Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 4 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 4 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 4 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 4 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 4 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 4 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 4 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 4 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 4 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 4 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 4 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 4 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread)

+3
NickisanEnigma
Super Mega King
Eaglendia
7 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 4 Empty Re: We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread)

Post  Eaglendia 30th September 2012, 7:59 pm

Robin Alstryke | 98% Life | Inventory: Handgun (Riot control)
You hear the door to the room you just left close as you dart toward the other door, slamming the green button, which lights up as you do so. Immediately afterward, you take cover behind the crates; the chaotic sounds of earlier dissolve into silence, save for the sound of struggling footsteps slowly drawing towards you, then away.

-Ding!-

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 4 31

The elevator door rises up.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 4 Empty Re: We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread)

Post  Super Mega King 30th September 2012, 8:01 pm

Robin: She quickly darts into the elevator and evaluates her options. If there is a button for "main" or "ground" floor, she presses it.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 30th September 2012, 8:42 pm

Buck Jenson | (50%) 97% Life | Inventory: Handcuffs | Unconscious
Spoiler:
Mack Masterson | 100% Life
Dr. Tom Stratford | 100% Life

The door is harshly slammed back and sticks open, and a gun-toting woman enters, dragging Buck with one arm around his neck. She pauses, takes a breath, and then throws him forward, allowing him to limply splatter onto the floor.

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 4 32

“Sup.”

She glances at the two prisoners, speaking quietly as she begins searching for something on her person.

Nick Weaver | 100% Life | Inventory: Handgun (Riot control, one extra magazine), personnel card (Security)

“Armory access confirmed. Please note that supervisors possess date and time records of, and will be alerted to armory access—and have a pleasant day!”

The door slides open and back shut as Nick enters.

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 4 33

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 4 34

Robin enters the elevator, pressing the “1” button on the console upon entering. There appear to be only two floors, as well as another button that requires a key to access. The door closes, and the elevator gently lurches as it begins to ascend.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 30th September 2012, 8:44 pm

Robin: Using skills of perception, technology, and subterfuge, she tries to hide in a blindspot of the camera as she waits for the elevator to reach its destination
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  NickisanEnigma 30th September 2012, 8:51 pm

Nick: "Ooooh. Toys. Better grab everything I can."

Stock up on everything, and equip a rifle. Change into the riot gear and mask.

Practice speaking in a gruff voice. "Halt prisoners- no, HALT. PRISONERS. I COMMAND YOU, IN THE NAME OF-" Break down in laughter. "I am so hilarious." Leave the mask off for now.
NickisanEnigma
NickisanEnigma
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 1st October 2012, 2:05 am

Mack: Hello Tits galore, you ok buck sounds like the first date was Smothering (hahaha, stupid puns ftw)

so are you here to save us or are we going to be submitted to the same ball wrenching torture you have installed upon buck here
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 1st October 2012, 2:56 am

Buck Jenson | (65%) 97% Life | Inventory: Handcuffs | Unconscious
Spoiler:

”Hey there, tits galore.” Mack chuckles. “Hey, Buck, you okay? Sounds like the first date was smothering.”

Buck does not respond.

“Anyway, are you here to save us, or are you going to submit us to the same ball-wrenching torture you apparently gave poor Buck?” Mack continues.

“Flattery, first of all, will get you nowhere in this world.” The woman speaks. “And what happened to your friend was a necessary evil. I meant him no ill will—though don't get it in your head that that means I care about him. I'm guessing all three of you are prisoners... same must go for that girl I saw.”

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 4 35

She takes a few steps forward. “J is a cocky bastard, letting you guys run around like you are—he gives his security staff far too much credit. Anyway, you, cuffed to the pole—you seem to be about getting to the point, huh? Listen up, dregs, and listen good. You're currently on an airship designed and captained by the CEO of a company called Foradevics. He has enough money to do anything he wants, and he's taken you prisoner to do horrible genetic experiments on you because he thinks he can change the future.”

A brief pause, then she continues, producing a thick plastic card from one of her pockets. “I snuck on board, and now I'm going to kill him and crash this thing into a big building. What happens to you after that doesn't really matter to me. So here's a method of operation: I'm going to let you out, you're going to help me, and if you get in my way, you'll get hurt. Probably doesn't sound too good, but neither does being chained to a pole when this thing makes a quick twenty-thousand foot drop. Your response?”

Nick Weaver | 100% Life | Inventory: Two riot control handguns (One feels full, one extra magazine), M4 Carbine (feels full), personnel card (Security), police baton
Spoiler:

You practice some gruff voices as you loot the armory. You're not sure what all to take or how much you can carry, so you grab another one of the security guns and a rifle. There's some weird-looking guns with green coils on them—it seems like all the weapons here, including those, have small LEDs that blink green on the firing mechanisms.

Anyway, this basically speaks for itself.

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 4 37

Searching for a blind spot, you duck into the corner of the room, but as you move, the elevator's ascent begins to slow, and the screen above you buzzes to life.

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 4 36

The man clears his throat. “Uhm, hello? Ah, yes... I'm connected to every security feed in this place—I know you're still in there. I just wanted to congratulate you on an excellent performance down there. You've proven my hypothesis more than correct—at a relatively high cost, of course, but one can't make an omelet without breaking some eggs, as they say.” He grins, then pauses and looks down, and the sound of flipping papers is audible. “Robin, is it? I'd like to see you on the upper deck, once the elevator arrives at the top. There'll be some more of my security team waiting to handle the... crisis downstairs, but I've ordered them to leave you alone, provided you leave them alone. No need for you to worry any further, though—I'll shed some light on your predicament when you arrive.”
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  NickisanEnigma 1st October 2012, 3:01 am

Nick: Identification locks? Maybe I can't use these without having the card nearby? But then how did the other guns work... Figure it out later.

Leave the armory and enter the bloodbath hall. Try not to get killed.
NickisanEnigma
NickisanEnigma
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 1st October 2012, 3:10 am

Mack: Well honey what other choice have you really given me, considering it worked for Foradevics back in Thailand, tricky fucker wanted me and some guys to break into a robotics lab to steal robotic limbs, but he said he would rather them destroyed so we took the blueprints and sent the place sky high, hell i got paid in advanced and quite a pretty penny. Also made me wonder why he wanted it done, other than corporate espionage.

Now this cock juggling thunder cunt thinks he can genetically modify us for his personal project. Fuck J

Lets get armed and lets get this fuck, now uncuff me if you dont mind

I got to take a piss, plus dont forget about the doc

and one last thing ........ you got an extra gun
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloakey100 1st October 2012, 10:42 am

Doc: Sounds good to me, now , can you let me out of this frikkin' cage?
Cloakey100
Cloakey100
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 1st October 2012, 3:16 pm

Buck Jenson | (85%) 97% Life | Inventory: Handcuffs |
Spoiler:

Mack nods in acceptance as Buck begins to wake up. “Well, honey, what other choice have you given me? I used to work for Foradevics, back in Thailand. Tricky fuckers wanted me and some guys to break into a robotics lab to steal robotic limbs... they ended up wanting them destroyed, so we blew the place sky high. Got paid a pretty penny, too. No idea why, other than corporate espionage.”

The woman gives him an odd look as she crosses the room, security card in hand.

“Sounds good to me.” the Doctor says. “Now, could you please let me out of this—”

Identification accepted. Unlocking cage door.

She makes her way up toward Mack, filing through her belt and producing a pair of wiry metal tools as she steps behind the pole. “Now this cock-juggling thundercunt thinks he can genetically modify us for his own personal project? Fuck J.” Metallic sounds are heard, and Mack feels his cuffs break open after just a few moments.

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 4 38

“Hey, one last thing. You got an extra gun?” Mack asks.

“Not a chance. I could probably get the armory door open before I head up, though. There should at least be some security gear inside.” The woman turns and begins to head through the doorway. “If you're keen on helping, then try to keep pace.”

Nick Weaver | 100% Life | Inventory: Two riot control handguns (One feels full, one extra magazine), M4 Carbine (feels full), personnel card (Security), police baton
Spoiler:

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 4 39

You head back outside. Looks like Robin is AWOL, and the door to the left is wrenched open. Aside from that, everything that is going on here seems completely normal.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 1st October 2012, 3:46 pm

Robin: When the elevator door opens, she waits a moment before cautiously proceeding through.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 1st October 2012, 4:04 pm

Robin Alstryke | 99% Life | Inventory: Handgun (Riot control)

-DING-

You emerge from the elevator into warm, open air, and are so surprised by the smoothness of the ride aboard this vehicle that you decide not to question its dimensions nor its design.

A group of guards waits outside the elevator as it opens; they stare at you for a moment, then one by one file past you into the open elevator door.

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 4 40
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 1st October 2012, 4:51 pm

Robin: She takes a moment to look over the edge to try to guess where exactly the flying vehicle is. Then, she proceeds towards the door on the left
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 1st October 2012, 5:13 pm

A look over the railing confirms that you are flying over an unknown city.

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 4 41

The door to your left does not open, but the airship deck continues a distance to the left.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 1st October 2012, 5:19 pm

Robin: She continues to the left
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  NickisanEnigma 1st October 2012, 8:24 pm

Nick: Try the elevator.
NickisanEnigma
NickisanEnigma
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 1st October 2012, 11:33 pm

Buck: *Follow the woman*
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 2nd October 2012, 12:39 am

Buck: God damn that feels good, now lets move up to that armory, tits you take point and for the love of god i need a bathroom
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 2nd October 2012, 3:33 am

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 4 43

You make your way down your deck; on the elevated platform, the familiar face of the man you saw on the television screen greets you. He waves, approaching the railing, and leaning over it expectantly.

“Ah, yes.” The man's mouth curls into a smile. “To be quite honest I hadn't planned on becoming particularly acquainted with any of you—but all of that fighting was hard to ignore. Kudos to you, and your partner in the closet didn't do that bad a job either. Here's hoping that he and everyone else survives the events of the next five minutes... I get the feeling a situation's about to unfold, something about -another- assassin?”

“Oh... I'm sorry.” He pauses. “I shouldn't be talking so much about me when I'm sure there are questions you'd like me to answer. Go ahead... you've earned the right.”

Buck Jenson | 99% Life | Inventory: Handcuffs
Spoiler:

”Alright, tits. You take point. Let's hit the armory... and for the love of God, I need a bathroom...”

Footsteps clatter down the left end of the hallway, with the woman leading them; she waves the group of prisoners to be quiet, draws her revolver, and takes cover behind a crate. “Guards. Looks like four of 'em. Back me up if they get in your face, and try not to get shot. I'll wait for them to make the move.

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 4 42

Nick hits the green “up” button on the elevator, but the opposite one lights up; there is a welcoming -ding-, and a moment later, the elevator opens, with three armed guards waiting inside. The first immediately raises his weapon—a legitimate looking gun, with the other two carrying more of the riot handguns.

“Drop your weapon!” He yells. “Stand down, or we will shoot to kill!”
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloakey100 2nd October 2012, 10:54 am

Tom:*hides behind crate* whispers: who is it?
Cloakey100
Cloakey100
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 2nd October 2012, 12:37 pm

Robin: With one hand on her gun, she asks, "Who are you? Where are we? Why me?"
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 2nd October 2012, 5:17 pm

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 4 44

Robin holds her gun in one hand. “Who are you?”

“You can call me J. I am the CEO of Foradevics Research Partners. I'm a wealthy man,” He smiles, “And a lover of people.”

“Where are we?”

“...Was it not obvious?” J shrugs. “This is my airship. Designed, paid for, and captained by me. I do apologize for the rough treatment—rest assured, it was necessary. Consider yourself an... indentured guest, I suppose.”

The girl pauses. “Why me?”

“Because, Robin. You are special.” He turns and paces away for a moment, then whirls back around and places his hands on the railing. “The history of our world lies not in the inhabitants of its countries, nor the participants in its wars. History lies in the hands of a few great men—surely you've heard stories of those people with great strength of character, who rallied thousands to their cause in search of revolutionary change. Tales of men singlehandedly killing hundreds on the battlefield, or conquering nations before adulthood, or standing against the unjust forces of government—and earlier, men slaying legendary beasts, wielding thunderstorms at their fingertips... with a universe of endless discovery at our hands, Robin, who are we to judge what is fact and what is fiction?”

A brief pause. “I suppose I'll skip the rest of the mystification—here's what I'm trying to get at. Like every other unexplained phenomenon in the world, a little bit of scientific thinking gives us a clear answer. There is an idea of a 'great man', but it comes not from that man's mind, but his genes, or a one-in-a-million mutation thereof. It's a gene cluster that manifests itself every now and again, and its presence or absence causes no irregular morphology, or so we think, anyway. But here's the funny thing: molecular data confirms that the people who exhibit the cluster—which, by the way, we're calling it RI6A, if you care—have a habit of somehow shaping history. They become presidents, kings, warriors whose names fade into myth.”

“I brought you here because you're one of them, Robin. Think about that. You're different, different good. Even with your... sub-par upbringing taken into account, you could have done incredible things alone. But with my help, my resources, and the aid of the others, people like you... imagine the possibilities.”
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 2nd October 2012, 5:22 pm

Robin: She carries on conversation naturally, asking the questions "What if I don't want to be this person, or have your help?", "How am I supposed to become a great person," and "How did you know I had this gene?
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  NickisanEnigma 2nd October 2012, 6:03 pm

Nick: "Yeah, you're in a position to talk! What's that carbine? These DICKS made me miss my movie night? You think we should SHOOT them? Obviously guys my gun can't talk but seriously, let me go and nobody gets hurt."
NickisanEnigma
NickisanEnigma
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next