Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 3 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 3 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 3 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 3 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?)

+37
Kugeth8
Robochips*
eegleindia
Sigmatic Scholar
Vicious Fox
B Mane65
Pwnisher James
Spiderman
Studmuffin
KZ Powned
Bornkillajazzman
Jakekola
A Groovy Tophat
Meatshield718
DeadApe
xI SiL3NTSh0t
joecruely
El Mexi Can 915
Masterofkills09
zombie dude
Vashed1995
mboddz751
Masta Shef
Slacker Hero
sgt zombie23
Super Mega King
Bladewind23
MrKurt2012
Namorg
JumpingSNIPA
Cry Vengeance
Garquin
BLACK SNOW 13
Made in Finland
Piemaster322
oO Coggy Oo
Eaglendia
41 posters

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 3 Empty Re: Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?)

Post  mboddz751 28th July 2010, 1:52 am

well my character for the next round

anime: FMA

character: Greed

Last edited by mboddz751 on 28th July 2010, 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 3 Empty Re: Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?)

Post  Vashed1995 28th July 2010, 1:52 am

Anime: Cowboy Bebop

Character: Spike Spiegel

Vashed1995
Vashed1995
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 28th July 2010, 2:34 am

I have some questions that are bothering me...
JumpingSNIPA wrote:*Headshot: If JumpingSNIPA uses a normal attack on a target that is in Danger, it deals 350 extra damage. If the target is in Great Danger, they take 700 extra damage.
I'm pretty sure this means that since I'm on great danger, if he shoots I'll lose 700HP (actually 1400HP since I'm on "Exhausted", holy fucking shitcunts! Shocked ) Just want to make sure it's not 1050HP (2100HP Shocked Shocked ).

Edward Newgate wrote:*Earth Inversion: Newgate slams his massive fists into the ground with force enough to flip the entire plot of land upside down! The last three characters that took actions take 200 damage.
Does that attack carry over rounds? For example, if I'm first to post on Round 2, will the last 3 of Round 1 be affected by it?

Also when is Round 2 gonna start? Any time now, or a completely different day? I need to visit the bank in less than 30 minutes, I hope it doesn't start untill I get back...
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  zombie dude 28th July 2010, 2:35 am

Marcus Fenix or Saskae Uchiha

Last edited by MagicMan313 on 28th July 2010, 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total

zombie dude
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 28th July 2010, 2:38 am

Made in Finland wrote:I have some questions that are bothering me...
JumpingSNIPA wrote:*Headshot: If JumpingSNIPA uses a normal attack on a target that is in Danger, it deals 350 extra damage. If the target is in Great Danger, they take 700 extra damage.
I'm pretty sure this means that since I'm on great danger, if he shoots I'll lose 700HP (actually 1400HP since I'm on "Exhausted", holy fucking shitcunts! Shocked ) Just want to make sure it's not 1050HP (2100HP Shocked Shocked ).

Edward Newgate wrote:*Earth Inversion: Newgate slams his massive fists into the ground with force enough to flip the entire plot of land upside down! The last three characters that took actions take 200 damage.
Does that attack carry over rounds? For example, if I'm first to post on Round 2, will the last 3 of Round 1 be affected by it?

Also when is Round 2 gonna start? Any time now, or a completely different day? I need to visit the bank in less than 30 minutes, I hope it doesn't start untill I get back...

Round 2 starts... next time it's midnight. Earth Inversion does carry over rounds, and if you are hit with a Great Danger shot while Exhausted, you would take an additional 50% of the 800 total damage, making it 1200. Actually, I didn't intend for him to be able to use both Aim abilities in the same round. I do need to make another small change to his character's abilities are written, however.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 28th July 2010, 2:43 am

For those of you not involved, I might run two games of this simultaneously, with the second one starting tonight (July 28) at midnight. If you post I'll try and write you up a character, but if your username isn't good enough, try and post a concept or interest (like Piemaster), or a character with superpowers.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  JumpingSNIPA 28th July 2010, 2:46 am

Eaglendia wrote:
Made in Finland wrote:I have some questions that are bothering me...

Really?

Round 2 starts... next time it's midnight. Earth Inversion does carry over rounds, and if you are hit with a Great Danger shot while Exhausted, you would take an additional 50% of the 800 total damage, making it 1200. Actually, I didn't intend for him to be able to use both Aim abilities in the same round. I do need to make another small change to his character's abilities are written, however.

Really I couldn't do that awwwwww Crying or Very sad
JumpingSNIPA
JumpingSNIPA
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterofkills09 28th July 2010, 2:58 am

Against MagicMan.

Anime character: Naruto Uzumaki
Masterofkills09
Masterofkills09

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 28th July 2010, 3:03 am

One more question. Are we allowed to have more than one character? When you said characters will be deleted if they're not used for over 3 games, so I kinda presumed you can have several characters as long as you use them actively. There is another character I'd really like to have too...
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 28th July 2010, 3:19 am

Test Subject 11-A "DeadApe"
The dream of every scientist is to take one of the world's greatest killing machines and needlessly turn it into a robot. 11-A is a gorilla, brought back from the dead with experimental technology and outfitted with a bionic eye, a robotic arm, and the Crucible, a back-mounted photon cannon. Needless to say, it escaped captivity pretty easily. No one knows why he's joined the tournament. Is he searching for more revenge? Why don't you ask the 800 pound metal monkey?

Special Abilities:
*The Crucible: An unimaginably powerful weapon that can level cities if fired at full power, its only weakness is its charge time. While the cannon is charging, 11-A may not use actions other than charging or firing, but he may use as many actions he wants to charge it. If the cannon becomes fully charged, the next action must be used to fire it.
1 Action Used: 100 damage.
2: 150 damage.
3: 200 damage.
4: 400 damage.
5: 800 damage.
6: 1600 damage.
7: 3200 damage.
*Hellfire Blast: 11-A's arm mounted flamethrower can fire jets of scorching heat at a single target. The victim takes 100 damage, and will take 25 damage a turn until they spend a turn to put out the flames.
*Invincible: 11-A begins play with 2500 HP.

Last edited by Eaglendia on 28th July 2010, 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 28th July 2010, 3:19 am

Made in Finland wrote:One more question. Are we allowed to have more than one character? When you said characters will be deleted if they're not used for over 3 games, so I kinda presumed you can have several characters as long as you use them actively. There is another character I'd really like to have too...

That's a game rule, as in if you don't play your turn three times in a row, you are eliminated from the game.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 28th July 2010, 3:26 am

Eaglendia wrote:Test Subject 11-A "DeadApe"
The dream of every scientist is to take one of the world's greatest killing machines and needlessly turn it into a robot. 11-A is a gorilla, brought back from the dead with experimental technology and outfitted with a bionic eye, a robotic arm, and the Crucible, a back-mounted photon cannon. Needless to say, it escaped captivity pretty easily. No one knows why he's joined the tournament. Is he searching for more revenge? Why don't you ask the 800 pound metal monkey?

Special Abilities:
*The Crucible: An unimaginably powerful weapon that can level cities if fired at full power, its only weakness is its charge time. While the cannon is charging, 11-A may not use actions other than charging or firing, but he may use as many actions he wants to charge it. If the cannon becomes fully charged, the next action must be used to fire it.
1 Action Used: 100 damage.
2: 150 damage.
3: 200 damage.
4: 400 damage.
5: 800 damage.
6: 1600 damage.
7: 3200 damage.
*Hellfire Blast: 11-A's arm mounted flamethrower can fire jets of scorching heat at a single target. The victim takes 100 damage, and will take 25 damage a turn until they spend a turn to put out the flames.
*Invincible: 11-A begins play with 2500 HP.
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 3 1269667741209
Sounds scary >.>
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 28th July 2010, 3:30 am

I realized that I had to reload in order to attack so I edited my post , instead of attacking twice I reloaded then attacked. Unless that is only for special moves that I have to reload in that case just do it anyway since I will need to reload for later anyway.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 28th July 2010, 3:33 am

Fattyboy, how dare you attack me? I thought you were the only guy actually on my side. Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 3 Uwaheq2
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 28th July 2010, 3:37 am

It was for my own good ,eventually we would have to fight im sorry for this my friend....
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 28th July 2010, 3:45 am

Fattyboy122 wrote:It was for my own good ,eventually we would have to fight im sorry for this my friend....
God damn you, we could have at least taken down the furry faggot, then I would have gladly died at your arms.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 28th July 2010, 4:09 am

I was thinking the exact same thing but sadly he activated his shield which would weaken me as well, I could not bring myself to risking my life over yours im sorry. And also you are one of the strongest of us all so I could not risk it. affraid
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 28th July 2010, 4:31 am

Master Magician
He's a magic man, and he's got magic hands. Once a powerful wizard with an act in the Magic Castle, he lost his home and car in a bad divorce, and lost his job after accidentally sawing his lovely assistant in half. By the end of his career, people thought his career was all smoke and mirrors.
Oh, if only they knew.

Special Abilities:
*Shadow Mirror: The Magician uses his own life energy to create a Shadow Mirror. Uses 75 HP to create a Shadow Mirror with 200 HP. Mirrors are incapable of taking any action. There can only be three at a time.
*Shadow Blast: Converts a Shadow Mirror into pure dark energy and assaults an enemy with it, dealing 200 unblockable damage.
*Shadow Reflection: If the Magician is hit with a Special Attack while he has at least one mirror and one action, he may use his action to sacrifice the mirror and deflect all damage and secondary effects toward a player of his choice.
*Illusion World: If the Magician is in control of three Shadow Mirrors, he enters an illusion world where he cannot be targeted by any attack or special ability.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterofkills09 28th July 2010, 4:44 am

Aight nvm bout the other stuff make one of me.
Masterofkills09
Masterofkills09

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 28th July 2010, 5:06 am

Master of Kills
An incredibly skilled assassin; the Master fights not with guns, but with a sword that can slice through concrete, a deadly martial art, and the Timeshift Device, a priceless piece of technology that allows him to manipulate the flow of time.

Special Abilities:
*Time Shift: The Timeshift Device protects Master with a field of slow time. All damage inflicted on him is always delayed until the end of the turn. (Passive Ability)
*Blade Throw - Throws Master's blade with such force that it can pierce multiple targets. The first person hit suffers 200 damage, the second 100, and the third a mere 50. You cannot use a normal attack in the same turn you do this, and you may not use this twice in a round.
*Wombo Combo: By manipulating time to perfect his reflexes, Master kicks a player character into the air, dealing 50 damage. After each successful kick, Master has a 50% chance to kick again for another 50 damage. This ability cannot do more than 400 damage.
*WTF?! The Timeshift Device explodes, dealing 700 damage to a target player, but also deals 700 damage to Master. If Master survives the attack, he can no longer use Wombo Combo or Time Shift.

Last edited by Eaglendia on 28th July 2010, 11:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterofkills09 28th July 2010, 5:09 am

<3
Masterofkills09
Masterofkills09

Back to top Go down

Post  Piemaster322 28th July 2010, 5:20 am

Attack madeinfinland again

Last edited by Piemaster322 on 29th July 2010, 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Piemaster322
Piemaster322

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1622680903

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 28th July 2010, 5:40 am

The more I think about it, jumpingSNIPA's character seems more and more the cheapest character there is. Really, all he has to do is wait 3 rounds during which he can't even be attacked and he will deal 700 damage. Then you can attack him ONCE before he can become hidden again. No matter what your character is, you pretty much need at least 5-7 attacks on him. 3 of his attacks will already cause 2100 damage.That's enough to kill anyone except DeadApe and me. Pretty much the only way he can be killed is by everyone ganging up on him when he shoots. And he can even avoid that by just waiting for everyone else to eliminate each other and when there are only 3 left he will target the one that is more likely to win and once the other one dies he will use his sniper to deal 700 damage. So far in the game that is probably way more than enough to kill anyone.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 28th July 2010, 6:04 am

Made in Finland wrote:The more I think about it, jumpingSNIPA's character seems more and more the cheapest character there is. Really, all he has to do is wait 3 rounds during which he can't even be attacked and he will deal 700 damage. Then you can attack him ONCE before he can become hidden again. No matter what your character is, you pretty much need at least 5-7 attacks on him. 3 of his attacks will already cause 2100 damage.That's enough to kill anyone except DeadApe and me. Pretty much the only way he can be killed is by everyone ganging up on him when he shoots. And he can even avoid that by just waiting for everyone else to eliminate each other and when there are only 3 left he will target the one that is more likely to win and once the other one dies he will use his sniper to deal 700 damage. So far in the game that is probably way more than enough to kill anyone.

He can be brought out of hiding by abilities that target multiple characters, and striking him can ruin his aim if he tries to fight instead of hiding. When left out in the open, he can't even defend if he wants to go incognito again.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 28th July 2010, 6:51 am

Greed
A hedonistic homunculus that is often referred to as the "ultimate shield" due to his ability to transmute his own body into a substance exponentially harder than diamond. Greed comes to the battlefield in search of wealth.

*Transform: Greed transmutes his body mass. Using this ability allows Greed to transform from Attack to Defense form.
*Homunculus: At the end of the round Greed is killed, the Philosopher's Stone will revive him with 400 HP in his Charcoal Form. He loses the ability to transform.

-- Attack Form (Greed is unable to defend in this form.)
*Wound Strike:
Deals 150 damage to a targeted player, and inflicts them with a Wound. At the end of the next turn, they will bleed for an additional 50 damage. If Wound Strike is used on a Wounded player, the status effect will be delayed a turn.
*Ultimate Shield: Greed has the ability to reflexively reinforce parts of his body when struck. In this form, he has a 20% chance to reduce the base damage of a normal or special attack by 50%, and deal that amount of damage to the attacker.

--- Defense Form (While in this form, Greed can Defend at the beginning of his turn. Greed's Normal attacks deal only 80 damage.)
*Impenetrable Armor
: Greed's Defense reduces all damage taken by 75% instead of 50%.
*Taunt: Attempts to force a target character to spend one of their actions to use a basic attack on Greed on the next turn. If they choose to do so, he will counterattack for 120 damage. If not, he will ambush them for 180 unblockable damage.

--- Charcoal Form (Greed cannot Defend in this form, and only has one action per round.)
*Alchemical Fury
: Deals 60 unblockable damage to all players.
*Philosopher's Stone: The player that lands the killing blow on Greed uses the Philosopher's Stone to restore 350 HP.

Last edited by Eaglendia on 28th July 2010, 9:15 pm; edited 4 times in total
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next