Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 9 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 9 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 9 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 9 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 9 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 9 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 9 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 9 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 9 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 9 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 9 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 9 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?)

+37
Kugeth8
Robochips*
eegleindia
Sigmatic Scholar
Vicious Fox
B Mane65
Pwnisher James
Spiderman
Studmuffin
KZ Powned
Bornkillajazzman
Jakekola
A Groovy Tophat
Meatshield718
DeadApe
xI SiL3NTSh0t
joecruely
El Mexi Can 915
Masterofkills09
zombie dude
Vashed1995
mboddz751
Masta Shef
Slacker Hero
sgt zombie23
Super Mega King
Bladewind23
MrKurt2012
Namorg
JumpingSNIPA
Cry Vengeance
Garquin
BLACK SNOW 13
Made in Finland
Piemaster322
oO Coggy Oo
Eaglendia
41 posters

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 9 Empty Re: Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?)

Post  Bladewind23 26th August 2010, 7:07 pm

Eagle can you try and give me a character write-up for Space Ghost?
(From the old 60s TV show of course.)

I don't have any ideas for his abilities but it would be awesome to have him as one of my characters.
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 9 Empty Re: Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?)

Post  oO Coggy Oo 26th August 2010, 7:15 pm

Eagle could you try and do one for Iron Man as well please?
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 30th November 2010, 10:58 pm

Alright. So here's what's on the horizon. Depending on how busy I am with life and Sylvetican Strife (An upcoming forum game project after MSPC ends, provided MSPC ends by the projected time), there might be a Meaningless Battle in the month of December. I've decided it will be a battle for a number of teams of two. I'm not sure if the teams will be pre-picked by players or randomly chosen, but this allows for concepts such as characters based entirely around the concept of being a team of two, or characters with support-based abilities. Not sure when I'll make a signup if I do, but feel free to keep any more character ideas you have rolling in.

To keep an interesting dynamic, characters from existing battles can be selected by anyone who's not feeling too creative! Here's the list:
DamenDome (Played previously by Super Mega King)
Commander Shepard (Played previously by Coggy)
Edward Newgate (Played previously by Made in Finland)
Alexander the Guitarist (Played previously by Piemaster)
Avatar of Vengeance (Played previously and briefly by Cry Vengeance)
Fox McCloud (Played previously by Black Snow)
Albert Wesker (Played previously by Garquin)
Ice Swordsman (Unused)
Byakuya Kuchiki (Played previously by Namorg)
Inspector Yuen (Played previously by Fattyboy)
Urahara Kisuke (Played previously by Bladewind)
Test Subject 11-A "DeadApe"
Master of Kills
Master Magician (Played previously by MagicMan)
Koopatrol (Played previously by El Mexi Can) (REBALANCED)
Greed (Played previously by Mboddz) (REBALANCED)
Snorlax (Played previously by Masta Shef)
Nick At Nite Lineup (Created by Eaglendia)
The Assault Guy (Created by Bladewind)
Rock Lee (Created by JoeCruely)
Ike (Created by Meatshield)
General RAAM (Created by Magicman)
Camwhore (Created by Masterofkills)

TO DO: Sonichu, Iron Man, Alexander II, Space Ghost, and Burter.

No, Garuda team isn't allowed.

Also: there will probably be medals for the winning duo.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 30th November 2010, 11:20 pm

VG Character: G man ( Half life )

if you can come up with something for this i will happily use the character. Smile
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jakekola 30th November 2010, 11:27 pm

Am I still able to signup? Question
Jakekola
Jakekola

Back to top Go down

Post  JumpingSNIPA 30th November 2010, 11:34 pm

The Sniper returns...
Name: Sniper 2.0
Back Story: After falling from his final battle with Damen Dome, JumpingSNIPA is awaken for another battle. After finding new gear and new bullets The Sniper is back and better than ever.
Abilities:

Target's on Your HUD: JumpingSNIPA targets an enemy for his teammate. When the teammate attacks "said" player they take 25% more damage. Cannot be used twice in a row.

Hollow Point: JumpingSNIPA loads a near-deadly bullet. Players shot with this takes ____ damage. Hollow Point cannot be used for three rounds when already used. Cannot be used with ADS.

Incendiary Rounds: A new type of bullet that when shot does the same amount of damage of a normal shot but does fire damage of 20HP for 3 rounds. Cannot be used with ADS for some strange reason.

Explosive Rounds: A bullet that does more damage when it's not shot directly at an enemy. This bullet can do splash damage of 75 HP to three seperate enemies. Cannot be used for three rounds. Cannot be used with ADS.

(ADS) Aim Down Sights: JumpingSNIPA takes a deep breath and looks at a target down his sights. That player gains the status effect: "Danger". You cannot aim and fire in the same round. If you use this ability on a player that is not in Danger, your previous target is cleared of the status.
Aim For Head: If used on a target that has the "Danger" status, they gain the "Great Danger" status. You may not aim and fire in the same round.

Headshot: If JumpingSNIPA uses a normal attack on a target that is in Danger, it deals ___ extra damage. If the target is in Great Danger, they take ____ extra damage.

Hidden: JumpingSNIPA begins the battle with only ______ HP; he is also Hidden. He cannot be the target of any normal attacks, special abilities, or items unless they target multiple players while hidden (He could be the target of one of the hits of Psi Rockin' Omega or Rapid-Fire, for example). If JumpingSNIPA takes damage, uses a normal attack, or uses an item, he is seen, and can be attacked. To become hidden again, he must skip a round. JumpingSNIPA cannot become hidden if there are only two teams left.

Target Lost: If JumpingSNIPA takes damage from an attack that targets him directly, he has a 50% chance completely lose his aim. If he is hit directly multiple times in a round, only the first hit can cause him to lose aim.
NOTE: I copied some abilities from the old game.
Feedback is appreciated

Last edited by JumpingSNIPA on 1st December 2010, 2:12 am; edited 4 times in total
JumpingSNIPA
JumpingSNIPA
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 30th November 2010, 11:39 pm

Signups for 3 aren't technically open yet. Anyone can "sign up" or create characters at this stage. Battle's still being planned.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 30th November 2010, 11:41 pm

VG character: scott pilgrim
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jakekola 30th November 2010, 11:42 pm

Okay thanks, but i probably won't join, seems too complicated lol lol!
Jakekola
Jakekola

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 1st December 2010, 1:50 am

Fuck mudkip I'm making one similar to my avatar
Character: Possessed Mage
HP: 1500
Actions: 2

Special Abilities:

Dark Matter Shield: A mysterious material forms around the Possessed Mage, protecting him from Special Abilities only. (1Actions)

Illusion: The Possessed Mage creates an weaker exact copy of him. All damage is directed towards Illusion, it has 200HP (2 Action)

Dark Matter Blast: Take 100 of his own HP to strengthen his attack to deal 250 damage (2 Action)

Radioactive Discharge: Due to being in contact to dark matter, the Possed Mage losses 75HP from extreme amount of gamma rays. Last two attacking players take 25 damage.

After death, the demon possessing the mage leaves the body to find another.

Character: Demonic Possessor
HP: 750
Actions: 1

Special Abilities:

Possession: The demon is able to possess an object or person. If an object, the demon cause the opposite affect if used; if object is destroyed while possessed 25% increase HP lost. If another player is possessed, player most use one action to become un-possessed; when possessed player is attack, 25% decrease in damage to player . (1Actions)

Curruption:Cause player to lose one action for the 4 rounds. Can only be used once. (1 Action)

Whatdoyathink??
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Bornkillajazzman 1st December 2010, 2:18 am

I wanna be Duke Nukem... YEA!
Bornkillajazzman
Bornkillajazzman
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  zombie dude 1st December 2010, 3:22 am

Sylvester Stallone

Last edited by MagicMan313 on 2nd December 2010, 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total

zombie dude

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 1st December 2010, 4:11 am

I'm gonna be Space Ghost
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 1st December 2010, 6:57 am

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Burter

Burter please.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 1st December 2010, 8:39 am

http://deadspace.wikia.com/wiki/Isaac_Clarke

Isaac Please.

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 1st December 2010, 1:55 pm

Character: G man ( Half life )

please help me do a write for his abilities, im not sure what his would be

can disappear at will, after doing a shady deal with the Combine?
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 1st December 2010, 4:25 pm

http://streetfighter.wikia.com/wiki/Ryu

Tough Guy Ryu.
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 1st December 2010, 4:57 pm

can i have sex robot
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Studmuffin 2nd December 2010, 2:11 am

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Popoff

Two moves that can be used: Anointed Faith tool and the Miracle Spring Water.
Studmuffin
Studmuffin
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 2nd December 2010, 5:09 am

Studmuffin wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Popoff

Two moves that can be used: Anointed Faith tool and the Miracle Spring Water.

Fuck off Kyle. Only thing you can anoint is these nuts.
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Studmuffin 2nd December 2010, 6:51 am

U mad brah?
Studmuffin
Studmuffin
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 2nd December 2010, 2:05 pm

alright thats it, GTFO. Only your brother is welcome round theses parts, ya hear.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 2nd December 2010, 2:34 pm

I have seen first hand the power of peter popoff if him and burter would team together they would have the power of gods blessing and the speed to beat anybody and of course make the devil umad with his amazing powers.

Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 9 Untitl12[youtube]

MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 2nd December 2010, 2:36 pm

NO EVIL OIL YOU'LL BE FINE FOR THE NEXT 333 DAYS,
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderman 2nd December 2010, 4:47 pm

Where is endemic are u even trying to make a new one? Lazy.
Spiderman
Spiderman
Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next