Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 21-22 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 21-22 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 21-22 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 21-22 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 21-22 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 21-22 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 21-22 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 21-22 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 21-22 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 21-22 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 21-22 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 21-22 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 21-22

Go down

The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 21-22 Empty The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 21-22

Post  Zomando 12th October 2009, 9:45 pm

ENTRY 21:

While the Armageddon rages on above, the four of us are taking refuge underground. With not having to worry about the Undead, I've been given a lot of time to think to myself. With this time, I'll recollect on my life before the infection, and the end of humanity.

It was around March of 2008, and my criminal career was moving too slow. Once in a while I'd be given an assignment, but the time in between jobs felt like eternities. Take out this guy, take this here, steal this, rob there, it was really quite tedious. I thought it was time for a real job. I applied for an intern job at the closest hospital. I supposed I would just start fresh in the medical field. It was fine, I couldn't complain. I just didn't tell my colleagues about my second job.

~~~

ENTRY 22:

It was about 11 am, and we were out looking for food. I was getting tired of that Italian shit we found. Seth had wandered off, claiming he heard something. I wouldn't give a shit if he ever came back, but I heard him let out a cry. When we found him he was with two others. One was hurt, and the other was trying to drag him. We could take him back to the Parking Facility.

When I was done patching him up, I realized that we were down to one health pack. We just have to be more careful from now on. When he was feeling better, the man that was hurt told us his name was Robert, and his young friend gone by the name Roman G. From what they told us, they are both skilled with firearms, and fine with sleeping upstairs in the offices.

I'm going to bed, I'll write soon.
Zomando
Zomando
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down