Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Meaningless Battle III - This Time It's For Real (Game Topic) - Page 3 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Meaningless Battle III - This Time It's For Real (Game Topic) - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Meaningless Battle III - This Time It's For Real (Game Topic) - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Meaningless Battle III - This Time It's For Real (Game Topic) - Page 3 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Meaningless Battle III - This Time It's For Real (Game Topic) - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Meaningless Battle III - This Time It's For Real (Game Topic) - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Meaningless Battle III - This Time It's For Real (Game Topic) - Page 3 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Meaningless Battle III - This Time It's For Real (Game Topic) - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Meaningless Battle III - This Time It's For Real (Game Topic) - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Meaningless Battle III - This Time It's For Real (Game Topic) - Page 3 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Meaningless Battle III - This Time It's For Real (Game Topic) - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Meaningless Battle III - This Time It's For Real (Game Topic) - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Meaningless Battle III - This Time It's For Real (Game Topic)

+25
Meatshield718
xI SiL3NTSh0t
Super Mega King
Piemaster322
Masta Shef
Dexta117
Jakekola
Namorg
JumpingSNIPA
KZ Powned
Kugeth8
Garquin
oO Coggy Oo
Made in Finland
Slacker Hero
Robochips*
MrKurt2012
Masterofkills09
A Groovy Tophat
Sigmatic Scholar
Bladewind23
zombie dude
DeadApe
BLACK SNOW 13
Eaglendia
29 posters

Page 3 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next

Go down

Meaningless Battle III - This Time It's For Real (Game Topic) - Page 3 Empty Re: Meaningless Battle III - This Time It's For Real (Game Topic)

Post  zombie dude 21st December 2010, 2:11 am

cyttorak power up

zombie dude
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Meaningless Battle III - This Time It's For Real (Game Topic) - Page 3 Empty Re: Meaningless Battle III - This Time It's For Real (Game Topic)

Post  JumpingSNIPA 21st December 2010, 2:11 am

Wait hitting people with a monkey bomb doesn't give me points?
Whatever
Attack Mr. Tophat x2
JumpingSNIPA
JumpingSNIPA
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 21st December 2010, 2:13 am

JumpingSNIPA wrote:Wait hitting people with a monkey bomb doesn't give me points?
Whatever
Attack Mr. Tophat x2

forgot about points. shouldn't affect your actions as it's not enough to do anything with. i'll edit the stats in a moment.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 21st December 2010, 2:49 am

* Wishes Eagle had better luck when he flipped the coin >_<
( Dont i gain 150 of SGT ZOMBIE'S HP since SGT ZOMBIE never posted his wager? )

Defend
This Days Black Fate - Possessed Mage
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 21st December 2010, 2:57 am

Mr. Tophat wrote:* Wishes Eagle had better luck when he flipped the coin >_<

Defend

That happens 24 hours later.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 21st December 2010, 3:00 am

Eaglendia wrote:
Mr. Tophat wrote:* Wishes Eagle had better luck when he flipped the coin >_<

Defend

That happens 24 hours later.

At The moment its been over 24 hours so that means the HP should be tacked on now since its now a new round right???

A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 21st December 2010, 3:50 am

HERE DUMBASS: Give Potion to Possessed Mage

Use Anti-Matter Beam on Fattyboy and Slacker Hero
Use Cosmic Energy Beam on Juggernaut
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 21st December 2010, 4:28 am

Attack on Possessed Mage
Asperger's Bolt Barrage on Possessed Mage
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 21st December 2010, 6:07 am

Use Balmung, The Lightning Blade on Blacksnow and Bladewind.

Use Aura Of Madrigal On Garquin [Isaac Clarke].
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 21st December 2010, 8:38 am

Attack black snow
Defend

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 21st December 2010, 11:16 am

Attack: Mr. Tophat
Chaos Cyclone: Mr. Tophat, Takeo Masaki, and Victor von Doom

Question: Will the ability "Revenge" happen automatically next time I am attacked, or do I have to spend an action to use it?
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 21st December 2010, 1:21 pm

oO Coggy Oo wrote:Attack: Mr. Tophat
Chaos Cyclone: Mr. Tophat, Takeo Masaki, and Victor von Doom

Question: Will the ability "Revenge" happen automatically next time I am attacked, or do I have to spend an action to use it?

The item essentially adds the ability to your character. You have to use it; it deals 200 damage to whoever hurt you last, and the sword is destroyed. Until then, you get 25 bonus attack.

An item has appeared on the battlefield!
#37 - Timeshift Device: A priceless piece of technology and the prized possession of the assassin "Master of Kills". Holding this item protects the holder with an aura of slow time; all damage they take while this item is held is considered to happen at the end of the round.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  JumpingSNIPA 21st December 2010, 1:28 pm

Take Timeshift Device
JumpingSNIPA
JumpingSNIPA
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kugeth8 21st December 2010, 3:42 pm

1. Use SIGMATIC ALTERATION on Space Ghost so he takes +50 damage next time he is attacked (no action)

2. Use IN MY EYES on the Writer to attack Space Ghost, if he accepts

3. ATTACK Space Ghost
Kugeth8
Kugeth8
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 21st December 2010, 3:45 pm

*Predestination: If any character attempts to use the same attack or special ability against Mr. Tophat twice in a row, it misses.

It would be nice to know what abilities use one of my actions and what actions dont ......... i know that *Destined for Greatness is used automatically at the end of each round, but is *Predestination as well if for example, Coggy used the same attack on me twice, does that mean it misses automatically because of *Predestination or does it require and action to use???
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 21st December 2010, 3:49 pm

Also Coggy, i know that you plan on using "Revenge" on me. I would just like to let you know that if you do, there will be.... consequences.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 21st December 2010, 4:46 pm

Mr. Tophat wrote: Coggy used the same attack on me twice

I don't think a normal attack and Chaos Cyclone are the same attack.
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 21st December 2010, 5:04 pm

He means I used Chaos Cyclone on him last round, as well.
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 21st December 2010, 5:21 pm

The Medic:
Use Syringe gun on Victor von Doom (x2)
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 21st December 2010, 5:31 pm

WHY IS VICTOR VON DOOM NOT PLAYING!!! WTF?!?!?
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 21st December 2010, 5:54 pm

STG zombie - DEAD RISING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUMMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Defend
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 21st December 2010, 6:58 pm

野生のホットドッグは、戦場で登場している

Meaningless Battle III - This Time It's For Real (Game Topic) - Page 3 Hot%20Dog
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Jakekola 21st December 2010, 7:36 pm

小林 wrote:野生のホットドッグは、戦場で登場している

Meaningless Battle III - This Time It's For Real (Game Topic) - Page 3 Hot%20Dog

It means:
"Hot dogs in the wild, have appeared on the battlefield" according to google
Jakekola
Jakekola

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 21st December 2010, 7:37 pm

jakekola wrote:
小林 wrote:野生のホットドッグは、戦場で登場している

It means:
"Hot dogs in the wild, have appeared on the battlefield" according to google

pretty sure it means a wild hot dog has appeard on the battle field. pokemon refference?
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  Robochips* 22nd December 2010, 12:48 am

Warwick: Use scent of blood to run out of the jungle

Use Hungering Strike on Juggernaut

Infinite Duress Black Hole Sun Soldier

Also use Hoodoo for hire on the Black Sun Soldier and give the voodoo master the full 100 hp
Robochips*
Robochips*
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next