from his chair and pushed the Private back. The Brennan delivered a perfect roundhouse kick to Private Smith.

"JB! CATCH!" He said and he threw me a katana. Before Private Smith could recover from the shock after getting up, I brought the katana's blade down upon him. His organs slowly fell to the floor while his blood sprayed on my face and torso.

"Damn, JB. You CAN use that thing. Well, let's go, my van's probably still in the parking lot." He said while he ran towards the cell door. I picked up the other katana and followed him. Down the hall, we encountered a guard. Before he could fire, Brennan struck him in the face and sent towards the floor. While the guard was on the ground, Brennan brought his foot down on the soldier's skull with full force. The body laid there a bloody mess.

"That's why they call me Crusher, Motherfucker." he said. After a few minutes of searching, we found the exit. His van was still in the parking lot, so I sprinted into the trunk seat. He started the engine and we hauled ass out of there.

ENTRY 12:

"Listen, JB. we gotta find a place to hide out." Crusher said while he avoided the undead in the road. I didn't have any ideas, so I pretended to fall asleep in the back seat. After a few miles, we were alerted by the sound of helicopters.

"What the fuck? They're following us. They're pretty close to the ground too." Crusher said curiously. Suddenly, the choppers opened fire. "FUCK! JB GET YOUR JAPANESE ASS UP HERE IN THE FRONT SEAT!" I struggled into the seat and buckled myself in. "Here." he said while handing me a Micro-SMG. "Keep those assholes off us." I broke the window and aimed my gun at the helicopters. I opened fire, but I wasn't sure if I was doing any damage. So I hung half my body out the window to get a better shot. I opened fire on the pilot and a few good shots at his right arm. He swirved out of control and hit the ground. He slid down the road and eventually hit a parked car and exploded. One down, one to go. I reloaded and then aimed at the pilot.

"HOLD ON!" Brennan yelled. I then saw that he was heading towards a ramp at full speed. The van flew through the air while I was still hanging out. I mostly remembered screaming. We landed on the highway and continued our chase. I was running out of ammo. I turned around and made every bullet count. Practically every bullet hit the pilot and the chopper was going down. He began sliding on the ground towards us faster and faster. Brennan then saw a break in the outer barrier of the highway. He drove straight through the opening. While we flew towards the ground, the helicopter exploded above us.

We were safe.

ENTRY 13:

After 3 days of searching, we found a parking lot building. We decided to barricade the openings and make shelter on the top level. We've begun searching for food, weapons, and survivors. In our searches, we only found a few weapons and three survivors.
Yesterday, we had our daily search, but Brennan didn't return.

Before we could try and find him, we heard something. When we went to take a look and we saw it. It was the horde. We scurried to the top level of the parking garage and took position. We began to defend the parking garage. After a few minutes of firing I looked to sky. It was a helicopter. The pilot had a megaphone and announced the following.

"CLEAR OUT THE TOP LEVEL AND I'LL BE ABLE TO LAND!"

We continued to hold them off. I looked down to figure out that I was almost out of ammo. When I looked up, I was in complete shock. The other three survivors were dead and there were 2 more helicopters in the sky. It were the Special Ops forces. How did they find us?! They shot my ticket to safety out of the goddamn sky. I was doomed. I was screwed. I was fucked. The Special Ops were taking care of most of the zombies, but the remaining were still coming after me. With what little ammo I had left, I shot one in the head.

I had no other choice. I ran to the ledge and jumped off.

Surprisingly, I didn't die. Or get hit by the undead who jumped for me. I was lying there surrounded by chaos, groans, and gunfire. After an hour it stopped.

I've been lying here, with a broken, or sprained leg. I can't walk. I can barely move. All I can do is wait.

Just..

..Wait..

Last edited by JBPURCELL on 4th October 2009, 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zomando
Zomando
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 10-13 Empty Re: The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 10-13

Post  not to worry 4th October 2009, 10:11 pm

Holy shit Jb, I didn't Know you liked to write.
That was pretty good, Better then i could do probaly..
not to worry
not to worry
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 10-13 Empty Re: The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 10-13

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 7th October 2009, 5:30 pm

Go for it n2wry. If you have 4 words that contain more than 3 syllables in a well thought out and gripping story line like JB's here I will personally and surgically remove your DSL's for FREE!Only at Tiittss...
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down