Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Lord Of The Rings Online is now free to play, dl now!!! - Page 2 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Lord Of The Rings Online is now free to play, dl now!!! - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Lord Of The Rings Online is now free to play, dl now!!! - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Lord Of The Rings Online is now free to play, dl now!!! - Page 2 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Lord Of The Rings Online is now free to play, dl now!!! - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Lord Of The Rings Online is now free to play, dl now!!! - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Lord Of The Rings Online is now free to play, dl now!!! - Page 2 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Lord Of The Rings Online is now free to play, dl now!!! - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Lord Of The Rings Online is now free to play, dl now!!! - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Lord Of The Rings Online is now free to play, dl now!!! - Page 2 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Lord Of The Rings Online is now free to play, dl now!!! - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Lord Of The Rings Online is now free to play, dl now!!! - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Lord Of The Rings Online is now free to play, dl now!!!

+10
Scott Stapp
JumpingSNIPA
A Chaotic GOD
xI SiL3NTSh0t
AaUndeadMarine
cool141
Kush Befor Dusk
Dexta117
oO Coggy Oo
MrKurt2012
14 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Lord Of The Rings Online is now free to play, dl now!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lord Of The Rings Online is now free to play, dl now!!!

Post  xI SiL3NTSh0t 11th September 2010, 7:23 pm

sounds good im downloading it now
xI SiL3NTSh0t
xI SiL3NTSh0t
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Lord Of The Rings Online is now free to play, dl now!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lord Of The Rings Online is now free to play, dl now!!!

Post  Dexta117 11th September 2010, 7:38 pm

Is the game good faction vs evil faction? or is it just everyone on the same team vs npc's?
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 11th September 2010, 7:40 pm

Free roam quests throughout all of Middle Earth and you can team up with other players to form fellowships.
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 11th September 2010, 7:43 pm

IDK what class i should be Sad i wanna be a Damage focused mage.
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 11th September 2010, 7:44 pm

I am a hunter elf they're pretty good with ranged and pretty good with close quarters as well.
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  A Chaotic GOD 11th September 2010, 7:49 pm

Downloading now. Very Happy
A Chaotic GOD
A Chaotic GOD
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 11th September 2010, 7:50 pm

im either thinking Rune-Keeper elf or Lore-Master Man
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 11th September 2010, 7:50 pm

Is yours downloaded Dexta?
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 11th September 2010, 7:52 pm

its downloading now or it should be atleast.
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 11th September 2010, 7:53 pm

Cool it takes a few hours, mine took about 4-5 maybe but when it's downloaded add me my name is Coggy
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 11th September 2010, 11:20 pm

Ok anyone who downloads it when it asks to choose a server go to Dwarrowdelf since everyone is on it.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  cool141 12th September 2010, 2:27 am

i've downlaoded it

cool141
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  JumpingSNIPA 12th September 2010, 3:33 pm

Just played it my name is Lorengud (used the randomizer)
JumpingSNIPA
JumpingSNIPA
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott Stapp 12th September 2010, 5:31 pm

I am about to download it right now looks like fun!!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Scott Stapp
Scott Stapp
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 13th January 2011, 1:34 pm

Anyone still play this game?

I'm looking for an MMO to hold me over until Champions goes F2P.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 13th January 2011, 1:44 pm

I wouldn't mind playin' it again.
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 13th January 2011, 2:04 pm

Perchance, do you practice a vocation that includes Forester?
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 14th January 2011, 3:12 am

I might play it again if I redownload it.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 14th January 2011, 3:18 am

downloading now- JESUS CHRIST 6 HOURS?!?
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 14th January 2011, 4:34 am

Im redling it now,whats your characters names, also do I have to make a new guy or no since im a high level and don't want to switch over to another server. I am currently on the Dwarrowdelf server last time I checked. Also we should all save up for a player home eventually we could afford one and make it the undead xbox kinship house.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 14th January 2011, 8:27 am

My character's name is Aceron. If we were to join up in a group anyway, then I think a house wouldn't be out of the question.

Actually, I only looked for this thread after making my character on a different server. I don't think it's possible to switch servers with your character without paying money, and I've already been playing for a while...

Shit.

EDIT: Okay, I bit the bullet and created a new character named Dalomac on the Dwarrowdelf server. Look me up.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 14th January 2011, 6:56 pm

Sounds good,it finished installing just gotta update and then I will add you.

Edit: Ok I added you and I will play whenever, also I can delete my lower level guy and remake him on your other server if its a big deal,but I prefer to use my high level captain.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 14th January 2011, 7:29 pm

It's fine, I've already gotten a few levels on my new character. I'm on right now, actually.
What's your character's name?
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 14th January 2011, 8:38 pm

My name is Kurt, Ill add you and invite you to a fellowship.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 15th January 2011, 12:54 am

Fattyboy122 wrote:My name is Kurt, Ill add you and invite you to a fellowship.

I added you as a friend, sorry about leaving before. I was "called away".
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next