Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 5 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 5 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 5 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 5 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 5 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 5 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 5 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 5 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 5 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 5 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 5 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 5 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production

+22
ApocalypseVVolf.
BLACK SNOW 13
Made in Finland
oO Coggy Oo
Slacker Hero
DeadApe
Kugeth8
RedrumSalad
Robochips*
Meatshield718
Flasktoss55
Bladewind23
Namorg
Cry Vengeance
Super Mega King
Masterofkills09
JumpingSNIPA
mboddz751
Eaglendia
KZ Powned
Sigmatic Scholar
Dexta117
26 posters

Page 5 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next

Go down

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 5 Empty Re: MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production

Post  Cry Vengeance 29th December 2010, 7:54 pm

(Dexta, it's been a day, relax and don't be such an impatient jerk.)
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 5 Empty Re: MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production

Post  Dexta117 29th December 2010, 7:59 pm

how am i being an impatient jerk? all i said was update meaning could there be an update soon? why don't you just stop being an over sensitive little girl and calm down for once.
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 29th December 2010, 8:07 pm

(Coming from someone who spent nearly 3 pages of this topic complaining because he didn't have the satisfaction of seeing a stick figure shoot a fireball, that doesn't mean much.)
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 29th December 2010, 8:33 pm

I think everyone should utterly and completely stop the arguing.

We're almost at the end here.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 29th December 2010, 8:41 pm

Super Mega King wrote:
We're almost at the end here.

HA HA HA HA HA HA!

YOU HAVE ONLY JUST BEGUN.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 29th December 2010, 8:43 pm

Super Mega King wrote:utter

Teehee.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 31st December 2010, 2:53 am

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 5 397

DEXTA uses INFERNO TEMPEST, bringing about a swirling firestorm and a sudden heat wave upon the OCCULYX.

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 5 398

Were it not for PROFESSOR VANGUARD's well-timed SIGMATIC TECHNIQUE, his team would be subjected to the full force of this incredible attack!

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 5 399

KZ POWNED aids CRY VENGEANCE's rapid movement, clearing the tendrils; more close in to assault the heroes, as if moving in independence of the OCCULYX, crowling about and producing themselves from every available dark corner and ceiling. He attacks with a FLUX BOMB and a salvo of shots from SIGMATIC SHOCKWAVE, but the attack serves only to ward them off!

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 5 400

The OCCULYX begins to charge his DEATHGLARE attack!
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 31st December 2010, 2:57 am

Red: Careful, friends! Direct your attacks at its eyes! -Use Hellchain on the eyes-
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 31st December 2010, 3:03 am

Black: may I borrow the cracked mirror pleae kz.
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 31st December 2010, 1:20 pm

(It's opening it's mouth, FIRE THE RAILGUN!!!)

Pink: "KZ, now's your time to shine with that grenade launcher."

-Use Demonfire bolt on the Occulyx's eyes. -
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 31st December 2010, 3:31 pm

(We are into the third split of this topic Shocked )
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 31st December 2010, 3:49 pm

Yellow: Use soul transfer on Occulyx's eyes.
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 1st January 2011, 9:09 pm

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 5 401

The force of the various attacks redirects the chaotic energy of the DEATHGLARE attack directly at the ceiling above the OCULYX!

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 5 402

And then the ceiling fell, and they were trapped, and not able to kill.

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 5 403

The OCULYX has been crunched. What will you do now?
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 1st January 2011, 9:10 pm

Teal: ...

"So... about that door?"
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  mboddz751 1st January 2011, 9:15 pm

blue:

"The beast is finally slain. An end most fitting to is introduction. Well now we'll venture on eh?"

go over the door and open it
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 1st January 2011, 9:16 pm

Teal: *Follow Mboddz.*
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 1st January 2011, 9:23 pm

Red: Team, we finally defeated the Robochipsalisk. I think you know what to do. -Poses in a Ginyu-force fashion, then follow mboddz-
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  JumpingSNIPA 1st January 2011, 10:07 pm

Purple: Follow Mboddz
JumpingSNIPA
JumpingSNIPA
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  mboddz751 2nd January 2011, 1:11 pm

Super Mega King wrote:Red: Team, we finally defeated the Robochipsalisk. I think you know what to do. -Poses in a Ginyu-force fashion, then follow mboddz-

**reaches the door crying from laughter**
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 2nd January 2011, 4:31 pm

Yellow: Follow the team on high alert.
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 2nd January 2011, 5:44 pm

Black: follow the team ready to produce a fireball if needed (I will decide if a fireball is needed)
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 2nd January 2011, 7:31 pm

*POSE*

look fir any loot to aid the team

sit down and clean my gun while every decides what the next course of action is

i say we explore some of the doors before continuing with our final battle
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Robochips* 3rd January 2011, 1:35 am

Just a suggestion but why doesn't someone just go look through the door that leads outside. I mean its just sitting there and you wouldn't have to leave
Robochips*
Robochips*
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 3rd January 2011, 1:47 am

Super Mega King wrote:-Poses in a Ginyu-force fashion, then follow mboddz-

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 5 Chaserforce
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 3rd January 2011, 7:00 pm

Robochips456 wrote:Just a suggestion but why doesn't someone just go look through the door that leads outside. I mean its just sitting there and you wouldn't have to leave

Because you're dead and the only thing you've left to do is see us fail.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next