Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Lord Of The Rings Online is now free to play, dl now!!! Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Lord Of The Rings Online is now free to play, dl now!!! Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Lord Of The Rings Online is now free to play, dl now!!! Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Lord Of The Rings Online is now free to play, dl now!!! Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Lord Of The Rings Online is now free to play, dl now!!! Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Lord Of The Rings Online is now free to play, dl now!!! Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Lord Of The Rings Online is now free to play, dl now!!! Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Lord Of The Rings Online is now free to play, dl now!!! Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Lord Of The Rings Online is now free to play, dl now!!! Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Lord Of The Rings Online is now free to play, dl now!!! Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Lord Of The Rings Online is now free to play, dl now!!! Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Lord Of The Rings Online is now free to play, dl now!!! Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Lord Of The Rings Online is now free to play, dl now!!!

+10
Scott Stapp
JumpingSNIPA
A Chaotic GOD
xI SiL3NTSh0t
AaUndeadMarine
cool141
Kush Befor Dusk
Dexta117
oO Coggy Oo
MrKurt2012
14 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Lord Of The Rings Online is now free to play, dl now!!! Empty Lord Of The Rings Online is now free to play, dl now!!!

Post  MrKurt2012 9th September 2010, 3:54 pm

For those of you who want to play it, the lord of the rings online has went free to play. I have been playing since the headstart on the 7th and I am currently having alot of fun.

http://www.lotro.com/

Once you make an account and get started add me to your friends list ingame, my characters name is Kurt.

[Note the site may be going slow/not work so wait until later if you can't dl or load the page.]

Last edited by Fattyboy122 on 10th September 2010, 4:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Lord Of The Rings Online is now free to play, dl now!!! Empty Re: Lord Of The Rings Online is now free to play, dl now!!!

Post  oO Coggy Oo 9th September 2010, 4:05 pm

I'm downloading it now it says it should take 4 hours I'll add you once It's downloaded.
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Lord Of The Rings Online is now free to play, dl now!!! Empty Re: Lord Of The Rings Online is now free to play, dl now!!!

Post  MrKurt2012 9th September 2010, 4:27 pm

Ok I also have another lower level character, he is a good support character he heals and buffs other players with music and instruments, so I will play as him. I will be on later so you will probably be done by then not sure.

To bad not more people are going to get it yet or we could form a small fellowship or a big kinship and get a kinship house and stuff.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 9th September 2010, 4:35 pm

I don't know if I will be able to play it today got school in the morning and it will be about 11-12PM by the time it downloads but I can definitely play tomorrow and more people should have downloaded it by then hopefully. Also Kurt sems like a random name for a LOTR's character. Very Happy
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 9th September 2010, 5:14 pm

Yes kurt is my name in real life so I just decided to make it kurt, but my other character is named Beburthrop so I guess thats kind of lotrish. Anyway I guess I will just play with my higher level until more people get it.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 9th September 2010, 6:23 pm

where can we get product keys from to let us log into the site?
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 9th September 2010, 6:38 pm

I went on the website http://www.lotro.com/free.php and it says begin the adventure Sepember 10th so maybe it was released earlier in the US.
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 9th September 2010, 7:26 pm

I don't think you need a product key once you download you just put in your account info and log in and play. So just make an account from that link I gave you and then just dl lotro and then when its done login through the game login and it should let you play.

Last edited by Fattyboy122 on 9th September 2010, 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 9th September 2010, 7:30 pm

Mine is 93% complete.
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 9th September 2010, 7:32 pm

Ok it should update for 5 mins or 10 mins top when its done ,then just login with the account you made and then join the Dwarrodelf or Brandywine server I have characters on both. I am a human by the way it does not matter what you pick but if you pick like an elf, dwarf or hobbit it will start you in their areas like the shire and ect. so I will have to find you.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 9th September 2010, 7:37 pm

It wouldn't let me create an account it said I needed a product key how did you make yours?
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 9th September 2010, 7:41 pm

I made it through this page a while back, maybe you have to wait a bit to make one it should let you.

https://myaccount.turbine.com
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 9th September 2010, 7:42 pm

Did you have to enter a product key?
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 9th September 2010, 7:43 pm

Nope its probably because I already had an account just wait a bit and see if they give everyone a product key or they make it so you don't need one since it is free to play.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 9th September 2010, 7:45 pm

It's not free to play in Europe until the 10th which now is in 15 mins
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 9th September 2010, 7:58 pm

Me too I've downloaded the online game from the first link you posted but it say I need a product key to activate it but I think once it becomes free in Europe probably sometime tomorrow the game will unlock and I can play.
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 9th September 2010, 7:59 pm

Well I just realized my brother or someone changed the computer clock to friday the 10th, I forgot it is only thursday derp,so that makes sense. Anyway that explains why just wait until tomorrow or whenever the 10th is for you.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 9th September 2010, 8:03 pm

It's too late for me to play now but I will be on tomorrow at around 5pm so 12pm EST.
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 9th September 2010, 11:59 pm

dude its free? kk ima download it agin, how about a undeadxbox guild?
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 10th September 2010, 1:26 pm

The game is free in Europe now. So start downloading Very Happy
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 10th September 2010, 4:21 pm

Yep it should be available everywhere now since its the 10th, I just updated the link in the first post so everyone can now dl and make an account.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 10th September 2010, 4:22 pm

I am now level 8 and I added you by the way.
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  cool141 11th September 2010, 1:23 pm

im downloading now it will take 3 hr 49 min's

cool141
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 11th September 2010, 1:25 pm

why is this cool, guy's name like colorless :O
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

Post  cool141 11th September 2010, 1:30 pm

AaUndeadMarine wrote:why is this cool, guy's name like colorless :O
because nobody confimed my group thing for member's

cool141
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next