Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Meaningless Battle III - This Time It's For Real (Game Topic) - Page 2 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Meaningless Battle III - This Time It's For Real (Game Topic) - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Meaningless Battle III - This Time It's For Real (Game Topic) - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Meaningless Battle III - This Time It's For Real (Game Topic) - Page 2 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Meaningless Battle III - This Time It's For Real (Game Topic) - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Meaningless Battle III - This Time It's For Real (Game Topic) - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Meaningless Battle III - This Time It's For Real (Game Topic) - Page 2 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Meaningless Battle III - This Time It's For Real (Game Topic) - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Meaningless Battle III - This Time It's For Real (Game Topic) - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Meaningless Battle III - This Time It's For Real (Game Topic) - Page 2 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Meaningless Battle III - This Time It's For Real (Game Topic) - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Meaningless Battle III - This Time It's For Real (Game Topic) - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Meaningless Battle III - This Time It's For Real (Game Topic)

+25
Meatshield718
xI SiL3NTSh0t
Super Mega King
Piemaster322
Masta Shef
Dexta117
Jakekola
Namorg
JumpingSNIPA
KZ Powned
Kugeth8
Garquin
oO Coggy Oo
Made in Finland
Slacker Hero
Robochips*
MrKurt2012
Masterofkills09
A Groovy Tophat
Sigmatic Scholar
Bladewind23
zombie dude
DeadApe
BLACK SNOW 13
Eaglendia
29 posters

Page 2 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

Go down

Meaningless Battle III - This Time It's For Real (Game Topic) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meaningless Battle III - This Time It's For Real (Game Topic)

Post  A Groovy Tophat 20th December 2010, 2:05 pm

Kugeth8 wrote:Take revenge

too late, Kratos already did

**Mumbles to himself " Sneaky little bastard... "
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Meaningless Battle III - This Time It's For Real (Game Topic) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meaningless Battle III - This Time It's For Real (Game Topic)

Post  Sigmatic Scholar 20th December 2010, 3:42 pm

Eaglendia wrote:Yeah. I was unaware it could be used for free; that's the only reason I was, until now, okay with it. I didn't think that anyone would be able to enjoy the benefit of completely free, high damage attacks. As such I'm just not going to count that use...

*Hoodoo for Hire: Another warrior may negotiate a payment with Zanzibar (normal rate: 100 HP, this may be negotiated to as low as 70 and as high as 150) for him to either heal any character 150 HP, or to use his magic to attack another player for 150 damage and a 10% chance to inflict Zombie status. Any warrior who uses his services gains one Disciple Token. This does not require an action on any player's part, but can only be used by each player once per round, cannot damage the same character twice in a round, and cannot occur more than three times in the space of a round.

Compromise to make negotiation actually meaningful in this game: Whenever Hoodoo for Hire is used I take 100 damage. Whatever rate that was negotiated is then added to my HP. This way 100 damage is being dealt in some form or another regardless.

Thoughts?
Sigmatic Scholar
Sigmatic Scholar
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kugeth8 20th December 2010, 3:48 pm

*use SIGMATIC ALTERATION to increase next attack by 50* (doesn't use an action)

*use IN MY EYES on Juggernaut to attack Camwhore, if he accepts*

*defend*
Kugeth8
Kugeth8
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 20th December 2010, 3:51 pm

Kugeth8 wrote:*use SIGMATIC ALTERATION to increase next attack by 50* (doesn't use an action)

*defend*

I think you've misunderstood Matrix Alteration; this is probably my fault.

It afflicts a target player with a status effect that causes the next attack to hit them to be increased by 50.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Post  zombie dude 20th December 2010, 4:10 pm

PUNY MAN, you think you can tell me what to do. IM THE JUGGERNAUT.

zombie dude
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 20th December 2010, 4:44 pm

SgtZombie:
Zomb1 attack Bruce Banner - hoping to infect
zomb2 attack Space Ghost - hoping to infect
zomb3 attack Mr. Tophat - hoping to infect

defend!!!!
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  JumpingSNIPA 20th December 2010, 5:03 pm

Monkey Bombs on-
Zanzibar
Sgt. Zombie
Kratos

Attack Zanzibar
JumpingSNIPA
JumpingSNIPA
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 20th December 2010, 5:03 pm

KZ Powned wrote:SgtZombie:

defend!!!!

YOU START WITH 3 ZOMBIE?!?!?!!?!
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 20th December 2010, 5:15 pm

KZ Powned wrote:SgtZombie:

defend!!!!

You don't start with 3 zombies. You need to create zombies using Dead Rising; then you can order them around.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Robochips* 20th December 2010, 5:49 pm

JumpingSNIPA wrote:
Attack Zanzibar
Cant the guys in the jungle
Robochips*
Robochips*
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  JumpingSNIPA 20th December 2010, 5:54 pm

Robochips456 wrote:
JumpingSNIPA wrote:
Attack Zanzibar
Cant the guys in the jungle
He isn't in the Jungle
He never used an action to go in and attack Fin
So technically I can attack him
JumpingSNIPA
JumpingSNIPA

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 20th December 2010, 6:04 pm

Prof Vanguard wrote:
Zanzibar Hotek:
Go to the Jungle.

He sorda did.
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  JumpingSNIPA 20th December 2010, 6:24 pm

Namorg wrote:
Prof Vanguard wrote:
Zanzibar Hotek:
Go to the Jungle.

He sorda did.
Yeah... didn't see that first post.
Looks like I'm hitting only two people today
JumpingSNIPA
JumpingSNIPA

Back to top Go down

Post  Kugeth8 20th December 2010, 9:23 pm

Eaglendia wrote:
Kugeth8 wrote:*use SIGMATIC ALTERATION to increase next attack by 50* (doesn't use an action)

*defend*

I think you've misunderstood Matrix Alteration; this is probably my fault.

It afflicts a target player with a status effect that causes the next attack to hit them to be increased by 50.

In that case take off the matrix alteration
Kugeth8
Kugeth8
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 20th December 2010, 10:13 pm

Eaglendia wrote:Yeah. I was unaware it could be used for free; that's the only reason I was, until now, okay with it. I didn't think that anyone would be able to enjoy the benefit of completely free, high damage attacks. As such I'm just not going to count that use...
But that wouldn't have counted in the first place, because Prof. Vanguard never entered the jungle, right?
Eaglendia wrote:*Pro Jungler: Warwick begins play in the Jungle. Any character may enter or leave the Jungle by using one action. Only characters in the Jungle may affect other characters in the jungle, and characters in the jungle cannot interact with characters outside.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Jakekola 20th December 2010, 11:02 pm

Rukia Kuchiki:
Use White Tree on Possessed Mage

Defend
Jakekola
Jakekola

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 20th December 2010, 11:03 pm

Uruyu:

Charge kojaku
Shoot charged kojaku at the blacksnow (possessed mage)
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 21st December 2010, 1:50 am

Made in Finland wrote:
But that wouldn't have counted in the first place, because Prof. Vanguard never entered the jungle, right?
Eaglendia wrote:*Pro Jungler: Warwick begins play in the Jungle. Any character may enter or leave the Jungle by using one action. Only characters in the Jungle may affect other characters in the jungle, and characters in the jungle cannot interact with characters outside.

He entered the jungle with his first action, and with his second, attacked someone.

Also:

An item has appeared on the battlefield!
#27 - Mighty Health Potion: A large red potion. Takes an action to use. The user gains 200 HP.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 21st December 2010, 1:54 am

Take Potion?*

I still forget if that takes an action.
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  JumpingSNIPA 21st December 2010, 1:56 am

Bladewind23 wrote:Take Potion?*

I still forget if that takes an action.
It doesn't
JumpingSNIPA
JumpingSNIPA

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 21st December 2010, 2:05 am

11:05 - Possessed Mage creates an Illusion (-100 HP(1400)) (Possessed Mage: 1/2 Actions Remaining)
11:05 - Possessed Mage's Illusion attacks Juggernaut (Juggernaut: -100 HP(2400)) (Illusion: 0/1 Actions Remaining)
11:10 - Bruce Banner's Brucetech fails (Bruce Banner: 1/2 Actions Remaining)
11:10 - Bruce Banner uses Meditate (Bruce Banner: +100 Rage(100)) (Bruce Banner: 0/2 Actions Remaining)
11:16 - Juggernaut attacks Possessed Mage's Illusion (Illusion: -100 HP(100)) (Juggernaut: 1/2 Actions Remaining)
11:16 - Juggernaut uses Head Crush on Possessed Mage's Illusion (Illusion: -100 HP(0))(Possessed Mage: -125 HP(1275)) (Juggernaut: 0/2 Actions Remaining)
11:51 - Space Ghost uses Anti-Matter Beam on Juggernaut, inflicting Matter Decay status (Juggernaut: -80 HP(2320)) (Space Ghost: 1/2 Actions Remaining)
11:51 - Space Ghost attacks Juggernaut (Juggernaut: -100 HP(2220))(Space Ghost: 0/2 Actions Remaining)
12:01 - Zanzibar Hotek gains In the Jungle status (Zanzibar: 1/2 Actions Remaining)
12:02 - Mr. Tophat uses This Day's Black Fate on Sgt. Zombie (Sgt.Zombie: -100 HP(1900) (Mr. Tophat: 1/2 Actions Remaining)
12:02 - Mr. Tophat uses Convulsion of Destiny on Sgt. Zombie, wagering 200 HP. (Mr. Tophat: 0/2 Actions Remaining)
12:38 - Camwhore uses Private Show on Possessed Mage (Possessed Mage: +35 HP(1310)) (Possessed Mage: +1 Favor) (Camwhore: +1 Shame Point) (Camwhore: 1/2 Actions Remaining)
12:38 - Camwhore defends. (Camwhore: 0/2 Actions Remaining)
12:45 - King Alric charges Dispersal Dream. (Alric: 1/2 Actions Remaining)
12:45 - King Alric uses Dispersal Dream on Space Ghost and Possessed Mage. (Space Ghost: -200 HP(1800)) (Possessed Mage: -200 HP(1110)) (Alric: 0/2 Actions Remaining)
12:56 - Warwick's Infinite Duress fails - target outside jungle
12:56 - Warwick's Hungering Strike fails - target outside jungle
12:57 - Sonichu attacks Possessed Mage, gaining Thunder Rage(1/4) Status (Possessed Mage: -80 HP(1030))(Sonichu: 2/2 Actions Remaining)
12:57 - Sonichu uses Zap Cannonbolt on Possessed Mage, he will take an additional 200 damage at the end of next round unless he spends an action to avoid it (Possessed Mage: -170 HP(860)) (Sonichu: Thunder Rage(3/4))
12:59 - Zanzibar Hotek's attack fails - target outside jungle
5:19 - Kratos attacks Mr. Tophat (Mr. Tophat: -100 HP(1700)) (Kratos: 1/2 Actions Remaining)
5:19 - Kratos uses Chaos Cyclone (Mr. Tophat: -125 HP(1575))(Juggernaut: -125 HP(2095))(Possessed Mage: -125 HP(735)) (Kratos: 0/2 Actions Remaining)
5:19 - Warwick gains Scent of Blood(3) status
5:48 - Isaac Clarke uses Stasis Lock on Possessed Mage, inflicting Stasis Lock (Possessed Mage: -50 HP(685)) (Isaac Clarke: 1/2 Actions Remaining)
6:05 - Medic cannot leave jungle - Medic is already outside jungle
6:05 - Medic defends (Medic: 0/2 Actions Remaining)
9:35 - Item (Vengeance) appears on the battlefield
10:08 - Kratos claims item (Vengeance)
12:48 - Black Hole Sun Soldier uses In My Eyes on Juggernaut, against Camwhore. (Black Hole Sun Soldier: 1/2 Actions Remaining)
12:48 - Black Hole Sun Soldier defends. (Black Hole Sun Soldier: 0/2 Actions Remaining)
1:10 - In My Eyes fails - Juggernaut declines offer
1:44 - Sgt. Zombie's zombie action fails - no available zombies
1:44 - Sgt. Zombie defends (Sgt. Zombie: 0/2 Actions Remaining)
2:03 - Takeo Masaki uses Monkey Bomb (Sgt. Zombie: -25 HP(1975))(Kratos: -50 HP(1950))(Zanzibar: Target in jungle) (Takeo Masaki: 1/2 Actions Remaining) (Takeo Masaki: +200 Points)
2:03 - Takeo Masaki's attack fails - target in jungle (Takeo Masaki: 0/2 Actions Remaining)
8:02 - Rukia Kuchiki uses White Tree on Possessed Mage, inflicting White Tree status: they must use an action to break free.
8:02 - Rukia Kuchiki defends (Rukia Kuchiki: 0/2 Actions Remaining)
8:03 - Uryu Ishida charges Kojaku (Uryu Ishida: 1/2 Actions Remaining)
8:03 - Uryu Ishida uses Charged Kojaku on Possessed Mage, gaining Kojaku Vulnerability status (Possessed Mage: -225 HP(460)) (Uryu Ishida: 0/2 Actions Remaining)
10:50 - Mighty Health Potion appears on the battlefield.
10:50 - Space Ghost takes Mighty Health Potion.
11:00 - Juggernaut takes damage from Matter Decay (Juggernaut: -20 HP(2075))
11:00 - Mr. Tophat gains HP (Mr. Tophat: +50 HP(1625))
11:00 - Bruce Banner's rage fades (Bruce Banner: -35 Rage(65))
11:00 - Stasis Lock status fades from Possessed Mage.
11:00 - Camwhore Biotic Barrier +100(200)

ROUND 2 START

TEAM 1: Voodoo In The Jungle
Warwick: 2000/2000 HP, 2/2 Actions Remaining, In the Jungle, Scent of Blood(3)
Zanzibar Hotek: 2000/2000 HP, 2/2 Actions Remaining, In the Jungle

TEAM 2: Remember The Titans
Juggernaut: 2075/2500 HP, 2/2 Actions Remaining, Matter Decay(3)
Bruce Banner: 2000/2000 HP, 2/2 Actions Remaining, 65/300 Rage

TEAM 3: Collecting All The Ladies
Camwhore: 2000 HP, 2/2 Actions Remaining, 1 Shame Points, Biotic Barrier 200/500
Harbinger: N/A

TEAM 4: Soul Reapers
Uryu Ishida: 2000/2000 HP, 2/2 Actions Remaining, 3/5 Zere Shunaida, Kojaku Vulnerability, Zere Shunaida(1/4)
Rukia Kuchiki: 2100/2100 HP, 1/2 Actions Remaining, White Tree(Possessed Mage)

TEAM 5: War and Death
Kratos: 1950/2000 HP, 2/2 Actions Remaining, Item: Vengeance
SgtZombie: 1975/2000 HP, 2/2 Actions Remaining, 3 Command Charges, Tophat's Game

TEAM 6: Ghost Like Swayze
Possessed Mage: 460/1500 HP, 1/2 Actions Remaining, 1 Favor Point, White Tree
Space Ghost: 1800/2000 HP, 2/2 Actions Remaining, Invisibility Belt Ready, Item: Mighty Health Potion

TEAM 7: The Pen Is Mightier than the Goop
Goop: 1500 HP, 2/2 Actions Remaining, Solid Form
The Writer: 2000/200 HP, 2/2 Actions Remaining

TEAM 8: The Kings of Gravity
Isaac Clarke: 2000/2000 HP, 2/2 Actions Remaining
King Alric: 2000/2000 HP, 2/2 Actions Remaining

TEAM 9: Sex, Drugs, and Magical Radioactive Healing
Takeo Masaki: 2000/2000 HP, 2/2 Actions Remaining, 200 Points
The Medic: 1800/1800 HP, 2/2 Actions Remaining, 0/400 Uber Meter

TEAM 10: The Gambler's Fallacy
Mr. Tophat: 1625 HP, 2/2 Actions Remaining
Victor von Doom: 2000/2000 HP, 2/2 Actions Remaining, 0/3 Electric Orbs

TEAM 11: The Asperger's Horizon
Sonichu: 2000/2000 HP, 3/2 Actions Remaining, Thunder Rage(3/4)
Black Hole Sun Soldier: 2000/2000 HP, 2/2 Actions Remaining, Rising Sigmatic Force(10)

Last edited by Eaglendia on 21st December 2010, 2:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 21st December 2010, 2:06 am

Bladewind let me use the potion.

Also Possessed Mage:
Defend
Dark Matter Shield.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterofkills09 21st December 2010, 2:07 am

Cash out: Possesed Mage. 1 Token
Private show: Mr. Tophat
Masterofkills09
Masterofkills09

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 21st December 2010, 2:07 am

1. Brucetech
2. Meditate

lol @ the team names.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 21st December 2010, 2:08 am

Ffffffuuuuu, I read the Eaglendia's previous message before it got any replies, but somehow I completely missed the part about the potion.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next