Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 4 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 4 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 4 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 4 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 4 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 4 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 4 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 4 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 4 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 4 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 4 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 4 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?)

+37
Kugeth8
Robochips*
eegleindia
Sigmatic Scholar
Vicious Fox
B Mane65
Pwnisher James
Spiderman
Studmuffin
KZ Powned
Bornkillajazzman
Jakekola
A Groovy Tophat
Meatshield718
DeadApe
xI SiL3NTSh0t
joecruely
El Mexi Can 915
Masterofkills09
zombie dude
Vashed1995
mboddz751
Masta Shef
Slacker Hero
sgt zombie23
Super Mega King
Bladewind23
MrKurt2012
Namorg
JumpingSNIPA
Cry Vengeance
Garquin
BLACK SNOW 13
Made in Finland
Piemaster322
oO Coggy Oo
Eaglendia
41 posters

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down

Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 4 Empty Re: Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?)

Post  JumpingSNIPA 28th July 2010, 7:26 am

Well when i thought about it i thought i was the weakest because i only have 1 ability that actually does damage and the other 2 set up the damge amount which takes from 2-3 turns and the fact that i can be attacked by a group attack and items whiile hidden and the fact that i can lose my aim makes me think im the weakest,
JumpingSNIPA
JumpingSNIPA
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 4 Empty Re: Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?)

Post  El Mexi Can 915 28th July 2010, 5:38 pm

I'm going to be the incredible, Koopa Troopa!!!!!

Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 4 300px-Nsmb-koopa-troopa
El Mexi Can 915
El Mexi Can 915
R.I.P Magicman

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 28th July 2010, 6:08 pm

Alpha Werewolf
A man inflicted with a dangerous curse! By night, he becomes a hulking werewolf, but even by day, he possesses a dangerous cannibalistic nature!

Special Abilities:
*Lycanthropy: From 12 AM to 12 PM CST, the Alpha Werewolf will be in human form. At 12 PM he will transform into a wolf and remain that way until 12 AM.
--- Human Form
*Hide:
In human form, you may hide until you transform. All attacks against you only have a 20% chance of hitting. If you are hit, you are removed from hiding.
*Devour: Devours the body of a deceased player, healing himself for 225 HP. This can push the Alpha Werewolf above his HP maximum.
*Human: Basic attack does 75 damage. You can only pick up and use items while in this form.
--- Wolf Form
*Ambush:
Deals 280 damage to a player. That player will take an additional 20 damage if they use any action other than defend after being ambushed. You may only use this ability while in hiding.
*Lacerate: Deals 125 damage to a player. That player will bleed for an additional 25 damage at the end of the next round.
*Lycan: When transforming into a Lycan, the player drops all items. Basic attack does 100 damage.

Snorlax
Weighing in at just over 1000 pounds, this lazy creature's digestive juices can dissolve even the deadliest poisons. Snorlax is not an official member of the battle, but is simply displeased that it is intruding on his living space.

Special Abilities:
*Immunity: Snorlax cannot take damage from secondary ability effects (i.e. burns, bleeding, poison) or chance-based ability bonuses.
*Defense Curl: The next time Snorlax defends, he will reduce damage by 75% instead of the regular 50.
*Rest: Snorlax takes a nap. At the end of this turn, he will restore 300 HP. He will start the next turn with no actions. Cannot be used when there is only one opponent left.
*Ice Punch: A physical attack that focuses energy to form a ball of freezing energy. Deals 80 damage and causes the target to start the next round with one less action. Ice Punch will always do at least 50 damage regardless of the target's defense.

Koopatrol
This Koopa Troopa is the highest ranking soldier of Bowser's castle. Heavy armor and a spiked shell makes him a formidable foe.

Special Abilities:
*Shell Spikes: Normal or "close-range" attacks against the Koopatrol return 50% of the damage taken to the attacker. The Koopatrol begins battle with 2100 HP.
*Shell Bounce: The Koopatrol withdraws into its shell and flies toward a character, bouncing between targets. Deals 75 damage to up to 3 characters.
*Last-Ditch Effort!: When the Koopatrol has 500 HP or less, all the damage it does is doubled.
*Protect: The Koopatrol hides in its shell. For two rounds, all damage it takes is reduced by 25. During this time, the only action it can use is Shell Bounce.

Last edited by Eaglendia on 29th July 2010, 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 28th July 2010, 10:30 pm

Might run a second game starting at midnight tonight but I'm not sure. Um, I know about seven people will participate, but if there's anyone else, feel free to bring your ideas. I'm also making characters that will be up for grabs (like the Werewolf, anyone who wants him can use him), and after each game ends, its characters will be re-balanced for anyone to use.

Also, get in if you want to because I'm debating letting a few people participate in both games if it doesn't fill up.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 28th July 2010, 11:16 pm

Kenshiro
The sole practitioner of an ancient martial art, Hokuto Shinken, or the Fist of the North Star. Kenshiro's skills involve punching things so hard that they blow up. No, really. His speed and skill are unmatched, and he comes to the tournament to test his skills.

Special Abilities:
*Hokuto Shinken: The martial art allows Kenshiro to tap into the hidden power of the human body. His normal attacks strike the body's pressure points and deal an extra 30 damage.
*Opening of Sharper Senses: Kenshiro manipulates his target's nervous system, causing the damage they take from the next three attacks against them to be increased by 25.
*Thousand Hands Kill: A series of three punches that each deal 75 damage. They can be divided evenly between targets. Each punch has a 20% chance to strike a pressure point and deal an extra 15 damage.
*Aura Wave: Deals 90 damage to a single target. The damage can not be increased or reduced. Kenshiro can not take damage as a result of using this as an action.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterofkills09 28th July 2010, 11:18 pm

Do a second game! Very Happy
Masterofkills09
Masterofkills09
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 28th July 2010, 11:45 pm

Heavily Armed Pokey
A portly boy who has chosen to follow Giygas. Piloting a semi-organic four-legged vehicle, Pokey aids Giygas in a sick attempt to consume the universe.

*Feeble; Pokey only has 1500 HP, and one action per turn. When he enters play, the Infinite Devil Machine enters play under his control.
*Cease To Exist!: Pokey's mech charges forward, dealing 150 damage to one target.
*Cloud of Gas: Choose a character. All damage they do is reduced by 15 until another character is chosen by this effect. This effect ends if Pokey is destroyed.
*Release: If Pokey is destroyed, he deactivates the Devil Machine, removing it from the field, causing Giygas to be released at the beginning of the next turn.
---
Devil Machine
An organic chamber that contains an infinitely powerful being.

*Devil Machine: The Infinite Devil Machine does not have HP. Any attack or ability used against it is reflected back to the attacker with double the damage and effect. The Devil Machine has one action per turn and cannot Attack, Defend, or manipulate Items.
*PSI Rockin' Beta: Deals 50 damage to up to four targets.
---
Giygas
An evil alien conscience that intends to consume reality in darkness, Giygas wields cosmic power so great that it has destroyed his body and mind.

Shadow Dimension: Giygas has one action per turn. He cannot defend or perform basic attacks. He enters battle with 5000 HP.
Unlimited Power: You cannot comprehend the true form of Giygas's attack. Targets four players with a random psionic attack.
Consumed by the Darkness: Every turn, all other characters in the game will pray for their lives, and Giygas will take 1000 damage.

Last edited by Eaglendia on 29th July 2010, 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 29th July 2010, 12:42 am

Are you telling that one player can control all of this cause if they can, that is B.S.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 29th July 2010, 1:07 am

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:Are you telling that one player can control all of this cause if they can, that is B.S.
I don't think so, he only has 1500HP and no really effective attacks. Only way he can "use" Giygas is by dying. In other words it's almost impossible for him to win, unless all players decide not to attack him to avoid Giygas - which will only result in either Pokey winning, or Pokey dying and summoning Giygas which is probably impossible to defeat alone. That means whenever Pokey is in a match the common objective for everyone would be to kill him right away and destroy Giygas before it's too late.

I wouldn't want to be Pokey.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 29th July 2010, 1:11 am

Spider-Man
Your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man! Peter Parker is an ordinary teenager who was given incredible powers after being subjected to the bite of a mutant spider. He happened on the battle in search of the leader of a crime ring, but how did he end up so far away from Queens? Your guess is as good as mine.

Special Abilities:
*Spider-Sense: Spider-Man can sense danger coming. He can never be caused to lose an action. He can also use an action to negate the effect of a special ability that was used on him earlier. Can only be used once per round.
*Spider Swing: A high-flying attack that deals 100 damage to one character, and 50 to another. If there are at least two targets available to use this attack on, it must hit two targets. If not, only the first hit counts.
*Web Toss: Webs a target, giving the next action they take a 50% chance to fail. If it does, Spider-Man will sling them into the air for 180 damage.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  joecruely 29th July 2010, 1:23 am

comic book: captain america
or maybe

video game: team fortress 2
character: scout

which one would work better
joecruely
joecruely
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterofkills09 29th July 2010, 3:15 am

Shadow of the Colossus - The Colossi
Masterofkills09
Masterofkills09

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 29th July 2010, 5:09 am

((Requested by Super Mega King.))

Moving On Up: Only the active character of the Lineup can be targeted by any action. You may switch the active character of the Lineup without taking an action if the current character has been active for at least a full round; this means a round must end and begin without switching before you are permitted to.

- Steve Urkel [500 HP]
*Invent:
Steve Urkel attempts to create something. Automatically gives the lineup a random item, but has a 20% chance of failing, causing an explosion which deals 20 damage to Steve.
*Cool Juice: Steve Urkel uses an invention to make his team cool, giving the next two actions that would damage them a 50% chance to fail because the user is impressed by how cool they are. Failed actions cause 30 damage to the user.

- Roseanne Barr [500 HP]
*Headbutt
: No human could survive a head-on collision with Roseanne Barr. Deals 120 damage. If the target performs any attack against the Lineup in this round, deals an extra 100 damage.
*Thick Fat: Immune to the secondary effects of abilities. When Roseanne becomes the active member, all secondary effects are removed from the Lineup.

- Tim Allen [500 HP]
*Power Saw:
Deals 200 unblockable damage to the last person to damage the lineup. Once this is used, another member must replace Tim Allen as the active member before it can be used again.
*More Power!: Gives more power to the team! The next time any member other than Tim Allen does damage, it is doubled.

- Benita Lopez [500 HP]
*Oh, Of Course:
Deals 20 damage to a target character and steals their held item. If the Lineup is holding an item, their item is discarded and becomes up for grabs.
*Chain Smoking: Uses a cigarette butt to inflict a burn on a target character. This burn will deal 30 damage at the end of every turn.
*Domestic Abuse: Deals 100 damage times the number of dead Lineup members.[/b]

- Will Smith [600 HP]
*Fresh Prince:
Will Smith cannot become the active member until all other members of the Lineup are defeated. He can use two actions per turn.
*YO HOMES SMELL YOU LATER:Will Smith's basic attack deals 150 damage.
*CHILLIN' OUT: Allows a member of the Lineup to chill out, max, and relax. Restores 85 HP to a member of the Lineup and switches the active member to a member of your choice. Will Smith can use this ability while inactive.

Last edited by Eaglendia on 29th July 2010, 7:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 29th July 2010, 5:13 am

Feel free to make your own characters and post them here for future games, as I only have so many ideas. Fear not as I will balance them when completed, but in the end they will be yours.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  zombie dude 29th July 2010, 5:18 am

subject to change

Marcus Fenix:
Chainsaw
Thrusting a Lancer's chainsaw into your opponent, and tearing his flesh from bone, does extra 25 damage if not wearing armor, does 150 damage if said character has armor.
secondary effect: does 25 damage every turn after that, can be stopped by using one action point.

Active Reload
With a perfectly timed and executed reload, your gun is somehow more powerful, makes next turns attacks do 50% more damage.

Smoke's out
Tossing your weird looking smoke grenade you blind a opponent of your choice, on his next turn he has 20% or 30% chance to miss.

Hammer of Dawn
Using the hammer of Dawn satellite system, you unleash an unholy hell storm of fuck, must use one action point to charged, has to be charged for 2 turns and does 400 damage, can only be used during day time, and can only be used once every 6 turns.

Last edited by MagicMan313 on 29th July 2010, 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

zombie dude

Back to top Go down

Post  zombie dude 29th July 2010, 6:03 am

General Raam

Tough Skin
Extra 500 health

Portable Troika
Wielding your own massive turret you blindly spray at up to 2 opponents doing 100 damage to each, or concentrate you fire on a single target and do 150 damage

(credit to Eagle)
Summon Kryll: Calls a Kryll Swarm that will arrive at the end of the current round. Kryll Swarms have 75 HP. They can be targeted directly but are not subject to status effects, multi-hit attacks or attacks that target all characters. Kryll Swarms have no actions of their own. You may have up to 5 swarms.

Attack Order: Orders your Swarms to attack! You may use as many Swarms as you like; each Swarm may attack any character once, and each attack from a Swarm does 100 damage. Attack Order may only be used once per round.

Defend Order: Uses Kryll for defense. RAAM begins play with the Defend Order status, but he can give or remove this status to/from himself or any other player without taking an action. The player being defended will have Kryll swarm around him whenever he takes damage; instead, the Swarm will take the damage, with the player taking any leftover damage if a Swarm's 75 HP is depleted. If a Swarm is killed in this way, the next available Swarm will take its place immediately.

Last edited by MagicMan313 on 29th July 2010, 4:49 pm; edited 2 times in total

zombie dude

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 29th July 2010, 7:00 am

Sooo... We're allowed to have multiple characters? Great! I already have Whitebeard, I'll take Blackbeard next!

Marshall D. Teach
"Darkness is gravity! The power to pull everything in...and spare not even a ray of light!...Infinite gravity!"
A pirate who ate the Devil Fruit of Darkness and now controls darkness and gravity. His reasons for taking part in the battle are unknown, but they are most likely related to his dream of becoming the Pirate King.

Special Abilities:
*Black Hole: Ability that allows to absorb an enemy inside a black hole. When an enemy is absorbed it is subjected to a large amount of gravity and crushed, causing the enemy to lose X HP. While the enemy is inside a black hole he may not perform any attacks or use any abilities or items. If no target is specified, random rubble will be absorbed. Cannot be used on an enemy when there are only 2 people left.

*Liberation: Release the contents of the black hole. The contents may be thrown at an enemy, causing the enemy to lose X HP. If the contents include another enemy, they will both lose that amount of HP. If the contents include an enemy but no target is specified, that enemy will still lose that amount of HPfor being thrown at the ground. This ability MUST be used on the round following the usage of Black Hole, but may be used on the same round too.

*Absorb Pain: Teach begins the battle with 3000 HP but is incapable of defending.

Eagie, I don't want to make this overpowered and choosing the damages for attacks is killing me! I just said "X HP" so please fill them out for me! (you're a mod so you can edit this message, right?) Also I think the last one needs some explaining. In One Piece, "Logia" type abilities usually mean that when the user is shot or punched, he turns into the elemental he represents (Sand Logia turn into sand etc.). The Darkness Logia however is unique in many ways, and doesn't do that. Instead the Darkness Logia gives its user an unhumane damage resistance.

Edit: Also, would it be too much to be immune to fire, acid and other things (like the little bastards Wek-ser attaches) that damage you over rounds? In the anime/manga he is set on fire a couple times, and the black fog representing his Darkness ability just surrounds the fire and absorbs it. If you think that's OK, just add it to the third ability.

Last edited by Made in Finland on 29th July 2010, 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  joecruely 29th July 2010, 7:37 am

I wanted to do someting that matched my profile pic
blinky
the infamous red ghost that despreatly tries to take down pacman before he eats all the pellets

special abilities

group ghost: call in inky,pinky and clyde to take or deal damage

death touch: take out 170 health when used.

kill screen: can only be used 1time the entire game the amount of items put in the game is cut in half
I ran out of ideas after that. I don't know if the kill screen is a good or bad idea. also one quick question can I put a character I made up on this

here's a pic

http://joecruely.deviantart.com/#/d2ukhhf

Last edited by joecruely on 29th July 2010, 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total
joecruely
joecruely
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  joecruely 29th July 2010, 8:34 am

game: metal gear solid 4
character: raiden
"I am lightning rain trasformed"
this super swordsman is can take on 4 metal gear gekkos stop a huge ship killing snake and fight an army of outer heaven troops without his arms.

special ablilties

cyborge:200 more hp

blade stomp: stomps on his opponents with his blade heels causes 190 damage

lightning: a burst of electricity 100 damage given to everyone

time parodox!!!!!!!! hahaha just kidding

Last edited by joecruely on 29th July 2010, 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total
joecruely
joecruely
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  xI SiL3NTSh0t 29th July 2010, 8:37 am

um I'm just wondering is this for a game or something if so what game?
xI SiL3NTSh0t
xI SiL3NTSh0t
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 29th July 2010, 4:28 pm

Fenix is fine, and I like the Active Reload skill. 30% to miss offensive actions is fine for Smoke's Out. My main concern is the unclear description of Hammer of Dawn. Do you charge it and fight while you wait, or do you have to stand still? And if it becomes charged, do you have to wait until daytime to fire if it isn't?

RAAM has some problems. Chest Stab does a hell of a lot of damage, more than any single unmodified attack from any existing character; he also has two abilities that damage a single target, but why focus fire on one target with your Troika when you could just stab him, as neither of the abilities do anything but damage? I recommend getting rid of Chest Stab and expressing the Kryll abilities like this:
*Summon Kryll: Calls a Kryll Swarm that will arrive at the end of the current round. Kryll Swarms have 75 HP. They can be targeted directly but are not subject to status effects, multi-hit attacks or attacks that target all characters. Kryll Swarms have no actions of their own. You may have up to 5 swarms.
*Attack Order: Orders your Swarms to attack! You may use as many Swarms as you like; each Swarm may attack any character once, and each attack from a Swarm does 100 damage. Attack Order may only be used once per round.
*Defend Order: Uses Kryll for defense. RAAM begins play with the Defend Order status, but he can give or remove this status to/from himself or any other player without taking an action. The player being defended will have Kryll swarm around him whenever he takes damage; instead, the Swarm will take the damage, with the player taking any leftover damage if a Swarm's 75 HP is depleted. If a Swarm is killed in this way, the next available Swarm will take its place immediately.

Fin, perhaps you should try a lower-tier character? >_>
Though Blackbeard would be the prime target of the room and can't defend, 3000 HP is a lot if there's no catch. (Even 2500 is a lot, but powerhouse characters like these usually meet a swift end. The only reason Newgate isn't so lively at the moment is because of a damage modifier against him.) Black Holes and the like are cool abilities, but in a game like this it just doesn't seem okay to have an unstoppable attack that deprives a target of their actions and does damage as well.
Pretty nice write-up, though, and I think other One Piece characters would translate into cool concepts here.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 29th July 2010, 4:32 pm

Joe, I'm not sure about Pac-Man ghosts, but Raiden could be a great character. Blade Stomp and Lightning seem like fair abilities, but "Time Paradox" could be useful too instead of just a joke. Perhaps it could do something like Master of Kills' Timeshift Device?
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 29th July 2010, 5:07 pm

Eaglendia wrote:Fin, perhaps you should try a lower-tier character? >_>
Though Blackbeard would be the prime target of the room and can't defend, 3000 HP is a lot if there's no catch. (Even 2500 is a lot, but powerhouse characters like these usually meet a swift end. The only reason Newgate isn't so lively at the moment is because of a damage modifier against him.) Black Holes and the like are cool abilities, but in a game like this it just doesn't seem okay to have an unstoppable attack that deprives a target of their actions and does damage as well.
Pretty nice write-up, though, and I think other One Piece characters would translate into cool concepts here.
Gotcha, I figured Blackbeard would be too overpowered. Also I agree that OP characters have potential, mainly because they all have named attacks and such already (well as far as I know, most shounen/fightan do, but One Piece is the only one I watch soo...). I'll probably try some better character before I participate in another game, maybe something a bit more tactical...

But now I'm going to sleep, hope Newgate is still alive in the morning and I get to use my last attack before dying (well I lost, what, 1400HP on round 1? So he probably is dead already. I don't know, I'm too tired to count...)
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  joecruely 29th July 2010, 5:43 pm

Eaglendia wrote:Joe, I'm not sure about Pac-Man ghosts, but Raiden could be a great character. Blade Stomp and Lightning seem like fair abilities, but "Time Paradox" could be useful too instead of just a joke. Perhaps it could do something like Master of Kills' Timeshift Device?

sure I'll take your advice but what should I say for time paradox
joecruely
joecruely
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  joecruely 30th July 2010, 2:09 am

I got it

time paradox: caused when raiden changes the future. skips one turn when using this ability in the middle of an opponents turn raiden will appear and ram into that opponent causing both to loose the same amount of health

what do you think
joecruely
joecruely
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next