Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Interactive Zombie Machinima - Sign Up/Character Creation - Page 3 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Interactive Zombie Machinima - Sign Up/Character Creation - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Interactive Zombie Machinima - Sign Up/Character Creation - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Interactive Zombie Machinima - Sign Up/Character Creation - Page 3 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Interactive Zombie Machinima - Sign Up/Character Creation - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Interactive Zombie Machinima - Sign Up/Character Creation - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Interactive Zombie Machinima - Sign Up/Character Creation - Page 3 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Interactive Zombie Machinima - Sign Up/Character Creation - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Interactive Zombie Machinima - Sign Up/Character Creation - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Interactive Zombie Machinima - Sign Up/Character Creation - Page 3 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Interactive Zombie Machinima - Sign Up/Character Creation - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Interactive Zombie Machinima - Sign Up/Character Creation - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Interactive Zombie Machinima - Sign Up/Character Creation

+21
allen0007
gooseinthehoose
DJDemitri
FoundDa Kiwi
WestHybrid 360
snowwolf1996
KGBOOM
Pwnisher James
STUNTMAN1TY
. ADestroyer360
yukustanweedle
sgt zombie23
Cloakey100
PatrickQ 96
KSI Quick Reload
VrAzZLe Meister
Joon
Dexta117
Silvatos.
A Groovy Tophat
Desert Sleepy
25 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Interactive Zombie Machinima - Sign Up/Character Creation - Page 3 Empty Re: Interactive Zombie Machinima - Sign Up/Character Creation

Post  KGBOOM 18th November 2011, 8:44 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:I didn't mean you guys had to change your backgrounds, I just figured since there were so many mercenary types, they could all be from the same mercenary group, instead of having one member from several different mercenary groups. That way, you can still be mercenaries, but now you'd have a reason to be friendly with each other and work together better.

Changed mine so that he has a more productive role, didn't really like the sound of my first post anyway.
KGBOOM
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Interactive Zombie Machinima - Sign Up/Character Creation - Page 3 Empty Re: Interactive Zombie Machinima - Sign Up/Character Creation

Post  WestHybrid 360 19th November 2011, 3:52 pm

Dil, KG, cut it out. Now.
WestHybrid 360
WestHybrid 360
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  FoundDa Kiwi 20th November 2011, 4:29 pm

The great legend FoundDa Kiwi is in.

Name: Sgt. Carter Shields
Helmet: ODST
Shoulders: HAZOP
Utility: Tactical Trauma Kit. (If applicable)
Color Scheme: Violet Primary, Steel Secondary, Vortex Emblem, Blank Background, White Primary Emblem Color, Aqua Secondary Emblem Color.

Backstory: Carter Shields was a Corpsman in the UNSC before he was honorably discharged for wounds sustained during the Covenant war. Not contempt with the civilian medical career he now lived, he joined the Colonial Security Force. With his Combat experience soaring high above the other medics (What other medic can say he plugged plasma burns while being bombarded by Wraith's hmm?) his superiors took notice and promoted him to the rank of Sergeant. With that, he was assigned to medical detail aboard a colonization vessel heading to the far reaches of space.

Last edited by FoundDa Kiwi on 21st November 2011, 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
FoundDa Kiwi
FoundDa Kiwi
Zombie Killer Of The Year

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 21st November 2011, 2:02 am

No backstory on my character because i dont feel he needs one tbh. I'll explain my character's as the story/game progresses.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 21st November 2011, 4:42 am

Tophat 44 wrote:No backstory on my character because i dont feel he needs one tbh. I'll explain my character's as the story/game progresses.

You have to at least put down your job and why you might be traveling, like how other people explain it by saying stuff like "Decided to travel for X reason". If you really want it to be a secret from your future team mates, you can just PM me job/background or reason for traveling.

EDIT: Also, I still need a name for the game. Anyone can suggest one.

And I need the final say on voice acting. As of now, snowwolf is the only one to volunteer to act, if nobody else can either volunteer to act OR find some actors who will work, then I'm just going to have to go with the original plan of subtitling it.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloakey100 21st November 2011, 6:22 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:
Tophat 44 wrote:No backstory on my character because i dont feel he needs one tbh. I'll explain my character's as the story/game progresses.

You have to at least put down your job and why you might be traveling, like how other people explain it by saying stuff like "Decided to travel for X reason". If you really want it to be a secret from your future team mates, you can just PM me job/background or reason for traveling.

EDIT: Also, I still need a name for the game. Anyone can suggest one.

And I need the final say on voice acting. As of now, snowwolf is the only one to volunteer to act, if nobody else can either volunteer to act OR find some actors who will work, then I'm just going to have to go with the original plan of subtitling it.

i shall act i have the voice of the gods
Cloakey100
Cloakey100
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 21st November 2011, 7:52 pm

Will upload a preliminary basic map of the situation.
https://s1094.photobucket.com/albums/i458/DesertSleepy/?action=view¤t=Map1.png

Still need a name for the series. Also, voice actors. See my previous posts on it.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  KGBOOM 21st November 2011, 9:02 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:Will upload a preliminary basic map of the situation.
https://s1094.photobucket.com/albums/i458/DesertSleepy/?action=view¤t=Map1.png

Still need a name for the series. Also, voice actors. See my previous posts on it.

Would voice acting over Live count? If so i could help. As for the name, how about something with 'Colonial Security' in it...Or maybe just Colonial Security
KGBOOM
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 21st November 2011, 9:16 pm

KGBOOM wrote:
Would voice acting over Live count? If so i could help. As for the name, how about something with 'Colonial Security' in it...Or maybe just Colonial Security

No, the voice quality over Live isn't too good, I'd need somebody with a computer headset or something like that.

As for the name, it isn't really about a colony or the security of that colony or the security forces. It's about some people who have crashed their ship onto a planet. They will also inevitably find zombies on the planet, so the name should reflect that situation. Certain names, like "Infection" and stuff like it are too vague and already taken, so I'd need something a bit more original.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  KGBOOM 21st November 2011, 9:20 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:
KGBOOM wrote:

No, the voice quality over Live isn't too good, I'd need somebody with a computer headset or something like that.

As for the name, it isn't really about a colony or the security of that colony or the security forces. It's about some people who have crashed their ship onto a planet. They will also inevitably find zombies on the planet, so the name should reflect that situation. Certain names, like "Infection" and stuff like it are too vague and already taken, so I'd need something a bit more original.

I'm just throwing things out here, but how about 'Endgame' ?
KGBOOM
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 22nd November 2011, 1:08 am

Desert Sleepy wrote:
KGBOOM wrote:

Name it super sgt mega survival.
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 22nd November 2011, 2:44 am

The Colony
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 22nd November 2011, 3:58 am

Star Trek Voyager
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 22nd November 2011, 5:18 am

Crashed ship. Zombies. People trying to survive the zombies.

I'm shit with names. Extra credit to whoever can guess where I stole the NPC names from.

Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 22nd November 2011, 7:33 pm

Tophat 44 wrote:The Colony
i like that and i have a friend who does machinimas he might be willing
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 22nd November 2011, 11:47 pm

snowwolf1996 wrote:

The problem with that name is that it doesn't really relate to the game/machinima.

And what does your friend do in machinimas? Just film them? Because collaborating with somebody else who films them will just complicate things a lot. What I really need is voice actors.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 23rd November 2011, 3:00 am

Desert Sleepy wrote:
snowwolf1996 wrote:

The problem with that name is that it doesn't really relate to the game/machinima.

And what does your friend do in machinimas? Just film them? Because collaborating with somebody else who films them will just complicate things a lot. What I really need is voice actors.

Yes is does, because the original objective was to start a colony on the planet.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  FoundDa Kiwi 23rd November 2011, 3:01 am

Tophat 44 wrote:
Desert Sleepy wrote:
snowwolf1996 wrote:

Yes is does, because the original objective was to start a colony on the planet.
gottem
FoundDa Kiwi
FoundDa Kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 23rd November 2011, 5:34 am

Tophat 44 wrote:
Desert Sleepy wrote:The problem with that name is that it doesn't really relate to the game/machinima.

The original plan was to start a colony on a distant planet. I'm pretty sure I put this in the premise, that the ship crashes long before they reach that planet. The group ends up on a planet that is not the one they intended to colonize, and due to the inevitable zombies they won't exactly be colonizing this one (wouldn't even be possible, as the presence of zombies implies there were already people there).
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 23rd November 2011, 10:17 am

Desert Sleepy wrote:
snowwolf1996 wrote:

what i meant by that is he voice acts as well
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 23rd November 2011, 12:51 pm

snowwolf1996 wrote:what i meant by that is he voice acts as well

That's good then.

I'm not exactly sure how the voice acting will be done, but I assume people will record their voices on their computer using a headset or microphone and then send me the recording (which I'll in turn edit into the video).
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 25th November 2011, 8:44 pm

Outpost Echo
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Pwnisher James 26th November 2011, 11:08 am

I can voice act as well If you need someone, just let me know.

Section 9
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 26th November 2011, 4:40 pm

Pwnisher James wrote:I can voice act as well If you need someone, just let me know.

Section 9

I most definitely do need more voice actors. I'm still working on getting voice actors from off-site, but I could definitely take site help for it.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 27th November 2011, 2:54 am

Name the game Outpost Echo because the ship was going to another world to set up an outpost and obviously the zombie thing has happened before on the planet they crashed so therefore this situation is an Echo of what happened previously (also this name does not immediately shout out "ZOMBIE MACHINIMA" so it can be more of a surprise to people who are not on the site and follow the story when the zombies are revealed)
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next