Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
The Diary of Shao. - Page 3 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
The Diary of Shao. - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
The Diary of Shao. - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
The Diary of Shao. - Page 3 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
The Diary of Shao. - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
The Diary of Shao. - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
The Diary of Shao. - Page 3 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
The Diary of Shao. - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
The Diary of Shao. - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
The Diary of Shao. - Page 3 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
The Diary of Shao. - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
The Diary of Shao. - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

The Diary of Shao.

+17
snipdawg
Carmine
BLACK SNOW 13
mboddz751
Garquin
xTPM
ABigSoggy Wafle
JooJooKaJoo
Masterofkills09
INC Dalton
Phatnutsack
DeadApe
Namorg
Meatshield718
Cry Vengeance
AaUndeadMarine
Zomando
21 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Diary of Shao. - Page 3 Empty The Station.

Post  Zomando 11th December 2009, 11:57 pm

ENTRY 57:

The sun rose above the dying city with an eerie glow. I could see Gray, the sun now glowing on his dark skin. I got up and let out a yawn. I greeted Mike, and he offered me a cigarette. I smoked it as I stared at the dead streets below. I turned around to see Gray rubbing my shoulder. "Stay Strong, JB." He would tell me. We were allowed a few minutes rest until Gray called us together to "chat".

"Alright, we gotta get that chopper back before someone else takes it. Mike and I will make our way over there while you go to the gas station to pick up some fuel. I'll set up the su-" Gray was interrupted by a faint call. It sounded like someone calling out for help. We went to the ledge to investigate. We saw a man in the distance, and he seemed lost. We called out to him, and he approached the station. We kept our guns ready, just in case. We saw a young man slowly come from the stairs.

It was none other than Meatshield.

I was glad to see him, and the others seemed likewise. They introduced themselves as he got accustomed to the station. There was a slight change of plans, and Aaron was now coming with me to the gas station. Before we left, Gray gave me a radio device to stay in touch. We headed straight into the fog with little regret.

After a few minutes passed, Aaron broke the silence. "So how have you've been?"

"How have we all been?" I replied. " Shit's really hitting the fan. If the zombies weren't enough, now this shit is turning people into monsters worse than the undead fucks. Otherwise, I dunno. I guess I'm not dead, so that a plus, huh?"

"Yeah." He laughed. "A few of those things bite you, life goes on, ya know?" I stopped dead in my tracks.

"Aaron?"

"Yeah, JB? What's wrong?"

"Did one of those.. did you get bitten?"

"Yeah, once or twice.."

"What?!" I exclaimed. "Where?"

"That's the thing." He said. "The bites are gone. The wounds healed." I checked his body, and I didn't find one scratch.

"You got a car?" I asked.

"Well, no-"

"There's probably one at the gas station let's go." I said as I started to jog.

After minutes of jogging, we made it to the gas station. I'm pretty sure that Meatshield is a good luck charm, because there was a van in perfect condition parked in the gas station parking lot. With the keys in the fucking ignition! I looked in the front seat to see a rotting corpse. Just as I was about to shove it out of the car, the corpse pounced. It forced me to the ground and I was helpless under it's weight. I called to Aaron to help me, and he did. He shot four bullets into the monster's head. We loaded the van up with gas and supplies and we were off. "Where are we going?" Meatshield asked.

"The Hospital." I responded. I gazed into the rear-view to a horde of fast paced demons chasing the car. I could feel them clawing at the back of the van. "AARON, HELP ME OUT!" He opened the backdoor and let out anything we didn't need. It didn't help. I could see we were only a block away from the Hospital, and it was the Hospital at which I used to work. The van came to a screeching halt in front of the entrance. Aaron ran to the back as I hooped over the counter and reached under it. Haha, the safety policy pulled through. I found myself holding a shiny revolver in my hands. I unloaded into a group of zombies charging through the door. I followed Aaron into the back and barricaded the door.

~~~~

About an hour later, my tests were complete. I couldn't believe the results.

Aaron "Meatshield" Wahl was immune to this disease.

Before I could show any response, the door was being violently pounded on. What was there to do? The revolver was empty and I didn't have time to load the pistol. So I took my katana from my back and I waited.

I waited until the undead monsters destroyed the door and sprinted towards me. The Blood hit the walls and the bodies hit the tiles. Before we could wait for more, we ran to the van and made it back to the Station.

~~~~

We were waiting hours for the others to get back. I couldn't take it any longer. "Aaron, come with me.. I'm gonna go look for them." We ventured out into the unknown fog to search for the pilot and Gray.

Hell was waiting.

Last edited by JBPURCELL on 13th February 2010, 4:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Zomando
Zomando
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

The Diary of Shao. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Diary of Shao.

Post  Meatshield718 12th December 2009, 1:38 am

Holy shit I'm immune. Shocked

Cool.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 12th December 2009, 1:57 am

Where did me and mboddz go?
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomando 12th December 2009, 10:16 am

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:Where did me and mboddz go?

To get mboddz chopper. You two are in a squad and he's the pilot. You waited it at the chopper while JB and Meatshield got the fuel, but they got distracted.
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

The Diary of Shao. - Page 3 Empty Why?

Post  Zomando 13th December 2009, 9:04 pm

ENTRY 58:

An hour passed as the heavy fog increased. Every few minutes, I would call for them through the phone Gray gave me, but there was no response. Aaron stopped and sat down. "This is hopeless. JB, let's just go back to the station."

"Hold on, I'll try one more time." I said as I took out the phone.

"Mike..Gray..if you're...answer....just please answer"

Only static, until

"J.....J..B....It's Mike...Gray's got the chopper, but I'm on the ground. Where are you?"

"We're near the bridge going into Algonquin."

"I'm on my way."

ENTRY 59:

I could see a brave figure appearing through the fog. Mike strode towards us with a smile on his scarred face.

"Where's Gray?"

"He's coming to get us in the chopper, he said we'll pick us up in Middle Park. I say we try to keep a low profile until we get there." Mike said as he stepped off the bridge. Surprisingly, we didn't encounter any undead on the way there, but where were they? Finally, we found ourselves in Middle Park approaching the museum.

"I guess this is it. We're finally gonna get out of the city!" Aaron rejoiced.

"Let's not throw the party until were on the chopper." Mike responded. Wow, I guess they were right! This was the end! A new beginning, but it wasn't going to be that easy. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see the massive horde towering towards us. We scurried to the stairs of the museum and fought them off. Bullets were lessening as we realized we were unprepared for the worst. We made a mad dash through the park as Mike Bodds screamed into his walkie-talkie. My lungs were collapsing as I could see the chopper ahead. The doors were open and I jumped in. The aircraft ascended when we were all present we rejoiced as we flew above the city that is now hole of hell. It was the greatest I felt in a long time, and I noticed that I was even crying.

"Hahahha, Mexico, here we come!" Mike said.

"Yeah! We'll put our backs to the ocean until the end of fucking time! Just the four of us!" Aaron exclaimed.

"Good work guys. This is such a gre-" The chopper shook violently as I heard the bombs around us. The helicopter was fiercely descending as we were left to only scream without a clue.

"WHAT'S GOING ON?!" I yelled.

"IT'S A GOVERNMENT FUCKING AIR-RAID!" The chopper spun to the ground as I could feel my ears bleeding and my head pounding from this hellish turn of events. The horror to see the city like this. Burning, and flying concrete. The aircraft connected with the ground with a violent crash that shook my body inside-out. I then felt nothing.

~~~~

When I awoke, I looked around aimlessly. I could see that I was still inside the remains of the destroyed chopper, and fire was all around. I could see Gray, Mike, and Aaron all wounded around me. A circle of fire surrounded the aircraft, along with the undead. The monsters that were bold enough to step through the fire were brutally burned.

I sit here, writing in this crumbling book, just waiting for death. I am safe from the monsters because of the fire, but what if the fire dies? What if the fire spreads? Just tell me, God, Why? Why must this happen? What did I do?

What did I do?

Why must I wait for my crawling death this way?

Why?

Last edited by JBPURCELL on 13th February 2010, 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 14th December 2009, 12:47 am

O.O
Awesome
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomando 14th December 2009, 6:26 pm

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:
O.O
Awesome

ikr? This is gonna lead into Survivor's Stories. If Deadape reads it and agrees, then this can all lead up together and be FO' REALLY cool.
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 14th December 2009, 9:16 pm

I would write a story that connects to this, but it would be difficult because you already included me. :/ It would be cool of other people's stories linked up though. I'll just have to make a separate one. Cool
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 15th December 2009, 12:02 am

Good story.
I really need to get working on mine. Ugh. I am just not interested with it anymore. I would love to write a new one, but I am running on such a tight schedule that it is impossible to even begin writing.
I admire that you are able to make a weekly entry and the fact that you are keeping people's attention really shows that this is pretty well thought out. If Ross were here, he would give you at least a silver Ed Crab award. Well done.
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

The Diary of Shao. - Page 3 Empty Go into the Water.

Post  Zomando 20th December 2009, 7:41 pm

ENTRY 60:

I was woken by the cold rain descending around me. I looked around after I got up. I saw a bus blocking off a gate. I turned around to see Aaron and Mike approaching. "What.. what happened?"

"It was pretty fucking rough." Aaron began. "We managed to get the chopper off the ground."

"Yeah, we gotta come up with a Plan B." Mike said.

"Where's Gray?" I worried.

"Well.." Mike said. He looked down to communication device. "He doesn't know where he is, and he's pretty out of it. After we defend this area, we'll try and get out of here on the boat, but it only has enough fuel to get us to Colony Island. We'll try and find Gray, and the-"

"SHIT! THEY'RE COMING! GET UP HERE!" Meatshield roared. We climbed on the bus and opened fire. The cold rain was increasing as the corpses climbed the vehicles. At the moment, we felt invincible, and no monster posed any sort of threat. After minutes of flying bullets, we decided it was our time to escape. We hopped off the buses and headed towards the boat. All was well until I saw Meatshield on the ground. I wasn't going to leave him behind, so I sprinted towards his attackers with my sword raised. It took only three fatal swings to gain the time to hoist Aaron onto my back. I could see Mike ahead of me as he jumped into the boat. Aaron and I jumped as well, but we missed our target. We splashed into the freezing water only to franticly paddle into the water carrier. Luckily we made it to our destination:

Colony Island.

ENTRY 61:

We searched for Gray in the crumbling ruins, but found nothing. Disappointed, we headed to the graveyard to rest. "Do you guys think it's a good idea to rest in a cemetery?" Aaron asked us.

"Don't worry, we're fine. I know wha-" A speeding bullet connected with a stone column inches away from my head, and it didn't take us long to hit the deck for cover.

"FUCK! STOP SHOOTING! WE'RE HUMAN! WE'RE IMMUNE!" I yelled. I could see the shoes of the gunman approaching. When he was close enough, I looked up to see a familiar face.

It was Lance. Lance Redwell.

"Nice to see you again." He said as he pulled me up.

"How are the others?" I asked.

"Living.. and coming to save my ass in about 5 minutes. There's only room for one in the vehicle, so you guys are on your own." He said with a frown.

"It's fine, I suppose.." I responded. "You wanna stay here until then?"

"I'd be delighted." Lance said. "But I'll warn you..

Were in a Shambler's Den."

Before I could question, the moans echoed through the graveyard, and I followed the others to investigate. We stopped at the entrance and stared into the fog. A massive horde stood in the fog and stared at their prey, and it didn't take them long to slowly approach it.

"Quick, help me push this car in front of the entrance." He said, and we did as he said, but the car was no match for the bloodthirsty zombie horde. We picked off the slow assailants from afar with ease, but that didn't help us for long. They soon became too close, and the situation was becoming dangerous. Even though the monsters were too slow, everything was moving fast. Before I knew it, they were all over and I could hear Mike screaming orders.

"JUMP!" I could hear.

"GO INTO THE WATER!"

And I did so.

Last edited by JBPURCELL on 13th February 2010, 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 20th December 2009, 9:25 pm

Lol, my character is sounds like he is might ditch the rest. Sounds just like me on zombie night! Very Happy

Last edited by BLACK SNOW 13 on 21st December 2009, 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Carmine 21st December 2009, 2:36 am

JBPURCELL wrote:ENTRY 58:
"Yeah! We'll put our backs to the ocean until the end of fucking time! Just the four of us!" Aaron exclaimed.

that is exactly like what a person says in a zombie movie i think it was called roadhouse or something
Carmine
Carmine

Back to top Go down

Post  snipdawg 21st December 2009, 2:32 pm

locojoey wrote:

that is exactly like what a person says in a zombie movie i think it was called roadhouse or something

PLAGIARISM
snipdawg
snipdawg
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 21st December 2009, 3:14 pm

snipdawg wrote:
locojoey wrote:

PLAGIARISM
STFU
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  zombie dude 21st December 2009, 3:31 pm

i don't think that's plagiarism, you can't copyright every line of a movie.

zombie dude

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 21st December 2009, 3:34 pm

And the movie is called Planet Terror, part of the Grindhouse double DVD.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomando 21st December 2009, 5:34 pm

Made in Finland wrote:And the movie is called Planet Terror, part of the Grindhouse double DVD.

It's a reference. I wasn't trying to rip it off, just show that I'm a fan. Remember Return of the Living Dead? They talk about Night of the Living Dead in the opening scene. Is that plagiarism? Just yeah, thanks for finding a little flaw in the story and blowing it out of proportion.

-cough- snipdawg -cough- you little shit -cough-Very Happy
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 21st December 2009, 6:56 pm

JBPURCELL wrote:
Made in Finland wrote:And the movie is called Planet Terror, part of the Grindhouse double DVD.

It's a reference. I wasn't trying to rip it off, just show that I'm a fan. Remember Return of the Living Dead? They talk about Night of the Living Dead in the opening scene. Is that plagiarism? Just yeah, thanks for finding a little flaw in the story and blowing it out of proportion.

I'm sorry but I can't see where I said you were ripping off from it? I just told locojoe what the movie is called...
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Carmine 21st December 2009, 9:00 pm

i think its cool how many references there are in the story
Carmine
Carmine

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomando 21st December 2009, 9:22 pm

Made in Finland wrote:
JBPURCELL wrote:

I'm sorry but I can't see where I said you were ripping off from it? I just told locojoe what the movie is called...

No no no, I just quoted you because it pretty much explains what happened, I said I made a reference to Planet Terror.
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomando 22nd December 2009, 12:13 am

ENTRY 62:

I honestly thought I died that day, but I was only yet again floating in the dimension of unconsciousness. I was waken by the cool breeze of the sea. My sleepy eyes saw a man hunched over the side of a boat, vomiting. When my eyes adjusted, I saw that it was Aaron Wahl. I was glad to see him alive, but equally happy to see that Mike Bodds was also living. The man steering the boat took a break, and when he turned around..

I saw it was Sargent Gray "Grim" Wreap.

"Good Morning, sunshine. You got any pills on you?"

"You bet your ass I do." I responded. We both took a canister, and we said cheers to our survival. When the bottle was empty, and I was on a medicated high, I gazed off to the side of the boat. The small fishing vessel was sailing in the abandoned seas of Liberty, but where would it go?

"Where are we heading?" I asked.

"Airport. We're getting out of this hellhole even if it kills us, and I know we can do it. God's given us two pilots, so if we lose one, we're blessed with another. We'll make camp somewhere." Gray said.

We sailed on for two hours more.

ENTRY 63:

We stepped onto the shores of Algonquin. The choppers roared above us as we stepped into the city. Even jets soared above above the buildings. We watched them until they were out of sight, but then we only heard explosions. The bombing won't stop until the city's destroyed..

We got to find a place to stay FAST.

Last edited by JBPURCELL on 13th February 2010, 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 22nd December 2009, 3:53 pm

Lol, my character came out of nowhere.
JB do you watch me when we play ZRP and on Zombie night?
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomando 22nd December 2009, 6:55 pm

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:Lol, my character came out of nowhere.

No, not really. Why?
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 22nd December 2009, 8:18 pm

JBPURCELL wrote:
BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:Lol, my character came out of nowhere.

No, not really. Why?
You seemed to catch how I act during zombie night
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 23rd December 2009, 10:15 am

Well you didn't start dropping grenades in the story because, "you didn't want to hold them anymore."
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next