Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 19 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 19 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 19 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 19 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 19 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 19 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 19 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 19 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 19 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 19 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 19 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 19 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 19

3 posters

Go down

The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 19 Empty The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 19

Post  Zomando 11th October 2009, 6:13 pm

ENTRY 19:

12:10 am:

It was at this time that I began my walk to shelter. I couldn't sleep near the door, I would be torn apart in my sleep. I could barricade myself in an apartment or something along those lines.

About a block and a half later, I was greeted by an odd sound. Starting low and then getting louder. Motorcycles? It couldn't be. I turned around to see about 6 speeding towards me. I highly doubted that they want to help me. They began circling me. I was trapped.

"Well, well. looks like we got a little Asian prick." One said.

"Let's blow his fucking brains out." another stated.

"NO. FUCK NO. Were going fuck him up with out bare hands. Lets go Angels." Another said. This one was probably the leader. Calmly, I responded.

"Just leave me alone. I don't want to kill you." I said quietly.

"OHHHH, A tough guy, huh?! You don't fuck with the Angels of Death, pal." the first one said. He walked towards me with a bat in his hand. He swung with great force, and I ducked right in time. I grabbed it from him and threw at his face. Even though I was in the darkness, I could faintly see teeth and blood fly to the ground. Two more approached me. The first one sent a punch to my face, but I ducked and delivered an uppercut to his jaw. I approached the other one and chopped at his shoulder forcefully, and this followed with a kick to the biker's chest. One more ran at me, and I dodged his attack and threw a kick to the back of his head. Without warning, I was surprised with a punch to the back of my head. I fell to the ground. The remaining two repeatedly kicked me while I was down. I caught a foot and twisted it thoroughly, hearing a loud crack. I returned to my feet. One of them threw a right hook, which I dodged and returned with a roundhouse kick to the face. I saw the last one stumbling away. I then saw it was the leader.

"Come on, man! Don't kill me! I can take you back to the clubhouse! We got food! We got guns! Us and the others can survive!" he begged. As he rambled on, I slowly took out my sword. I then interrupted him with a forceful swoop of my katana. The attack had took off his arm. He began to scream while the blood had sprayed all around. I then took off his other arm. He fell to the ground, soaked in blood. I then sent the katana's blade into his forehead. The screaming stopped. This followed by groans. The dying fucker probably attracted every undead corpse in the mile-radius. I ran for 2 blocks, hoping to lose them. When I turned around, I saw them still sprinting at me. I looked down the street. I saw the silhouettes of 3 men. Survivors? They looked armed. I yelled out to them for help. They responded with a mirage of bullets. I tried to duck out of the way. I saw the bodies fall around me. Seconds later, the bullets stopped. Surprisingly, I was left unscathed. I returned to my feet and walked over to them.

"Jeez, thanks. I probably would've died without your help." I said to them.

"No problem." one responded. When he came into the glow of a street light, I saw exactly who it was. It was Brennan. I gave him a warm hug.

"Um, you know this guy?" one of accomplices asked.

"Fuck yeah I know this guy! JB, these are the guys I've been traveling with lately. The one asking the questions is Devin, and the annoying little asshole is Seth." He said. I introduced myself. Brennan continued. "The van's low on gas, so we've been looking for a gas station. I'm pretty sure there's one about 3 blocks away. Where've you been hiding out?"

"Westdyke Memorial, I'm with others. Once we get some gas we'll head over there." I responded.

"Sounds like a plan. Let's get moving." Brennan replied.

1:23 am:

To our relief, Seth was able to pick the lock of the backdoor. We walked in the hospital with no problem. We woke up Zak. He had a gun with him.

"What the fuck? Who are these people, JB?" He said while having a firm grip on his 12 gauge.

"It's okay. They just want to stay with us." I said while Vito walked in the room, rubbing sleep out of his eyes. He did not look happy. An argument ensued. Vito claimed that there wasn't enough room, which he was somewhat right. I argued, saying that we could squeeze in. I also stated that they had no where else to go, but Vito felt no sympathy.

"There's just no room! They could also be infected!" Vito argued. Brennan looked to the ground, embarrassed. "JB, you can stay. We need you. But your friends, I'm sorry. They have to go."

"Fine." I replied. "If they go, I go."

"JB! We need you!" Vito exclaimed.

"You have all the equipment you need, and there's probably manuals lying around here somewhere. But if one of them need medical attention, they're fucked. I'm sorry, Vito. We may see each other again though." I said to him. I said my goodbyes to the rest of the residents of Westdyke Memorial.

"That's freaking great. What are we gonna do? Where are we gonna go now?!" Seth complained.

"SETH. SHUT THE FUCK UP. I gotta place we can go. Don't worry." Brennan said.

2:03 am:

We began our journey. Brennan and the others traveled in the van while I followed closely on my motorcycle.

3:06 am:

We made a pit-stop at an abandoned gas station.

3:31 am:

We raided an Italian Restaurant. Al Dente's, If I remember correctly.

3:58 am:

We collected supplies from a Perseus clothing store, and an Outdoors and Camping equipment store.

4:39 am:

We arrived.

4:46 am:

We began unloading the van. We took a look around. Across the street was a police station. That's probably loaded with weapons and supplies, I thought to myself. We followed Brennan down a long ramp to an underground parking station. We put down our equipment while Brennan brought down the van.

5:04 am:

We entered the Police Station. We collected supplies. Along with Police-Issued weapons, we found confiscated weapons, and a shitload of them. Jackpot.

5:15 am:

We returned underground. Brennan showed us something very important. With just the push a button, a steel gate came down on the entrance. Perfect. We're safe.

This is Home.

This is Home, now.

Last edited by JBPURCELL on 11th October 2009, 7:25 pm; edited 4 times in total
Zomando
Zomando
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 19 Empty Re: The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 19

Post  Masterofkills09 11th October 2009, 6:23 pm

Great story.....BUT WHERE am I?!?!? Sad
Masterofkills09
Masterofkills09

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 11th October 2009, 7:56 pm

can you not make multiple threads for this plox?
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down