Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 3 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 3 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 3 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 3 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread)

+3
NickisanEnigma
Super Mega King
Eaglendia
7 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 3 Empty Re: We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread)

Post  sgt zombie23 25th September 2012, 11:18 am

Buck: Alright, sit tight I'm gonna check the door. *Carefully poke my head out of the door*
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 3 Empty Re: We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread)

Post  Super Mega King 25th September 2012, 4:59 pm

Robin: She ignores the fat man and tries to sweep the guard's feet out from underneath him.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  NickisanEnigma 25th September 2012, 5:29 pm

Nick: Lie there helplessly like an invalid.
NickisanEnigma
NickisanEnigma
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 25th September 2012, 5:42 pm

Robin Alstryke | ~97% Life | Dazed
Nick Weaver | 100% Life |
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 3 19

“Just do what he says!” Nick yells, before being pulled harshly to his feet by the guard standing over him.

Ignoring his advice, Robin attempts a leg sweep as the guard draws closer, but finds herself unable to inflict much damage as the guard grabs and hoists her a bit off the ground. “Hey. Listen to him unless you're aiming to get hurt.”

“Alright.” The masked man on the lower floor says. “Back in the closet, y—wait, what'd you say? Yeah?” He speaks into his collar a moment, then pauses to listen before yelling to the other guard. “Hey, the boss wants these two on deck ASAP.”

“Took him long enough. I don't think we're gonna have to bother waiting on cuffs to get them up there.” The upper man's response comes curtly, and he then addresses Robin. “We're going upstairs now, kid. Gonna be a good girl?”

Buck Jenson | 100% Life | Inventory: Handcuffs
Mack Masterson | 100% Life | Handcuffed
Dr. Tom Stratford | 100% Life
”Hey, Buck.” Mack says. “Looks like it's up to you to get us a way out of here. Try to get an access card and some keys for these cuffs... and some liquor and cigars while you're out.”

“Alright. Sit tight. I'm gonna check the door.” Buck heads down the stairs and attempts to open one side of the rusted-out sliding door; there's a grinding sound, followed by that of air hissing of a worn-down hydraulic mechanism, and it eventually comes open enough for him to peer out.

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 3 18

Not much of the next room is visible; you can see that it is large, and shapes or corners of cargo crates are visible even where you can't see fully. There appears to be an individual in a washed-out jumpsuit kneeling over a masked man; they do not seem to notice your presence, but they slowly begin to turn around at the sound of the door opening.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Post  NickisanEnigma 25th September 2012, 5:45 pm

Nick: "So like, if I asked what exactly I'm doing here, would like, I get any sort of coherent answer at all. Basically is there any way we can have a conversation here that wouldn't just be cryptic as fuck, or, you know, should I talk to her."
NickisanEnigma
NickisanEnigma
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 25th September 2012, 9:46 pm

Buck: *Quickly shut the door and jump behind the boxes as quietly as possible*
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 25th September 2012, 11:52 pm

Mack: (under his breath) ....... Fuck i have to piss
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 26th September 2012, 2:49 pm

Mack Masterson | 100% Life | Handcuffed
Dr. Tom Stratford | 100% Life
Buck behind the crates, letting the door slide shut. From here, it is difficult to see around without risking exposure.

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 3 20

You hear the sound of something sliding across the floor, followed by a female voice. “Alright, spill it. I'm not playing around.” Footsteps begin to draw close, toward one side of the crates you're taking cover behind. “Who the fuck's there, huh?”

-WHRRRR-

-CLICK-

A staircase rises up.

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 3 21

"So like, if I asked what exactly I'm doing here, would like, I get any sort of coherent answer at all?” Nick asks. “Basically is there any way we can have a conversation here that wouldn't just be cryptic as fuck, or, you know, should I talk to her."

The second guard's voice comes from the upper level. “Hey, you're in no position to be a smartass.”

“Hey, he's being agreeable. No point in telling riddles now, right? Ever heard of Foradevics Research Partners?” The guard in front of Nick speaks, his voice ever-muffled by the mask. Foradevics? The name immediately rings a bell. You've seen it in the news and on the Internet a few times, but it doesn't mean much of anything to you—just another one of the multi-billion dollar corporations contributing to your problems and the world's. “The head researcher—and CEO—has... brought you and some others aboard for something like a conference. Think of it like business, an offer you can't refuse.”

He motions to the stairs, then brings one hand to rest on the handle of his firearm, now stashed at his hip. “Please, after you.”
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 26th September 2012, 2:58 pm

Robin: She silently follows the guard, constantly using perception to evaluate her surroundings and look for an escape.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  NickisanEnigma 26th September 2012, 10:04 pm

Nick: "Oh okay yay! That sounds fun. I mean what else was I gonna do today, right?"

Okay, big globalcorp, why do they want me, do they need like a sassy political rap written or something. WHAT'S THEIR ANGLE.

"Sorry for tackling you, bee-tee-dubs. I know what it's like to have what seems like a boring job, but you're doing good, honest work here. Seriously."
NickisanEnigma
NickisanEnigma
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 27th September 2012, 12:24 am

Buck: *try to stay hidden from behind the box* *pull out my handcuffs* (maybe i can choke out the person coming toward me from behind)

Spoiler:
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 28th September 2012, 4:05 am

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 3 22

"Sorry for tackling you, bee-tee-dubs. I know what it's like to have what seems like a boring job, but you're doing good, honest work here. Seriously.” Nick says.

“Yeah, yeah. Get it moving.” comes the guard's response.

The guards lead you across the walkway and up the stairs, which quickly retreat back into the ground. Robin's guard drags her by the sweatshirt, keeping a close eye on her, but it occurs to her she could attempt an escape back into the cargo pit or into the room ahead if she could break his grip—it would be unreasonably difficult to quickly maneuver around all of the people to get back across the walkway, and the door to the other room was locked anyway.

The door slides open, and they begin to lead you into the next room.

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 3 23

The footsteps continue up to what you believe is part-ways in front of the box you're taking cover behind—they then abruptly stop. Still, you feel confident that you cannot be seen; you prepare your handcuffs in hand, in the event an ambush attack is required.

The room is silent for a moment before you hear a shuffling noise again.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 28th September 2012, 9:32 pm

Robin: She attempts to break the guard's grip and sprint into the next room
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 29th September 2012, 5:48 pm

Mack: My nose is itchy
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 29th September 2012, 8:25 pm

Buck: As the shuffling sound gets closer he uses acrobatics and jumps on the person attempting to strangle him/her
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  NickisanEnigma 29th September 2012, 9:35 pm

Nick: Survey the surroundings a bit more closely, there's gotta be something you can figure out just from the environment.
NickisanEnigma
NickisanEnigma
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 30th September 2012, 3:28 am

Robin Alstryke | 98% Life |
Another brief look around the room illustrates to Nick that there aren't a whole lot of exits other than the ones displayed. He follows the guard slowly towards the door into the next room.

Robin attempts and fails to break the guard's grip, who reinforces it and pulls her closer. She continues struggling forward, though, and dashes into the next room, her advance slowed by the hand on the hood of her sweatshirt. The guard walks relatively slowly to keep pace with her short steps, allowing her to tow him a few steps through the door.

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 3 25

Buck Jenson | 97% Life | Inventory: Handcuffs
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 3 24

Buck makes a high and fast leap toward the assumed location of his target, but as he does, a glimpse of movement and a green flash in the corner of his field of vision make it evident to him that the shuffling he heard wasn't towards him, but the sound of someone, say, pulling themselves up crates.

It looks like there are multiple unconscious men in masks here.

The assailant looses a bestial roar at the top of her lungs; though Buck is not frightened by the cry, he is caught off guard by her leaping down and striking him hard in the kidney-area with her fist from behind. Her punch is not devastatingly strong, but feels somehow incapacitating, and Buck weakly stumbles for a moment, trying to turn around and respond.

Robin Alstryke | 98% Life |
Oh, look at that! More people!
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 3 26

“Slow down, girl-y—what the fuck is going on in here!?” The guard gives Robin a powerful shove from behind that throws her slightly off balance, but frees her from his grip; at the sight of two downed guards, he reaches for his gun at his side, shouting at the people across the room. “Get the fuck on the ground! Hands where I can—”

“YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!” The woman shouts, wrapping her arm around Buck's neck. She produces a weapon—some kind of revolver—from a brown belt wrapped around her waist; though she is difficult to see from here, you can see the glinting of other metal implements. Buck feels cold metal pressing against his cheek, and the gun makes a clicking sound as she points it at the newcomers. She continues half-yelling, half-hissing. “DON'T MOVE! DON'T FUCKING TOUCH IT. TELL ME WHO THIS IS!"

Buck finds it is quickly becoming difficult to breathe!

“God damnit...” The masked man curses under his breath. "Drop the gun, you crazy bitch!" He reaches for the gun, and the woman's grip reflexively tightens as she twists her own weapon back toward Buck's head. "What are you doing? Let him go!" The guard continues.

"I knew it... he's one of your experiments, isn't he? What, that little girl one of them too?" She laughs, pulling the choking Buck closer. "Put your weapon on the ground and face the other way, or I'll kill him."

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 3 27

“Scratch all that. Requesting backup in rear cargo. Situation is definitely not under control—multiple guards down... at least one hostile on board.” The guard presses his face into his collar while talking, sighs, then speaks quietly to Nick, taking a step forward. “Stay back, and don't go where I can't see you.”
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 30th September 2012, 11:15 am

Robin: Experiments? Panicking, she kicks at the guard's weapon, trying to disarm him. If successful, she grabs the gun and runs in the opposite direction.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 30th September 2012, 11:57 am

Buck: He tries to muster out "Please I have 18 children and nine wives, I cannot die!"
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  NickisanEnigma 30th September 2012, 4:59 pm

Nick: "Okay yeah sure, mom."

Try to grab his gun while he's distracted.
NickisanEnigma
NickisanEnigma
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 30th September 2012, 5:50 pm

Robin Alstryke | 98% Life | Inventory: Handgun (Riot control)
Nick Weaver | 100% Life | Inventory: Handgun (Riot control)

“Please! I've got nine wives and eighteen children!” Buck coughs. “I n-eed to live!”

“Bullshit!” The woman shouts. “What the fuck does he want with someone as dumb as you anyway?” She shoves Buck forward, walking with him; though he struggles, her superior strength and skill allows her to walk freely while holding onto him.

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 3 28

“Yeah, alright, mom.”

Nick reaches slowly for the man's gun, then speeds up and instinctively takes a step back once he has his hand on it, swiping it away from his side. The guard notices at the last second that something is wrong, and whips back around. “Hey! What the hell are you doing!?” At first, he doesn't notice exactly what is gone, but begins to look down as he speaks. “You're gonna get us both kill—”

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 3 29

The gunshot is barely audible over the woman's yelling. Robin is able to knock the gun out of the man's hands and grab it, darting towards the opposite door before she hears the explosion behind her, while Buck feels a breath of air enter his lungs, jarred by the sound of screaming and a revolver firing inches away from his face.

Last edited by Eaglendia on 30th September 2012, 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  NickisanEnigma 30th September 2012, 5:58 pm

Nick: He tries to ignore the sound of chaos right outside the door. "Shut it, shut the door and lock it. You're not gonna radio for help. You're not gonna secretly leave it running, don't pull that shit on me. Tell me what exactly is going on right fucking now or I swear to god I'm aiming for balls and kneecaps."

If he doesn't give you any useful information, incapacitate him and steal his ID card.
NickisanEnigma
NickisanEnigma
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 30th September 2012, 6:29 pm

Nick Weaver | 100% Life | Inventory: Handgun (Riot control)
"Shut it, shut the door and lock it. You're not gonna radio for help. You're not gonna secretly leave it running, don't pull that shit on me. Tell me what exactly is going on right fucking now or I swear to god I'm aiming for balls and kneecaps."

The door slides shut. “Are you fucking with me right now?” The guard asks. “Someone just got killed out there! Look, I'm not in charge of this operation, I can't give you the whole story! If we can get out of here, then I'll tell yo--”

Nick pulls the trigger, and the familiar popping sound is heard; the guard stumbles backwards as one of the projectiles hits him in the stomach. He groans loudly, then lurches forward, arms outstretched at Nick, but is met with a hit in the leg, and a third close to his neck. The charge is quickly reversed, and he slumps against the wall.

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 3 30

There is some sort of communicator on the collar of his uniform; searching him reveals another magazine, presumably for this weapon, and a thick gray card labeled “Security”.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  NickisanEnigma 30th September 2012, 6:41 pm

Nick: "I'm sorry about all this, but you really forced my hand. On the upside at least I didn't slip up and keep you from having children the rest of your life huh? Oh, you're completely unconscious. Well, don't move where I can't see you, kay?"

Take the extra clip and the security card. Keeping an eye on the guard, head to the armory door and unlock it.
NickisanEnigma
NickisanEnigma
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 30th September 2012, 7:23 pm

Robin: She runs to the control panel, slams the green button, then ducks behind the crate as she waits for the door? elevator? to open.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next