Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Lord Of The Rings Online is now free to play, dl now!!! - Page 3 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Lord Of The Rings Online is now free to play, dl now!!! - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Lord Of The Rings Online is now free to play, dl now!!! - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Lord Of The Rings Online is now free to play, dl now!!! - Page 3 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Lord Of The Rings Online is now free to play, dl now!!! - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Lord Of The Rings Online is now free to play, dl now!!! - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Lord Of The Rings Online is now free to play, dl now!!! - Page 3 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Lord Of The Rings Online is now free to play, dl now!!! - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Lord Of The Rings Online is now free to play, dl now!!! - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Lord Of The Rings Online is now free to play, dl now!!! - Page 3 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Lord Of The Rings Online is now free to play, dl now!!! - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Lord Of The Rings Online is now free to play, dl now!!! - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Lord Of The Rings Online is now free to play, dl now!!!

+10
Scott Stapp
JumpingSNIPA
A Chaotic GOD
xI SiL3NTSh0t
AaUndeadMarine
cool141
Kush Befor Dusk
Dexta117
oO Coggy Oo
MrKurt2012
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Lord Of The Rings Online is now free to play, dl now!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Lord Of The Rings Online is now free to play, dl now!!!

Post  oO Coggy Oo 15th January 2011, 6:42 am

I'm re-installing the game now.
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Lord Of The Rings Online is now free to play, dl now!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Lord Of The Rings Online is now free to play, dl now!!!

Post  MrKurt2012 15th January 2011, 7:26 am

Flasktoss55 wrote:
Fattyboy122 wrote:My name is Kurt, Ill add you and invite you to a fellowship.

I added you as a friend, sorry about leaving before. I was "called away".

No problem I was wondering where you went, I will play this tomorrow hopefully we can get a group going.I will be on around noon eastern time and later.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 15th January 2011, 8:45 am

oO Coggy Oo wrote:I'm re-installing the game now.

Cool, hope we can meet up.

Fattyboy122 wrote:
Flasktoss55 wrote:
Fattyboy122 wrote:My name is Kurt, Ill add you and invite you to a fellowship.

I added you as a friend, sorry about leaving before. I was "called away".

No problem I was wondering where you went, I will play this tomorrow hopefully we can get a group going.I will be on around noon eastern time and later.

Sounds good.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 15th January 2011, 10:59 am

Have fun when you reach level 20 and realize you won't manage without starting to pay for stuff...
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 15th January 2011, 11:35 am

Made in Finland wrote:Have fun when you reach level 20 and realize you won't manage without starting to pay for stuff...

Could you word this in a more informative manner? I don't think I will have fun in the event you describe.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 15th January 2011, 11:42 am

Flasktoss55 wrote:Could you word this in a more informative manner? I don't think I will have fun in the event you describe.
From what I've heard, the game turns pretty unfair to free players after level 20. PvP is a nightmare because of players who are willing to pay for uber gear.

That (and the fact that I don't generally like MMORPG) is the reason I didn't start playing when it was made free. If anyone has played the game for a long time, please shed some light on this matter...
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 15th January 2011, 11:52 am

I just looked it up, and apparently there are ways to purchase more quests and such with Turbine Points that you can earn through gameplay rather than by paying. I don't know how far this takes you, but hopefully the F2P experience doesn't completely end at level 20.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 15th January 2011, 5:19 pm

I am currently level 21 and I am still enjoying free skirmishes and alot of free to play quests I have not finished yet. Also the stuff that you need to pay for can be earned eventually if you play enough.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 15th January 2011, 6:48 pm

Hey Fattyboy, how about you let me know when you're getting onto the game? I'm probably more free than you are...
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 15th January 2011, 7:05 pm

I just made a new character named Coggathire, feel free to add me.
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 15th January 2011, 7:25 pm

oO Coggy Oo wrote:I just made a new character named Coggathire, feel free to add me.

"The player does not exist."
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 15th January 2011, 7:40 pm

It said that when I tried to add you, as well.
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 15th January 2011, 7:45 pm

Could it be that you're on the wrong server? I was able to add Fattyboy.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 15th January 2011, 8:07 pm

Perhaps. It would not show me the "Dwarrowdelf" server on the available servers list.
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 15th January 2011, 8:16 pm

oO Coggy Oo wrote:Perhaps. It would not show me the "Dwarrowdelf" server on the available servers list.

That must be it, I'm not sure why it wouldn't show up to you. Maybe Dwarrowdelf is a localized server or something?
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 15th January 2011, 8:49 pm

I played on the "Dwarrowdelf" server before I uninstalled and re-installed the game.

Edit: I'm playing on the European version of the game. I downloaded the US version of the game last time, and so had access to the US servers. I'll re-install the US version.
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 15th January 2011, 9:25 pm

Cool, cool.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 15th January 2011, 10:58 pm

I will play I just got to level 22 about to be 23 I love skirmishes in this game, post when you are going to play I will be watching this thread.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 15th January 2011, 11:19 pm

Fattyboy122 wrote:I will play I just got to level 22 about to be 23 I love skirmishes in this game, post when you are going to play I will be watching this thread.

Flasktoss55 wrote:Hey Fattyboy, how about you let me know when you're getting onto the game? I'm probably more free than you are...

But yeah, I'm on now.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 15th January 2011, 11:34 pm

You should probably respond to IMs in-game if you want to talk to me, fella.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 16th January 2011, 3:43 am

I downloaded the US version, and am now on the Dwarrowdelf server. I'll add you guys.
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 16th January 2011, 4:09 am

Ok sounds good.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 16th January 2011, 9:56 pm

Made a guy named namorg. this game is almost exactly like wow. atleast for the first level or two
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 16th January 2011, 10:06 pm

Namorg wrote:Made a guy named namorg. this game is almost exactly like wow. atleast for the first level or two

Pretty much, but that's quite common these days with MMOs.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3