Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 5 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 5 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 5 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 5 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 5 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 5 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 5 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 5 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 5 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 5 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 5 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 5 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread)

+3
NickisanEnigma
Super Mega King
Eaglendia
7 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 5 Empty Re: We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread)

Post  Eaglendia 2nd October 2012, 7:07 pm

Robin Alstryke | 99% Life | Inventory: Handgun (Riot control)

“How am I supposed to become this person?” Robin asks.

“Simple. Just be yourself.”

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 5 46

“How did you know I had this gene?”

J shrugs. “I'd have to check to tell you exactly... the stories for each of you sort of run together. Medical records, lineages, et cetera.... what can I say? The company gets a lot done.”

“What if I don't want to be this person?” Robin asks.

“...I'm afraid that won't be an option.” The man responds. “I'm certain someone like you could change the world, Robin, but with no unified purpose... why run away and be any less than your best? You're simply too young to know what's best for you.”

Buck Jenson | 99% Life | Inventory: Handcuffs
Mack Masterson | 100% Life
Dr. Tom Stratford | 100% Life
Nick Weaver | 100% Life | Inventory: Two riot control handguns (One feels full, one extra magazine), M4 Carbine (feels full), personnel card (Security), police baton
Spoiler:
“Yeah, you're in a position to talk. What's that, carbine?” Nick asks. “These DICKS made me miss my movie night? You think we should SHOOT them?”

The guard stalls, his weapon hand wavering. “You think this is a joke, kid? I'll—”

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 5 45

The guard shouts at the advent of a gunshot from across the room; Nick feels the bullet whiz by, instinctively stepping to the side. One of the other guard raises a gun of his own—while the woman adjusts her aim for the second shot.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 5 Empty Re: We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread)

Post  sgt zombie23 2nd October 2012, 7:10 pm

Buck: HOLY FUCK! Why are we just standing around! Get behind something you retards!

*Quickly jump behind a crate*
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloakey100 2nd October 2012, 7:24 pm

Drew Roderick wrote:Tom:*hides behind crate* whispers: who is it?
obviously this was not seen

*Jumps behind crates*
Cloakey100
Cloakey100
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  NickisanEnigma 2nd October 2012, 7:54 pm

Nick: Turn to look at the woman. "Seems like reinforcements have arrived or something."

Take down the guard raising his gun. Take them all down. This is what they get.

"Hey what's up beautiful. I like the way you kill things."
NickisanEnigma
NickisanEnigma
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 2nd October 2012, 11:24 pm

Mack: Crouch for cover and search the two guards for a gun if non found hid behind cover of the box

if a gun is found(riot handgun) begin unloading using my marksmanship ability
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 3rd October 2012, 12:35 am

Robin: "What happens now?"
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 3rd October 2012, 2:58 pm

Buck Jenson | 100% Life | Inventory: Handcuffs
Nick Weaver | 100% Life | Inventory: Two riot control handguns (One feels full, one extra magazine), M4 Carbine (feels full), personnel card (Security), police baton
Spoiler:

“Holy fuck, why are we just standing around!?” Tom, Mack, and Buck take cover, and Mack searches a fallen guard for weapons, but does not find anything other than the man's personnel card. “Get behind something, you retards!”

“Looks like reinforcements have arrived.”

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 5 47

What the fuck? Why is he shooting them?” Nick unloads, and the confused female follows suit. The popping of riot handguns is quickly silenced by weapons fire; rubber bullets helplessly bounce off Nick's vest, and the other three can see the woman being struck by them, though she does not falter.

There is a lull in the firefight as the guards fall, with the elevator waiting open.

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 5 48

“Hey, what's up, beautiful?” Nick asks. “I like the way you kill things.”

“Okay, quick.” The woman's response comes curtly. “Who the hell are you, why were you shooting at them, and why am I not shooting you.”

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 5 49

“What happens now?” Robin asks.

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 5 50

“Work continues, of course. There are tests to run. Theories to be challenged, avenues to approach—genetic modification being the most ambitious, as well as one of the last things on my agenda at the moment.” J responds. “There's an idea, though, that left to your own devices, however meager your resources might be, each of you would somehow change history, for better or worse. It stands to reason, then, were all of you to work toward a goal... work together, your capacity for accomplishment would be... immense.”
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 3rd October 2012, 3:21 pm

Robin: "What do you stand to gain out of this? What if we think your intentions aren't worth our time?"
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  NickisanEnigma 3rd October 2012, 3:52 pm

Nick: "You're not shooting me cause I'm hot obviously. Nick." He looks around for a bit before seeing the dead bodies. "Oh yeah that. I dunno I woke up in a closet with a little girl and then we broke out and I shot a guy with his own gun and stole his identity and then found all this stuff in an armory and now I guess I'm just sorta meandering. Kind of bored honestly. Why what have you guys been up to?"
NickisanEnigma
NickisanEnigma
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 4th October 2012, 3:04 pm

Buck: *yelling from behind the woman using her as cover* Shoot this guy! He's nothing but trouble
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 4th October 2012, 9:53 pm

Nick Weaver | 100% Life | Inventory: Two riot control handguns (One feels full, one extra magazine), M4 Carbine (about half a magazine), personnel card (Security), police baton
Spoiler:

"You're not shooting me cause I'm hot obviously. Nick." Nick says.

“I swear... you people are going t--” The woman begins, but pauses abruptly. Nick glances at the corpses littering the room and continues.

“Oh, them. I dunno I woke up in a closet with a little girl and then we broke out and I shot a guy with his own gun and stole his identity and then found all this stuff in an armory and now I guess I'm just sorta meandering. Kind of bored honestly.”

“Hey, shoot this guy!” Buck yells. “He's nothin' but trouble.”

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 5 51

“Not a chance.” The woman nods, then turns to face Nick. “You're on my good side, for now anyway.”

“Why, what have you guys been up to?” Nick asks. The woman strides past him, walking backwards towards the elevator door.

“I found these guys chained up down here and let 'em free. Now I'm going to ride this elevator to the upper deck, kill the captain, and crash this whole boat into a building, so there's that.” She reaches for the inside elevator buttons. “Next train's going up if anyone wants on.”
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 4th October 2012, 9:55 pm

Buck: Oh heck yes! I wanna nab the captains hat! I'm sure that will be worth a pretty penny once he's dead!
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  NickisanEnigma 5th October 2012, 2:18 pm

Nick: "Okay, sure, I'll tag along. I assume you've got some sort of escape plan in mind."
NickisanEnigma
NickisanEnigma
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 5th October 2012, 11:16 pm

Nick Weaver | 100% Life | Inventory: Two riot control handguns (One feels full, one extra magazine), M4 Carbine (about half a magazine), personnel card (Security), police baton
Spoiler:

"Okay, sure, I'll tag along. I assume you've got some sort of escape plan in mind." Nick says.

“Uh huh. Escape plan comes later.”

“Oh heck yes! I wanna nab the captains hat! I'm sure that will be worth a pretty penny once he's dead!” Buck laughs.

“I'm not sure what you know about it, but J's helmet is quite the technological marvel.” The woman waits for the team to board the elevator before harshly slamming one of the buttons. There is a familiar gentle lurch, and the enclosure begins to rise upward. “Don't underestimate him. Just let me do the work.”

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 5 52

“Alright, when we get up there, there might b—“

The television screen speakers buzz to life.

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 5 53

“Ahem... Is this thing working? I'm pleasantly surprised. Not a single casualty among you, and from the looks of things you've not only broken into my armory, but joined forces with... a woman of unknown whereabouts. Could she be an assassin perhaps?” The disembodied voice gives a muffled chuckle after emphasizing that word.

He continues. “As smart as you are, did none of you begin to question her whereabouts? I expected to meet with each of you up here, yes, but not so soon, and not all at once. I understand the circumstances of your imprisonment seem a bit suspicious, but perhaps it's unwise to jump to such conclusions—to lead, what is this, now? An armed march on the richest man in the world? I know who you are. I know what kind of people you are—there are things about you that not even you understand. This is not an ultimatum. It should make perfect sense; we are, after all, rational people. I'll be waiting once the elevator arrives on the upper deck. Let's have a chat. As friends.”

You hear the man say “Now, what was that? My intentions—“ before the volume diminishes and trails off. The elevator stops, and the door opens.

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 5 54

You begin to exit, and the woman pushes her way past you. “I see them, at the end of the deck! This way!
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  NickisanEnigma 5th October 2012, 11:30 pm

Nick: "Hey wait up I WANNA BE THE FIRST ONE TO THE CHAT."

Seriously though let's hear this guy out.
NickisanEnigma
NickisanEnigma
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 6th October 2012, 6:09 am

Mack: Fuck I should have grabbed a gun off the guards below, Follow the tits boys and maybe will find out what the fuck is really going on here.

And nick spare me a handgun you don't knee 4 of them spread em around lets get armed
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 6th October 2012, 7:02 pm

Buck: No thanks, I really don't know how to handle a weapon.
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 6th October 2012, 8:49 pm

"What do you stand to gain from all this?" Robin asks.

"Wizened young one, aren't we?" J nods. "It's a worthwhile question; why would I do any of this if there were no return for me? As a scientific thinker, I believe that discovery is its own reward, but what more? At your tender age, I'm not sure what you know of history, or of politics. This world has been on a long, downward spiral since before either of us were born; crises of energy, economics, government threaten to bring a chaotic end to civilization as it lies. There is capacity for change, but there is no one brave enough, no one with enough sway to step up and do what is necessary. That, Robin, is where I, where you come in."

"And what if we think your intentions aren't worth our time?"

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 5 50

"I believe... uhm." He pauses and stands still briefly. "One moment, please," he says, then begins speaking quietly to no one in particular.

Spoiler:

"Now, what was that? My intentions, I think, should be evident at this point." J smiles, and you can hear a shout from a distance behind you. "Your life to date has been governed by emotions, has it not? As opposed to reason? I stand before you offering the necessary resources to reach heights that you would never otherwise be able to. What choice do you have but to accept?"

You hear the sound of heavy footsteps approaching from behind.

Spoiler:

"Hey wait up I WANNA BE THE FIRST ONE TO THE CHAT."

“Follow the tits, boys. Maybe we'll find out what's really going on here.”

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 5 55

“Ah, right on schedule, mostly.” J nods at the arriving crowd, led by the green-haired woman. “Who's your friend?”

“Tell me somethin', J.” The woman levels her gun. “How much you think that fucking faggot helmet is worth? I bet I could s—”

“Scathing.” The CEO chuckles, folding his arms. “You came all the way up here to kill me. You're confident enough to tell all of these people your plan and act like you're doing them a favor when I bet they don't even know your name—not even an alias. You've challenged the best measures I have to offer, and that's what you have to say? You should probably just throw yourself off the side of my airship right now, because I guarantee you it's better than whatever you've got planned.”

The two guards on the deck appear to be preparing themselves for a confrontation. The conversation stalls.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 6th October 2012, 9:08 pm

Robin: Ignoring the recent commotion and the woman with a gun, she asks, "What about everyone that depends on me?"
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloakey100 6th October 2012, 9:34 pm

Tom: Wait, i wanna know more about these "experiments" that we are part of
Cloakey100
Cloakey100
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  NickisanEnigma 7th October 2012, 2:06 am

Nick: Oh god. It begins. Everyone wants my gun. Everyone wants what I have. They want me for my body.

"Oh hey girlfriend. Longtime no see. What have you been up to."
NickisanEnigma
NickisanEnigma
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 7th October 2012, 10:42 am

Mack: Its not like im taking your big gun just a riot pistol

Can someone maim this guy so we can speak to him on even bases, i feel something bad is gonna happen and fast
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 7th October 2012, 6:13 pm

Spoiler:
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 5 56

Ignoring the woman with a gun, Robin continues. “What about the people that depend on me?”

“It's just like I said, Robin.” J nods. “Reason and emotion in conflict. I understand you are afraid, but this is what is best for you—for everyone.”

"Hey, someone maim this guy already so we can touch bases." Mack says.

“Wait.” The Doctor steps forward. “I want to know more about these 'experiments' we're a part of.”

“Research, Dr. Stratford.” J nods. “Like I told young Robin, each and every one of you is special in ways not even you understand—you're genetic marvels. Each of you exhibits a mutated gene cluster, called RI6A; the presence or absence of this gene causes no irregular morphology, and molecular data corroborates the theory that everyone who has this one-in-a-million mutation has changed history. It provides evidence for stories we once thought were myths, and—“

The woman interjects. “He's trying to sugarcoat the fact that once you say yes to whatever bullshit he's feeding you, he's going to strap you to a table and disassemble your genetic structure...”

“You don't even understand what I'm talking about, do you? How about you tell us what corporation sent you here, and then maybe we could—“ J speaks, but the woman interjects again.

“...maybe make a few clones, use them for cheap-labor and inflation of self-worth under the guise of mutual benefit.” She pauses, then tosses the gun into her other hand. “How about you show me these are more than a few drops in your bank account?”

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 5 57

J takes another step toward the railing. “Put the gun down.” He motions to the two guards to wait.

“I don't think so. How about you come down here, big guy?” The woman laughs. "It's not science, is it?"
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 7th October 2012, 7:28 pm

Mack: Hold the fucking banana phone, whose side are you on anyways honey

seriously tho nick now would be a great time for a useless riot pistol that totes rubber projectiles of fun
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  NickisanEnigma 7th October 2012, 9:33 pm

Nick: "I understand half of what is going on."

"Fine, take a pistol, just lemme finish watching this."
NickisanEnigma
NickisanEnigma
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next