Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
The Burned Capitol Game Topic - Page 6 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
The Burned Capitol Game Topic - Page 6 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
The Burned Capitol Game Topic - Page 6 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
The Burned Capitol Game Topic - Page 6 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
The Burned Capitol Game Topic - Page 6 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
The Burned Capitol Game Topic - Page 6 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
The Burned Capitol Game Topic - Page 6 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
The Burned Capitol Game Topic - Page 6 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
The Burned Capitol Game Topic - Page 6 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
The Burned Capitol Game Topic - Page 6 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
The Burned Capitol Game Topic - Page 6 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
The Burned Capitol Game Topic - Page 6 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

The Burned Capitol Game Topic

+3
Garquin
Desert Sleepy
. ADestroyer360
7 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Burned Capitol Game Topic - Page 6 Empty Re: The Burned Capitol Game Topic

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 8th October 2012, 5:29 pm

Dante: >REPLY/USER
>>And who are you to question my location? How am I relevant to you?

Attempt to find a command prompt on the screen to unlock yourself from the chat client, but still leaving it accessible. (>EXIT)

In the small interval of time waiting for a response, get out of the computer chair and approach the hotel room's door: locking it. And afterwards returning to the computer chair once again, retrieving your colt and it's silencer, attaching the silencer, furthermore turning off the safety. Ready to fire upon anyone filled with sarcastic rage from walrus references.

Spoiler:
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 8th October 2012, 9:03 pm

KGBOOM wrote:Sean: He boots up the terminal in the room and then uses the shower while the computer is booting up. Once out of the shower, check the room for any clothing more suited for the climate.

Spoiler:

Sean turns on the computer, then goes and cleans himself up. He finds that he is already equipped for colder weather, as he is wearing a Winterized Jacket over his normal clothes.

Garquin wrote:Isaac: "Honestly, I'm just exploring, I thought this place would be empty If you don't mind me asking why are you here and not in town."

"They're too loud. They shout at me, always shouting, they never stop." The man behind Isaac audibly shakes himself. "No, you'll answer my questions. Why are you out here? No one comes out here. Did someone send you?"

Desert Sleepy wrote:Dalton: Try to get administrator access, and regret that there's someone else in the building who knows what they're doing.

Unfazed by the setback, Dalton sets to work. He begins typing away, and in under a minute he not only has administrator privileges, but Dalton has broken his way into the main server of the hotel, giving him control over the entire network and all connected systems.

Spoiler:

ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:Dante: >REPLY/USER

Attempt to find a command prompt on the screen to unlock yourself from the chat client, but still leaving it accessible. (>EXIT)

In the small interval of time waiting for a response, get out of the computer chair and approach the hotel room's door: locking it. And afterwards returning to the computer chair once again, retrieving your colt and it's silencer, attaching the silencer, furthermore turning off the safety. Ready to fire upon anyone filled with sarcastic rage from walrus references.

While Dante is waiting for a response, he walks over and locks his room's door and grabs his handgun, twisting on the suppressor and flipping off the safety. When he returns to the computer, there's a response.

>>You're in my network.
>>My domain.
>>That is how you are relevant.
>>Duh.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 8th October 2012, 9:36 pm

Dalton: If what room a particular computer is in is distinguishable, take a particular interest in room 301's computer. Check for any documents written by the word processor. Try to either open them or download them to this room's computer. Also see if there's a chat history log, and if so, download/open it. After that, check what's on anything that might appear to be "important", IE any sort of hotel office computer, or the hotel reception desk computer if one exists.

If individual computers aren't distinguishable by their location, just download/open all available word processor files to my computer, as well as any available chat history logs (again, if such a thing exists).

"Let's see if this 'Shady' gal lives up to her name. Heh-heh."

Dalton congratulates himself on what he knows was an awesome pun.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 8th October 2012, 11:24 pm

Dante: >REPLY/USER
>>You seem insecure about people accessing the computers here.
>>And for only the reason that you have files stored here that you intend to protect.
>>I am relevant because you'd assume that I was intending to access those files.
>>Better safe than sorry, I understand that, as I will not tell you my room number.
>>But alongside you, I also have my assumptions.
>>There's more curiosity in your domain than you are competent enough to handle.

>{^Y} (Terminate chat program session. I don't want to talk anymore.)
>LOGOUT

Grab your colt along with the dried fruit snacks, and take a seat on the couch. "Relaxing" in paranoia from the tempered domain owner.

Spoiler:
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 9th October 2012, 1:24 am

ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:Dante: >REPLY/USER
>>You seem insecure about people accessing the computers here.
>>And for only the reason that you have files stored here that you intend to protect.
>>I am relevant because you'd assume that I was intending to access those files.
>>Better safe than sorry, I understand that, as I will not tell you my room number.
>>But alongside you, I also have my assumptions.
>>There's more curiosity in your domain than you are competent enough to handle.

>{^Y} (Terminate chat program session. I don't want to talk anymore.)
>LOGOUT

Grab your colt along with the dried fruit snacks, and take a seat on the couch. "Relaxing" in paranoia from the tempered domain owner.

Spoiler:

>>I told you, you're locked in my chat client.
>>Like, completely.
>>You can't leave.
>>Anyways, I already know your room number.
>>Mister 208.
>>Just wanted to see if you were going to be friendly.
>>I suppose I have my answer.
>>"Well! They were both very unpleasant characters—"

With that, the screen turns black. After a few seconds, Dante is returned to the desktop.

Desert Sleepy wrote:Dalton: If what room a particular computer is in is distinguishable, take a particular interest in room 301's computer. Check for any documents written by the word processor. Try to either open them or download them to this room's computer. Also see if there's a chat history log, and if so, download/open it. After that, check what's on anything that might appear to be "important", IE any sort of hotel office computer, or the hotel reception desk computer if one exists.

If individual computers aren't distinguishable by their location, just download/open all available word processor files to my computer, as well as any available chat history logs (again, if such a thing exists).

"Let's see if this 'Shady' gal lives up to her name. Heh-heh."

Dalton congratulates himself on what he knows was an awesome pun.

With a plethora of information at Dalton's fingertips, there's no limit to what he could do. Every single file and program were at his command; he could do anything! The power was almost palpable as Dalton moved his hands to the keyboard.

Unfortunately, just as he began to type, the screen turned to black. A few seconds later, text appeared on the screen.

>>Did you just...
>>You did!
>>Color me impressed.
>>I take back what I said.
>>You know, about you being a scrub?
>>But, I can't have anyone getting into my files.
>>So I'll tell you what; I'll cut you off from my terminal, and let you keep your access.
>>Seriously though, nice going Mister 203.

With that, the screen returns to normal.

Spoiler:
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 9th October 2012, 1:45 am

Dalton: With curiosity blue-balls, decide to not let all of this be for nothing. Try to search for the word "Shady", on chats or word files. If that's not possible, go check the backpack and gun and assure everything is in order. Then, unfurl the bed's blanket to make sure there's no dust on it and no critters underneath it, and go to bed.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 9th October 2012, 2:43 am

Dante: That's going to be awkward tomorrow. I probably shouldn't have been such an edgy douche.

Log off the computer and enter the bathroom inside the bedroom, and extinguish any available hygienic options. Afterwards, if you haven't already: remove a fraction of your clothes, leaving your undergarments to separate yourself from whatever lies on the bed. On completion of changing, approach the bedroom closet and suspend your clothes on the remaining hangers. Averting your attention to the bedroom safe and enter the combination 02-01-2-08, placing your entire inventory inside excluding the wind-resistant lighter.

[Colt 1911A1 (Silenced), 40 rounds of .45 ACP, 348 caps, Rad-X (80), 1 canister of butane, Bible w/compartment , "pen" knife, colt slide.] > [Safe]

Migrate over to the bedroom's pile of logs, removing a few to be placed into the fireplace. Use your lighter and any available flammable material (Stationeries, toilet paper.) as an assistant to begin the fire. After the fire is properly stoked, go to the bed and ruffle the pillows & sheets. Finally, slide under the covers and get a good night's rest.

Spoiler:
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 9th October 2012, 5:23 am

Isaac: "No, no one sent me out here. The idiot guard failed to mention this area while he showed us the town. So I came here to explore. I don't even think anyone knows I'm here. Why does no one come out here?"

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  KGBOOM 9th October 2012, 1:18 pm

Sean: All cleaned up, he detaches the holster from his belt and sets it (including the USP.45) on the desk next to the terminal. He then accesses the Terminal's chat client to monitor the chatter silently whilst taking notes on said chatter.

KGBOOM
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 10th October 2012, 11:25 am

Desert Sleepy wrote:Dalton: With curiosity blue-balls, decide to not let all of this be for nothing. Try to search for the word "Shady", on chats or word files. If that's not possible, go check the backpack and gun and assure everything is in order. Then, unfurl the bed's blanket to make sure there's no dust on it and no critters underneath it, and go to bed.

After the encounter with... whoever that was, Dalton continues his search for any information on Shady. However, his search turns out no results. Upon further inspection, Dalton can find no record of a terminal in room 301.

Sighing, Dalton leaves the terminal and, after checking on his gear, heads to bed.

ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:Dante: That's going to be awkward tomorrow. I probably shouldn't have been such an edgy douche.

Log off the computer and enter the bathroom inside the bedroom, and extinguish any available hygienic options. Afterwards, if you haven't already: remove a fraction of your clothes, leaving your undergarments to separate yourself from whatever lies on the bed. On completion of changing, approach the bedroom closet and suspend your clothes on the remaining hangers. Averting your attention to the bedroom safe and enter the combination 02-01-2-08, placing your entire inventory inside excluding the wind-resistant lighter.

[Colt 1911A1 (Silenced), 40 rounds of .45 ACP, 348 caps, Rad-X (80), 1 canister of butane, Bible w/compartment , "pen" knife, colt slide.] > [Safe]

Migrate over to the bedroom's pile of logs, removing a few to be placed into the fireplace. Use your lighter and any available flammable material (Stationeries, toilet paper.) as an assistant to begin the fire. After the fire is properly stoked, go to the bed and ruffle the pillows & sheets. Finally, slide under the covers and get a good night's rest.

Spoiler:

Before getting ready for bed, Dante places all of his possession except for the lighter in the room's safe. Dante then cleans himself up and lights the fireplace, then goes to bed.

Garquin wrote:Isaac: "No, no one sent me out here. The idiot guard failed to mention this area while he showed us the town. So I came here to explore. I don't even think anyone knows I'm here. Why does no one come out here?"

"I told them this is a rad hound breeding ground when the last one came. There aren't any hounds though; just me. And Them. And now you. You should go. It's almost night, They'll be here soon." The barrel is removed from the back of Isaac's neck, who turns around to find the man that held him hostage looks to be no more than 16. His black hair is matted and clumping in places, and his pale skin is covered in dirt and dried blood.

His thin coat has been torn to hell by what could only have been hands.

KGBOOM wrote:Sean: All cleaned up, he detaches the holster from his belt and sets it (including the USP.45) on the desk next to the terminal. He then accesses the Terminal's chat client to monitor the chatter silently whilst taking notes on said chatter.

Sean logs on to his terminal's chat client, only to find that no one else seems to be chatting.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 10th October 2012, 11:37 am

Isaac: "Who will be here? and you look like an absolute wreck what happened to you?"

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  KGBOOM 10th October 2012, 5:50 pm

Sean: He stands up and walks over to the bed, taking his pistol with him. He tucks the gun under the pillow and lies there, awake. Not sleeping. Just staring at the ceiling. Yup. Definitely a great ceiling. Just dandy. After a few seconds of ceiling staring action, he sits up and fires one round into the terminal.
KGBOOM
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 12th October 2012, 8:02 pm

Garquin wrote:Isaac: "Who will be here? and you look like an absolute wreck what happened to you?"

"They were my friends. Now they're different. They'll be here soon, you have to go. I..." the teenager looks towards the back of the shop. "I have to go. Sorry." With that, he knees Isaac in the stomach, shoving him over. He steps over Isaac and walks out through the backdoor.

KGBOOM wrote:Sean: He stands up and walks over to the bed, taking his pistol with him. He tucks the gun under the pillow and lies there, awake. Not sleeping. Just staring at the ceiling. Yup. Definitely a great ceiling. Just dandy. After a few seconds of ceiling staring action, he sits up and fires one round into the terminal.

Sean lays down on his bed to think. After a few seconds he sits back up, drawing his handgun and squeezing off a round into the terminal in one smooth motion. CONVENIENTLY, THE WALLS ARE WELL INSULATED, SO NOBODY HEARS.

Last edited by . ADestroyer360 on 13th October 2012, 12:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 13th October 2012, 12:06 am

Isaac: Recover and follow the kid.

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 13th October 2012, 1:08 am

Spoiler:
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 13th October 2012, 12:42 pm

Garquin wrote:Isaac: Recover and follow the kid.

Isaac attempts to stand back up, but the young man returns, pistol in hand. He flips it into pistol-whippin' position, and cracks it against Isaac's temple.

"Sorry brother." Is all Isaac hears before his sense fade into black.

The night turns to day, and the sun rises feebly into the sky. Those members of the group in the hotel wake up, with the exception of Sean, whom did not sleep at all, refreshed and ready for the day.

Isaac, however, wakes up lying on the floor of the library with a headache from being bitch slapped with a handgun. He staggers to his feet and looks around, finding he is alone in the library.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 13th October 2012, 3:42 pm

Isaac: "Fucking..." Check myself for anything missing then begin to look around the library for anything that would be worth something Carefully. (There could be traps)

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  KGBOOM 14th October 2012, 9:36 am

Sean: Jumps off the bed, holstering his pistol. He heads down to the lobby, intent on finding something to eat.
KGBOOM
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 14th October 2012, 5:48 pm

Simon: wakes up and gets out of bed. He gets prepped for the day and heads to the (i cant look back on my phone so point me to the food place please)
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 14th October 2012, 6:43 pm

Garquin wrote:Isaac: "Fucking..." Check myself for anything missing then begin to look around the library for anything that would be worth something Carefully. (There could be traps)

Isaac checks, but it seems the man didn't take anything from him. Afterwards he checks the library for valuables, but all the books he checks are blank. Isaac finds nothing that would be worth taking.

KGBOOM wrote:Sean: Jumps off the bed, holstering his pistol. He heads down to the lobby, intent on finding something to eat.

Sean leaves his room, heading downstairs in search of food. He asks the clerk, who at the moment is Annie. "Sorry, we don't serve food. You could try the Trading Post."

snowwolf1996 wrote:Simon: wakes up and gets out of bed. He gets prepped for the day and heads to the (i cant look back on my phone so point me to the food place please)

Simon wakes up and, after cleaning himself up, joins Sean in his search for food, accompanying him to the Trading Post. Jamen Yuen is at the counter.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 14th October 2012, 6:49 pm

Dante: Get up out of the bed and return to the closet, throwing on your clothing and retrieving your items from the safe and placing them in your inventory.

[Safe] < [Inventory: Colt 1911A1 (Silenced), 40 rounds of .45 ACP, 348 caps, Rad-X (80), 1 canister of butane, Bible w/compartment , "pen" knife", colt slide.]

Head to the bathroom to perform the morning rituals such as washing your face, urinating, et cetera. Afterwards, go to the kitchenette open one of the cans of beans that were placed on the counter the past night. Use any available cooking device to heat up the beans; or with no options the small fireplace in the bedroom. After the cooking process, take a seat on the living room's couch and begin eating the beans.
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 14th October 2012, 7:02 pm

Dalton: Wake up, get your stuff, and head downstairs to follow Simon and Sean. Upon reaching them, ask:

"Say, y'all ready to go on this mission? I'll be prepared as soon as I get some food. We gonna rally the group and head out soon?"
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 14th October 2012, 7:41 pm

Isaac: See if there is any other rooms to explore. if not go to the front door check if the coast is clear. If clear head back to town.

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  KGBOOM 15th October 2012, 1:37 pm

Sean: @Dalton "Going to head to the trading post first, get some form of breakfast. Say, did you hear anything strange last night?"

@Clerk "Should Shady show up asking for us, direct her to the Trading post, we'll probably be there"

He heads for the trading post.
KGBOOM
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 20th October 2012, 1:23 pm

ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:Dante: Get up out of the bed and return to the closet, throwing on your clothing and retrieving your items from the safe and placing them in your inventory.

[Safe] < [Inventory: Colt 1911A1 (Silenced), 40 rounds of .45 ACP, 348 caps, Rad-X (80), 1 canister of butane, Bible w/compartment , "pen" knife", colt slide.]

Head to the bathroom to perform the morning rituals such as washing your face, urinating, et cetera. Afterwards, go to the kitchenette open one of the cans of beans that were placed on the counter the past night. Use any available cooking device to heat up the beans; or with no options the small fireplace in the bedroom. After the cooking process, take a seat on the living room's couch and begin eating the beans.

After cleaning, dressing and eating, Dante is ready to face the day.

Desert Sleepy wrote:Dalton: Wake up, get your stuff, and head downstairs to follow Simon and Sean. Upon reaching them, ask:

"Say, y'all ready to go on this mission? I'll be prepared as soon as I get some food. We gonna rally the group and head out soon?"

Dalton heads down to join Simon and Sean.

Garquin wrote:Isaac: See if there is any other rooms to explore. if not go to the front door check if the coast is clear. If clear head back to town.

Isaac searches the room, but finds nothing of interest. He walks back to town without incident.

KGBOOM wrote:Sean: @Dalton "Going to head to the trading post first, get some form of breakfast. Say, did you hear anything strange last night?"

@Clerk "Should Shady show up asking for us, direct her to the Trading post, we'll probably be there"

He heads for the trading post.

Sean heads off to the Trading Post, Simon and Dalton trailing close behind. When he enters the store, he finds Jamen at the register, disassembling a rifle.

Spoiler:
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next