Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Interactive Zombie Machinima - Sign Up/Character Creation Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Interactive Zombie Machinima - Sign Up/Character Creation Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Interactive Zombie Machinima - Sign Up/Character Creation Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Interactive Zombie Machinima - Sign Up/Character Creation Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Interactive Zombie Machinima - Sign Up/Character Creation Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Interactive Zombie Machinima - Sign Up/Character Creation Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Interactive Zombie Machinima - Sign Up/Character Creation Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Interactive Zombie Machinima - Sign Up/Character Creation Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Interactive Zombie Machinima - Sign Up/Character Creation Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Interactive Zombie Machinima - Sign Up/Character Creation Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Interactive Zombie Machinima - Sign Up/Character Creation Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Interactive Zombie Machinima - Sign Up/Character Creation Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Interactive Zombie Machinima - Sign Up/Character Creation

+21
allen0007
gooseinthehoose
DJDemitri
FoundDa Kiwi
WestHybrid 360
snowwolf1996
KGBOOM
Pwnisher James
STUNTMAN1TY
. ADestroyer360
yukustanweedle
sgt zombie23
Cloakey100
PatrickQ 96
KSI Quick Reload
VrAzZLe Meister
Joon
Dexta117
Silvatos.
A Groovy Tophat
Desert Sleepy
25 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Interactive Zombie Machinima - Sign Up/Character Creation Empty Interactive Zombie Machinima - Sign Up/Character Creation

Post  Desert Sleepy 16th November 2011, 9:12 pm

This is exactly what the title says. Now that I've gotten enough volunteers (still plenty of room for more to join in!), I'm going to start the game soon.

To be part of the Interactive Zombie Machinima Forum Game, sign up by replying. In regards to character creation....

Character Creation:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=dixpz2hC98U (In case the embedding doesn't work)

Basically, follow the video. When you sign up, just say it like this:
"I'm in.
Name: Whatever
Helmet: Whichever
Shoulders: Whichever
Color Scheme: X Primary, X Secondary, X Emblem, X Background, X Emblem Color, X Emblem Background Color, X Detail
Backstory: Whatever"

I should mention that in addition to the ones shown in the video, you may also choose the default chestpiece or the chestpiece featuring the extra plating on the chest and the little grenade bandolier at the waist. Also, the HAZOP helmet will be available as well (it takes more credits than you start with to unlock the helmet, but with the amount of games I join with the profiles, they should have enough soon, so you may pick that helmet if you prefer).

There is no limit on what colors you choose, and don't think it's inconsiderate to fill in everything, including the emblem. It's all too easy. And though your character will have whatever armor you select indefinitely, if you grow tired of your color scheme eventually, I'll add in the chance for your character to repaint their armor (though I'd prefer to avoid this, as it could detract from realism and immersion).

Roster: (Only completed characters are listed on the roster)
Tophat 44
Dexta117
DiLmYnStEr
TMGx LoCkOn
CLOAKEY100
sgt zombie23
.ADestroyer360
STUNTMAN1TY
Pwnisher James
snowwolf1996
KGBOOM
FoundDa Kiwi
DJDemitri

Premise:
It's not important precisely what year it is, but it's in the future, long after space flight has been discovered.You happen to be aboard a spaceship owned by a private company on it's way to colonize a distant planet. On this spaceship are all manner of people: the ship's security forces, engineers, colonists, construction workers, architects, scientists, cooks, surveyors, naturalists, doctors, and pilots. To help pay for the trip, the ship has allowed hitchhikers to board as well for a reasonable price. There are civilians of various occupations hitching a ride to a vacation spot, mercenaries heading for more volatile turf, and many others.

On the ship there are many areas full of complicated mechanical things, things that, due to their complicated and important nature, you aren't allowed to touch. However, the ships engineers spend much of their day here, making sure the ship is running it's best. There is also a modestly sized dining hall for the passengers to eat in, plus the kitchen that supplies the food, plus the storeroom that supplies the kitchen. There is an extensive water reservoir and purification system to assure the ships sinks and showers stay clean and running, and to supply the ships sprinkler system. There are enough dormitories to house the ships crew, as well as many extras. There is also the armory, which is of course strictly off-limits to everyone except ship security. Then there's the luggage and cargo room, which carries all the food and supplies that will be needed on this mission (for the immediate future, until more ships arrive and drop off extra supplies). There isn't much to do on the ship recreation wise. There is no main hall to chat in, and the dining hall is reserved for people who are actually eating. There's no rec room, gym, computer lab, stadium, theater, indoor pool, anti-gravity room, ball-pit, not even an observation deck. Enough money has been invested paying for this ship and the supplies for the mission, damnit, the passengers can entertain themselves with books or something! Either you're an employee of the company, in which case you have no right to complain about boredom while on the job, or you're a hitchhiker getting a ride through space for one hell of a deal, in which case you have no right to complain. Maybe if you weren't such a cheap prick you could have bought a ticket on some pleasure cruise, you ever think of that?

Since there's so little to do on the ship, you spend much of your time in your dormitory (provided you're hitching a ride, if you're a ship staff member, you spend your days doing your job). You awoke one day to the sound of the ship's alarm blaring. You aren't entirely sure what's going on, if you're under attack, or if the ship is just having mechanical problems, or maybe some prankster even pulled a fire alarm. You don't know. So you sit in your dormitory and wait for instructions. Sure enough, the ship's pilot gets on the intercom system, and instructs everyone to buckle into their landing seat located in their dormitory, due to the ship making an emergency landing. You aren't that knowledgeable about interstellar travel, but you happen to know that the ship can't possibly have made it all the way to it's destination yet. You aren't scheduled to stop on a planet for another week. And making an "emergency landing" in a spaceship sounds incredibly dangerous. Oh shit. Oh shit! You're screwed! You're going to die! OH SHIT! SHIIIIIT!

But you push these thoughts out of your mind, and buckle into your dormitory's landing seat. The alarm system continues blaring, and you wait for further updates. Maybe you didn't have to land after all? Maybe everything's going to be okay? Suddenly, you feel a moderate amount of turbulence. The room starts shaking. You must have entered a planet's atmosphere. Oh fuck, you're really landing. You hold onto those little grip thingies extending from the chair, just like that instructional video would have told you to had you not slept through it, and brace for impact.

And then, some time later, you wake up. How cliched, you survived the crash landing but got knocked unconscious in the process. You aren't sure if you passed out due to the intensity of the G-Forces (or whatever the hell), were knocked out from the impact, or just fainted like a sissy. But, you're awake now, and after biting your tongue and feeling a bit of discomfort, you come to the conclusion that you're still alive. You can immediately tell you're on land. Thank God for that. Sweet, stable land, I'll never leave your safety again. You take a moment to think, and decide that whatever planet you're on must be fairly temperate, as your room still feels warm. Thinking all is well, you unbuckle yourself and stand up. You head out of your dormitory, and start walking down the hallway in the direction of the dining hall. Holy shit, the dining hall's gone. Better turn around and exit out the cargo hold.

After making your way to the cargo hold, you find that the cargo hold door is open, and it seems the rest of the surviving passengers and crew have made it here as well. They're all standing immediately outside the door, stretching, talking, and it looks like some of the crew members are moving supplies. Shit, did you actually crash? You reach the end of the cargo hold, and jump down a foot or two to the ground. You don't know what planet you're on, but it seems hospitable enough. Time to find out what the hell's going on.

Universe/Lore:
This isn't necessarily part of the Halo universe, but for simplicity, you can still refer to the military as the UNSC, and allude to wars fought in the past.

One of the functions of this section is so that you can know more about your situation and options. For example, the fact that an armory was mentioned in the premise tells you that there may be a room full of salvageable weapons somewhere near the crash site, unless of course it was just completely demolished. If you've read the premise, you'd also be able to work out that apparently the cargo hold is intact, so that tells you your group has some supplies to start with.I'm not going to give a third example, as it should be fairly obvious at this point.

There will also be "NPCs", characters whose actions will be controlled by me and are intended to move the story along, as well as point out obvious things if the group is too slow to pick it up (hopefully this won't be necessary).

Military Background: If your character has a military background, then you should know the basics of the universes military. This military still uses the basic rank system of today, i.e. Private, Sergeant, Lieutenant. To decrease the amount of unnecessary bureaucracy, there aren't branches of the military. The military is simply known as the military or the armed forces, though many still refer to old branches, for example, thinking of traditional soldiers on the ground as "the army" and soldiers operating ships as "the navy". The military's main purpose now is to protect ships from rebels. Though there are some planets controlled by rebels (which constitutes any group other than the government), most are fairly far away, and those that are discovered are quickly conquered. The military is a respected profession, but it is not allowed to grow very large, due to the fact that they aren't often needed, and the dangerous nature of it. Because they need so few recruits, the military has very high standards. Aside from exceptional skill with weapons and physical fitness, they must also undergo extensive psychological evaluation to assure they aren't overly violent, and don't hold views that are thought of as extreme or opposite of the views generally held by the government. Due to the dangerous nature of their work, only people who are completely dedicated to being there are desired. As such, anyone may quit at any time. However, much of the time those in the military are on leave, with the exception of when a rebel outpost needs to be suppressed. Even then, the military's superior training and technology results in virtually no casualties. Because of this, most who are able to get into the military's ground forces essentially have a high salary and the admiration of their peers, while not having to do much work (meaning no sensible person would quit). People who are fired from the military take a huge step down in life, and often have to get work as a mercenary or private security. Civilians often view people who have been fired from the military as shady, due to having done something worth firing them over.

Spaceships: Spaceships come in many shapes and sizes, and the ship you were aboard was among the biggest ships in use. Ships are typically powered by a large fusion generator in their interior, but also have solar panels attached to the exterior to gather power when passing close enough by stars. These solar panels help fill the ships auxiliary power, and take some of the strain of the ship's engineers. Only certain ships are allowed weaponry. Military ships are the most heavily armed, but some civilian ships are allowed to have weaponry as well, as long as they fit certain criteria. In this case, the ship you were aboard was equipped with enough weaponry to deter would be thieves from attempting to steal it's cargo, but not enough to take down a military ship. The ship's weapons were near the front of the ship, which has seemingly been destroyed in the crash.

More expansion to come.

Last edited by Desert Sleepy on 27th March 2012, 11:01 pm; edited 22 times in total (Reason for editing : Expansion)
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Interactive Zombie Machinima - Sign Up/Character Creation Empty Re: Interactive Zombie Machinima - Sign Up/Character Creation

Post  A Groovy Tophat 16th November 2011, 9:17 pm

Question. Why cant you have full ODST or any armour or your choice? Just curious. I dont see why you have to have only like the few starter ones... that look like shit
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Interactive Zombie Machinima - Sign Up/Character Creation Empty Re: Interactive Zombie Machinima - Sign Up/Character Creation

Post  Desert Sleepy 16th November 2011, 9:35 pm

Tophat 44 wrote:Question. Why cant you have full ODST or any armour or your choice? Just curious. I dont see why you have to have only like the few starter ones... that look like shit

Because it costs a metric fuckton for any armor other than the starter armors, and I only have one Xbox LIVE account, and I can't afford much of anything else on that one. I have to create an account for each character, set up their appearance, and then film them doing whatever with whichever characters when this gets going.

Aside from that, you have five helmet choices, four shoulder choices, two chestpiece choices, and full color and emblem customization. Out of all that, you should be able to create a character who looks good enough.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 16th November 2011, 9:47 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:
Tophat 44 wrote:Question. Why cant you have full ODST or any armour or your choice? Just curious. I dont see why you have to have only like the few starter ones... that look like shit

Because it costs a metric fuckton for any armor other than the starter armors, and I only have one Xbox LIVE account, and I can't afford much of anything else on that one. I have to create an account for each character, set up their appearance, and then film them doing whatever with whichever characters when this gets going.

Aside from that, you have five helmet choices, four shoulder choices, two chestpiece choices, and full color and emblem customization. Out of all that, you should be able to create a character who looks good enough.

Fair enough. Also i can help you with filming if you wait till the end of the month to start. Because im buying a new TV so ill be recording in HD.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 16th November 2011, 9:50 pm

Tophat 44 wrote:
Fair enough. Also i can help you with filming if you wait till the end of the month to start. Because im buying a new TV so ill be recording in HD.

I appreciate the offer, but I don't have an HD capture card, so mine always look like they do in the video. Unless of course you can make sure the quality matches mine.

Also, I'll be getting started as soon as everyone signs up their character.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 16th November 2011, 10:08 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:
Tophat 44 wrote:

I appreciate the offer, but I don't have an HD capture card, so mine always look like they do in the video. Unless of course you can make sure the quality matches mine.

Also, I'll be getting started as soon as everyone signs up their character.

Ya i can. All i need to know is your video dimensions and what your recording resolution is and i should be able to match it up.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 16th November 2011, 10:14 pm

Okay. Still need everybody to show up. All they have to do is pick armor, color, and say "I'm in" as of right now.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 16th November 2011, 10:44 pm

Character Creation:'

"I'm in.
Name: Tom Hatt
Helmet: ODST
Shoulders: FJ/PARA
Chest: Default
Color Scheme: Black Primary, Forest Secondary, Gas-mask Emblem, Shield Background,
Black Emblem Color, White Emblem Background Color, Detail Disabled"

Last edited by Tophat 44 on 21st November 2011, 12:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvatos. 16th November 2011, 11:07 pm

"I'm in."

Helmet: Mark v UA
Shoulders: Hazop
Color Scheme: OD green primary, OD GreenSecondary, Drone Emblem, horizontal stripes Background,
Black Emblem Color, White Emblem Background Color, Detail silver"
Silvatos.
Silvatos.
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 16th November 2011, 11:48 pm

Thanks, I'll make sure to add you to the roster. Just for the record though, you don't have to put the quotes around it, that was just me saying how you should say it.

EDIT: Don't need to bump this, as it's already at the top, so I'm just adding this onto it. I've expanded the Universe/Lore section, so now you need to add a character name and occupation as well. Feel free to add a back story also. I'm going to do some more expansion, so hopefully it won't be too difficult.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 17th November 2011, 1:48 am

I'm in!

Name: Cleatus Sutaelc
Helmet: Hazop
Shoulders: UA/Multi-threat
Color Scheme: Maroon, Steel, Fleur de Lis, Blank, White, Silver, Steel
Backstory: Cleatus Sutaelc was born into a rather remote family, he longed for the intellectual challenge of university but his mother would not let him go because it was the "Debil!", so when the chance came Cleatus ran away and bought passage upon a spaceship that was heading to a planet where he could start fresh and be able to challenge himself.

Last edited by Dexta117 on 18th November 2011, 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 17th November 2011, 2:48 am

Dexta117 wrote:I'm in!

Backstory: Cleatus Sutaelc was born into a rather remote family, he longed for the intellectual challenge of university but his mother would not let him go because it was the "Debil!", so when the chance came Cleatus ran away and bought passage upon a spaceship that was heading far away from his mother.

(If the armour cannot be done then just say and I will change it)

I can do a HAZOP helmet, but I don't think I can get those shoulders. Just check the ones in the video. Also, is that a real last name? Do you just pronounce it like "Soo-talc" or "Su-tulk" or something?

And I need more specificity color scheme wise. Make sure the colors are either ones in Halo Reach or there is a Halo Reach equivalent. For example, put it like "Primary: Maroon". I'm hoping what you mean is like this:
Primary: Maroon
Secondary: Steel
Emblem: Fleur de Lis
Background: Blank
Emblem Primary: White
Emblem Secondary: Silver
Detail: Steel

Just reply and tell me whether I got all that right, or if I need to change anything.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 17th November 2011, 3:00 am

Desert Sleepy wrote:
Dexta117 wrote:I'm in!

Backstory: Cleatus Sutaelc was born into a rather remote family, he longed for the intellectual challenge of university but his mother would not let him go because it was the "Debil!", so when the chance came Cleatus ran away and bought passage upon a spaceship that was heading far away from his mother.

(If the armour cannot be done then just say and I will change it)

I can do a HAZOP helmet, but I don't think I can get those shoulders. Just check the ones in the video. Also, is that a real last name? Do you just pronounce it like "Soo-talc" or "Su-tulk" or something?

And I need more specificity color scheme wise. Make sure the colors are either ones in Halo Reach or there is a Halo Reach equivalent. For example, put it like "Primary: Maroon". I'm hoping what you mean is like this:
Primary: Maroon
Secondary: Steel
Emblem: Fleur de Lis
Background: Blank
Emblem Primary: White
Emblem Secondary: Silver
Detail: Steel

Just reply and tell me whether I got all that right, or if I need to change anything.

The last name is just Cleatus backwards so either way you read it it will be Cleatus Sutaelc, pronouncing it I would think it is something like Su-tay-alk. And the colours are correct (used the Halo: Reach armoury for them) except for Emblem Secondary and Detail, they just need to switch them round (detail is emblem background on the reach colour thing). I will have a look at some different shoulders.

Edit: Can I get Hazop shoulders?
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 17th November 2011, 3:49 am

Yeah, check the video. HAZOP Shoulders are available.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Joon 17th November 2011, 4:12 am

If you still want someone I could join in... But I will have to figure out all the character stuff first... I'll get back to ya.
Joon
Joon

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 17th November 2011, 4:28 am

what do we have available for the chest?
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 17th November 2011, 5:12 am

SGT Joon wrote:If you still want someone I could join in... But I will have to figure out all the character stuff first... I'll get back to ya.

It's pretty simple, and there's definitely room. You just have to follow the character creation instructions in the embedded video and the OP. It's easy.

Dexta117 wrote:what do we have available for the chest?

Just default and then the one that's basically default plus extra plating and a grenade bandolier at the waist.

You can essentially find out everything that's available by creating a new profile and signing into Reach. Because that's how I have to make it.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 17th November 2011, 5:31 am

Desert Sleepy wrote: the one that's basically default plus extra plating and a grenade bandolier at the waist..

That's the one I wanted Very Happy, can I has it? Question
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 17th November 2011, 5:57 am

Dexta117 wrote:That's the one I wanted Very Happy, can I has it? Question

Yeah. You can have anything that's listed in the description or in the video.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 17th November 2011, 7:27 am

Desert Sleepy wrote:
Dexta117 wrote:That's the one I wanted Very Happy, can I has it? Question

Yeah. You can have anything that's listed in the description or in the video.

Why is it that when reading that I pictured some gruff voiced guy looking a dainty blonde up and down, licking his lips and saying "Why you can have anythin you want lil lady!"
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 17th November 2011, 10:10 am

I'm in.

Name: Desmond Mercer
Helmet: CQC
Chest: extra plating/bandolier
Shoulders: [left]JFO [right]Hazop
Colour(s): all black
Emblem: n/a

[EDIT]
Backstory: Desmond was an Engineer on the ship to make more money than his previous (lower income) job. So he can earn enough to bail his brother (Damon) out of prison. Unbeknown to Damon, he was used as a scapegoat in an illegal business.

Since the crash, Desmond makes it the opportunity to loot any of the other players' valuables for the extra cash.

Last edited by DiLmYnStEr on 20th December 2011, 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

https://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  KSI Quick Reload 17th November 2011, 10:59 am

"I'm in.
Name: Shane Michel
Shoulders: HAZOP, JFO
Color Scheme: White Armor Color Seconday Red
Emblem Skull With Gold Primiary Forgot Secondary
Backstory:My life has consisted of violence and destruction,I'm constantly always having to fight for my life everyday. I grew up in a Small Cruiser ship where my family was taken away from me by unknown causes. Everyday im always on the move with my troops to do what is necessary for my people.

Last edited by TMGx LoCkOn on 18th November 2011, 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
KSI Quick Reload
KSI Quick Reload
Hail to the King Baby.

https://facebook.com/cameronofbloods1@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  PatrickQ 96 17th November 2011, 3:08 pm

Character Creation:'

"I'm in.
Shoulders: Hazop/Hazop
Color Scheme: Blue Primary,White Secondary, Eagle emblem, Swords Background,
Black Emblem Color, White Emblem Background Color, Detail Disabled"
Backstory:When i was young my Parents were murdered and now i seek revenge on the people who took my childhood away...
PatrickQ 96
PatrickQ 96
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 17th November 2011, 6:46 pm

DiLmYnStEr wrote:Name: Desmond Mercer

I hear Desmond Mercer, my immediate thoughts are "Hybrid of Desmond Miles, guy from Assassin's Creed who wears the hooded jacket, and Alex Mercer, guy who also wears a hooded jacket. Both are good with disguises"

TMGx LoCkOn wrote:
Name: Shane Michel

The only military-esque jobs available are ship security (command position unavailable) and mercenary.

PatrickQ 96 wrote:Character Creation:
Backstory:When i was young my Parents were murdered and now i seek revenge on the people who took my childhood away...

I'm assuming that would make you some sort of mercenary, then?
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Interactive Zombie Machinima - Sign Up/Character Creation Empty Yup.....

Post  Cloakey100 17th November 2011, 7:09 pm

Im in sounds amazing

Name:Ethan Dovahkiin (for ta lolz)
Shoulders: JFO
Colour scheme: Gold/Grey
emblem:Chicken/light purple and dark
circle/middle purple
Backstory: Ethan wanted a quiet life....a simple life. Get married, get a job, a house, a dog called Fuckos and kids. sadley all that has to wait as ethan signed a three year contract with some big high rolling company. this job could set ethan up for the rest of his life.....but was it worth it?
Cloakey100
Cloakey100
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next