Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
The Burned Capitol Game Topic - Page 4 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
The Burned Capitol Game Topic - Page 4 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
The Burned Capitol Game Topic - Page 4 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
The Burned Capitol Game Topic - Page 4 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
The Burned Capitol Game Topic - Page 4 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
The Burned Capitol Game Topic - Page 4 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
The Burned Capitol Game Topic - Page 4 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
The Burned Capitol Game Topic - Page 4 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
The Burned Capitol Game Topic - Page 4 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
The Burned Capitol Game Topic - Page 4 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
The Burned Capitol Game Topic - Page 4 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
The Burned Capitol Game Topic - Page 4 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

The Burned Capitol Game Topic

+3
Garquin
Desert Sleepy
. ADestroyer360
7 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Burned Capitol Game Topic - Page 4 Empty Re: The Burned Capitol Game Topic

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 30th September 2012, 9:59 pm

Dante: As the feeling of agitation of constant medical inspections by strangers lingers in cause of Dante's Horner's Syndrome. The facial nerves had been severly damaged when Dante was shot, causing problems for pupil dialation and iris colour. Hence the constant worry of strangers and more bluntly: obstacles in Dante's progression.

Walk across the lobby up beside the boy bouncing the rubber ball.

@ Boy: "Is there someone here that can get me a room here for tonight? Could you lead me to them?"

Spoiler:
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 1st October 2012, 10:35 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:Dalton: With the tire now fixed, refill the fluids.

Dalton expertly refills the Dirt Tracker's fluids and plugs in a new microfusion cell. Logan calls out to Dalton.

"Thanks man. I've got the rest of these."

snowwolf1996 wrote:Simon: "All right when were you planning on bugging out?"

"Now that there's a team, as soon as you can. I'll go get the caps together." With that, Shady grabs her bottle and walks towards the exit, pausing a second to speak over her shoulder. "One more thing; it is important that the package not be damaged in any way. If any of you so much as scratch it, you forfeit your pay." Shady leaves the bar.

Samson downs another glowing red drink and turns to the group. "She's a peach, right?"

ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:Dante: As the feeling of agitation of constant medical inspections by strangers lingers in cause of Dante's Horner's Syndrome. The facial nerves had been severly damaged when Dante was shot, causing problems for pupil dialation and iris colour. Hence the constant worry of strangers and more bluntly: obstacles in Dante's progression.

Walk across the lobby up beside the boy bouncing the rubber ball.

@ Boy: "Is there someone here that can get me a room here for tonight? Could you lead me to them?"

Spoiler:

Dante glimpses outside, seeing through the snow that it's probably near noon. The exact time is hard to tell; who knows if any of the still-working clocks are accurate?

When Dante speaks, the boy nearly jumps out of his chair and steps up to the counter, ball forgotten. "Sorry sir, Mom's out back with Tweeter. I'll go get her." The boy sprints off down one of the hallways, returning a few minutes later with a woman in her 20's, removing a heavy winter coat. She steps up to the counter, smiling. "Sorry for the wait. Can I help you?"
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 1st October 2012, 11:09 pm

Dalton: "Any time."

Head to the pub.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 1st October 2012, 11:20 pm

Isaac: Leave the pub and look around the town.

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 2nd October 2012, 2:27 am

Dante: @ Woman: "Yes, I'd like a room here for tonight. I am uninformed of your roster or how busy this place gets in the evening but I prefer booking early to ensure where I'll be sleeping.

Anyhow, what is the price of an overnight stay?"
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 3rd October 2012, 10:08 am

Simon: "You got that right" as he starts to drift off " Let's start tomarrow...we have been travelling for quite a bit and i think they want a bed to sleep in one day. I'll tell them and we will leave tomarrow, That is if it is ok with you"
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  KGBOOM 3rd October 2012, 4:32 pm

Sean: Still at the bar, Sean plonks some caps on the counter.
@Barkeep "Vodka, please"
KGBOOM
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 3rd October 2012, 9:43 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:Dalton: "Any time."

Head to the pub.

Dalton enters the pub.

Garquin wrote:Isaac: Leave the pub and look around the town.

Isaac leaves the pub just as Dalton enters, swinging right down Main Street toward the Southern gate. To his left is the road that leads to Dima's house, and to his right is a road Happy neglected to mention. Maybe 50 meters down the road there is a sign; Isaac can't quite read it from where he's standing.

snowwolf1996 wrote:Simon: "You got that right" as he starts to drift off " Let's start tomarrow...we have been travelling for quite a bit and i think they want a bed to sleep in one day. I'll tell them and we will leave tomarrow, That is if it is ok with you"

"Yeah, sure. Shady rented out a couple of rooms at the Inn in case recruiting took a few days. Just tell whoever's at the desk you're with her party." Samson yawns. "I can take you there if you like. I'm about ready to turn in myself."

ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:Dante: @ Woman: "Yes, I'd like a room here for tonight. I am uninformed of your roster or how busy this place gets in the evening but I prefer booking early to ensure where I'll be sleeping.

Anyhow, what is the price of an overnight stay?"

Before the lady can respond, Shady strides through the revolving door. She continues through the lobby, talking to the woman at the desk as she passes. "He's with me." Shady walks down a hallway and out of sight. The woman at the desk smiles.

"If you're with her, than you're all set. Rooms 202 to 208, take your pick." She ducks under the counter, and Dante can hear keys jingling."

KGBOOM wrote:Sean: Still at the bar, Sean plonks some caps on the counter.
@Barkeep "Vodka, please"

A small hovering ball rises from behind the counter. It swipes the caps off of the counter, disappearing below the counter only to return a few moments later with a glass of vodka. The small arm retracts back into the ball, which beeps twice and then hovers down behind the bar again.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 3rd October 2012, 9:48 pm

Dalton: Sit with Simon and Sean, see if I can get something to eat.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 3rd October 2012, 10:19 pm

Simon: "Hey dalt, we've got a job...gonna leave in the morning"
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 3rd October 2012, 11:47 pm

Dalton: "Sounds good to me. I'm just looking to get some food before turning in."
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 4th October 2012, 12:23 am

Isaac: Head down the road until I can read the sign then stop and read it.

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 4th October 2012, 1:48 am

Dante: @ Lady: "Well, apparently I'm with her, and benefit of that allegiance is a free room. So I'll be taking room 208, please."

Retrieve the keys from the woman and if she offers to lead you to your room: follow her. If not, await directions.
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 4th October 2012, 2:09 am

Simon: "I'll gladly take you up on that offer" he says as he follows samson
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 4th October 2012, 11:30 am

Desert Sleepy wrote:Dalton: Sit with Simon and Sean, see if I can get something to eat.

The hovering ball rises in front of Dalton, beeps once, then returns to below the counter. Dalton isn't sure what this means, but the beep certainly sounded negative (Perception).

snowwolf1996 wrote:Simon: "Hey dalt, we've got a job...gonna leave in the morning"

Desert Sleepy wrote:Dalton: "Sounds good to me. I'm just looking to get some food before turning in."

Again, the ball rises in front of Dalton, lets out a single beep, louder than the last one, and sinks blow the bar.

Garquin wrote:Isaac: Head down the road until I can read the sign then stop and read it.

Isaac only has to move to 30 meters away until he can read the sign (Perception). The words are old an faded, and the sign itself has begun to rust slightly. Isaac can still make out "To Beegee Village."

ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:Dante: @ Lady: "Well, apparently I'm with her, and benefit of that allegiance is a free room. So I'll be taking room 208, please."

Retrieve the keys from the woman and if she offers to lead you to your room: follow her. If not, await directions.

The woman takes a key from behind the desk, then straightens. She addresses Dalton. "This way please." Dante follows her lead down the same hall that Shady went down, takes a left and guides Dante up a set of stair to the second floor. At the top of the stairs, she walks nearly to the end of a hallway; right in front of room 208. The woman unlocks the door, standing against it to let Dante into the plain but cozy hotel room.

In front of Dante is what looks like the living room, a couch against the right wall and a small tv in the corner, with a kitchenette across the room from the couch and separated by a wooden coffee table. Directly to Dante's left is a desk with a computer on it, and just beyond that is a door most likely leading into the bedroom. From where he is standing, Dante can see that there is a door leading to a balcony in the bedroom. Dante's attention is brought back to the woman when she holds out a key him.

"There is a safe in the bedroom closet, combination 02-01-2-08. If there's anything else I can help you with, either myself or one of my children will be at the desk. Thank you for choosing the Weaver." The woman smiles, offering her hand to Dante.

snowwolf1996 wrote:Simon: "I'll gladly take you up on that offer" he says as he follows samson

Samson takes the bottle of glowing red booze and leaves the bar, Simon following him. They walk down the street maybe 200 meters and take a left, taking them to the Weaver. Samson continues to take swigs from the bottle as he approaches the front desk, being attended by a young woman about 16 years old. She perks up when Samson and Dalton walk in.

"Hey Samson." She says; her voice is high, with a musical quality. She looks to Dalton. "Who's your friend?"

"This is Dalton; he's working with me on the job." The girl giggles.

"With Shady?" She turns to Dalton, leaning over the counter to offer a hand. "I feel sorry for you. I'm Annie by the way; my mom runs the Inn."
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 4th October 2012, 11:48 am

Isaac: Head to Beegee Village Carefully.

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 4th October 2012, 1:55 pm

(ahem) SIMON: He takes her hand and shakes it "Hi Annie" after he realizes that he shook with his 4 fingered hand as he takes his hand back embarressingly "I'm sorry about that"
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 4th October 2012, 3:07 pm

Dalton: "Hm."

Leave the pub and find Samson and Simon. Follow them to the room and if there's enough beds find one to relax on.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 4th October 2012, 4:25 pm

Dante: Accept the key from the woman, placing the key in your inventory.

@ Woman: "I'll request help at the desk if I need anything, thank you."

Close the door and make way to the kitchenette, opening every compartment and making note of the available materials. Place the three canned beans and two packages of dried fruit from your inventory on the counter of the kitchenette.
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 4th October 2012, 6:41 pm

Garquin wrote:Isaac: Head to Beegee Village Carefully.

Isaac begins walking, in a slow and cautious manner, towards where the sign says Beegee Village should be. After walking for a few minutes of walking, Isaac spots a collection of buildings just off the road. Getting closer, the buildings turn into a shopping complex of sorts; surely enough, Isaac spots a large sign that appears to have been carved from spotless grey granite. Most of the words have been worn down over time, with only a large B and G still visible in the rock. Isaac stops to look around; he seems to be alone.

snowwolf1996 wrote:(ahem) SIMON: He takes her hand and shakes it "Hi Annie" after he realizes that he shook with his 4 fingered hand as he takes his hand back embarressingly "I'm sorry about that"

Annie has a quizzical look on her face. "What for?" Samson elbows Simon softly in the side.

Desert Sleepy wrote:Dalton: "Hm."

Leave the pub and find Samson and Simon. Follow them to the room and if there's enough beds find one to relax on.

Dalton walks to the Weaver and stands behind Simon and Samson.

ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:Dante: Accept the key from the woman, placing the key in your inventory.

@ Woman: "I'll request help at the desk if I need anything, thank you."

Close the door and make way to the kitchenette, opening every compartment and making note of the available materials. Place the three canned beans and two packages of dried fruit from your inventory on the counter of the kitchenette.

The woman (presumably Aurore Bendix, had Dante asked) nods and leaves the room, closing the door behind her. Dante sets to work, planting his purchased goods on the island of the kitchenette and then opening and taking inventory of every shelf, drawer and cranny he can find. He takes note of a bible, a few pens and some stationary in the desk, a remote control in the TV stand, some logs for a small fireplace in the bedroom, a handful of wire coat hangers in a closet and assorted sundries in a bathroom Dante discovers attached to the bedroom.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  KGBOOM 4th October 2012, 7:02 pm

Sean: Finishing his glass, he gets up and heads to the Inn.
@The Desk Clerk "There a woman named Shady about?"
KGBOOM
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 4th October 2012, 9:03 pm

Dante: Take the bible and one of the pens from the desk, place the bible on the coffee table and open it approximately two tenths through it's pages. Dismantle the pen and remove the ink tube: being cautious not to spill it all over yourself. Take the key from your inventory and begin sharpening the tip of the pen with the key, making the tip as jagged and sharp as possible.

Place the pen next to the bible and retrieve the wire coathangers from the closet and begin dismantling and twisting the bottom section to produce straight wires long enough to stretch across the bible. Place the produced wires next to the bible on the coffee table alongside the sharpened pen. If a knife or boxcutter is available in the room, then it would be ideal to use that as a utensil to cut out the pages. If not, use the sharpened pen to slice small boxes smaller than the page and afterwards ripping the sliced pages out, continue this process until a four inch compartment is inside the book, with another tenth of the bible's pages on the bottom, with a one-inch border on the outside surrounding the compartment.

Rip ten papers out of the front of the book's two tenths on the front and place them inside the compartment, creating folds and placing the edges of the paper under the border to secure them. Use the pen in a stick firemaking pattern in between your hands to dig five holes on either side of the compartment's borders and through the papers placed inside the compartment. Bend and push the five straight wires to match the compartment's dimensions with a two inch slack on either side to be placed into the holes on each side. After placing the wires inside, use the remaining wires from the dismantled coathangers to place through the bottom of the compartment's borders to interconnect with the top wires for stability.

The produced book should be a bible with a compartment inside for concealing small objects, with a few papers to cover the side pages and prevent slipping of placed objects into the side pages, and ultimately out of the book. The coathanger's wires acting as a cage for stability throughout six tenths of the book, alongside the other four tenths of the book; two tenths on either side for credibility of an actual book.

The process should've taken quite a while, so afterwards grab a single package of dried fruit to snack on and sit down in front of the computer. Turning it on and approaching any log-in process about to display.
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 5th October 2012, 8:17 am

Simon: he holds up his hand and waves to show his ring finger is gone "that's why"
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 5th October 2012, 11:25 am

ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:Dante:
The produced book should be a bible with a compartment inside for concealing small objects, with a few papers to cover the side pages and prevent slipping of placed objects into the side pages, and ultimately out of the book. The coathanger's wires acting as a cage for stability throughout six tenths of the book, alongside the other four tenths of the book; two tenths on either side for credibility of an actual book.

The process should've taken quite a while, so afterwards grab a single package of dried fruit to snack on and sit down in front of the computer. Turning it on and approaching any log-in process about to display.

Having finished his project, Dante takes a pack of dried fruit from the island and observes the new additions to his inventory: a hollowed-out bible that could fit many small objects, including any sub-compact handgun; and a pen with a razor-sharp tip, a more literal 'pen knife'. Satisfied, Dante takes his snack over to the terminal, following the log-on procedures listed on the screen and gaining access to the public network. There's a chat client, allowing anyone within the network (anyone in the hotel) to chat with anyone else, and a word processing program. No one else appears to be online at the moment.

A skilled hacker could probably access files on other people's computers, if they were so inclined.

snowwolf1996 wrote:Simon: he holds up his hand and waves to show his ring finger is gone "that's why"

Annie looks at Simon's hand, then bursts into laughter. After nearly a full minute, she wipes some tears from her eyes and returns her attention to Simon.

"Is that all? 'Cuz I think I've got you beat." Annie swings a leg onto the desk, revealing that she has nothing beneath her right kneecap.

KGBOOM wrote:Sean: Finishing his glass, he gets up and heads to the Inn.
@The Desk Clerk "There a woman named Shady about?"

Swinging her leg off the desk, Annie turns to Sean. "Yeah, room 301. Are you with her party too?"
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 5th October 2012, 12:03 pm

Simon: He looks at her suprised "ok, You win. also by any chance could you hand me the key"

(desert is so happy right now)
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next