Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
The Diary of Shao. - Page 4 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
The Diary of Shao. - Page 4 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
The Diary of Shao. - Page 4 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
The Diary of Shao. - Page 4 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
The Diary of Shao. - Page 4 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
The Diary of Shao. - Page 4 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
The Diary of Shao. - Page 4 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
The Diary of Shao. - Page 4 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
The Diary of Shao. - Page 4 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
The Diary of Shao. - Page 4 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
The Diary of Shao. - Page 4 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
The Diary of Shao. - Page 4 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

The Diary of Shao.

+17
snipdawg
Carmine
BLACK SNOW 13
mboddz751
Garquin
xTPM
ABigSoggy Wafle
JooJooKaJoo
Masterofkills09
INC Dalton
Phatnutsack
DeadApe
Namorg
Meatshield718
Cry Vengeance
AaUndeadMarine
Zomando
21 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Diary of Shao. - Page 4 Empty Safe?

Post  Zomando 23rd December 2009, 2:22 pm

ENTRY 64:

The plan was for Mike and I to venture out into the city to find a place to stay while Gray and Aaron wait on the boat. The communication system was simple. We could contact the others with the boat's radio system, and Mike and I had walkie-talkies.

I stumbled into the abandoned Lawyer's office alone. The walls were covered with blood and the place smelled of flesh. I looked around and found nothing. When I told Mike, he seemed somewhat upset. We continued North into the inner city. Right off the bat, we thought it would be bad idea to go into Star Junction, so we didn't even think about heading there. We were entering Chinatown when danger arose. We looked down the street to see a group of survivors running for their lives. Before we could call out to help them, a horde of flesh eating monsters were behind them. We ducked and stayed quiet until we found it safe to move ahead.

"I know somewhere we can stay." I whispered.

"Where?" Mike asked.

"Follow me." I told him.

~~~~

I walked down the stairs and felt somewhat at peace. It was the Chinatown gun shop, the place where I used to live. Unfortunately, the place had been looted, but I doubt they checked the secret spot. I moved over the couch to open the secret underground compartment. Inside said compartment, was a combat shotgun. It was for emergencies only, and this was surely an emergency. I walked up the stairs to greet Mike, but I saw that he was alerted by his talkie.

"Hello? Who's this?" He asked.

"It's Gray. Listen, Aaron is on his way towards you guys." Gray responded.

"Why?" Mike asked.

"He didn't say.." The line went dead.

~~~~

The alleyway we entered was somewhat dark, and were somewhat worried because we saw a zombie about a block away. Did it follow us? We knew Aaron had to be somewhere. Without warning, the zombie had returned and sprinted after us. Luckily, Mike managed to kill it, and we exited the alley to see Aaron. Meatshield was in perfect condition and happy to see us. After some discussion, we decided on heading to the bowling alley. We were unaware of what would happen next..

~~~~

The bowling alley was in sight, and our spirits were lifted. Just as we reached for the door's handle, Aaron let out a fierce roar. Meatshield grabbed me and he wouldn't let me out of his grasp.

"THERE'S A SEDATIVE IN THE BAG! GET IT!" I yelled. Mike managed to find the sedative and stick it in Meatshield's back. He fell to the floor.

I spent hours trying to figure out what was wrong with Aaron. What was the cure? All I knew was that he was different. I suddenly remembered. That one day in the hospital, I created a substance.. I rushed to my backpack and found the needle. I stuck it in the unconscious Aaron's arm. All we have to do now is wait.

~~~~

After alerting him about an hour earlier, Gray managed to make it here with the boat. He was somewhat surprised to see Aaron in his condition. All we could now is take advantage of all the supplies this place has to offer.

Yum, Microwave Burgers.

~~~~

I remember the days of the outbreak. I remember the pain. I remember the corruption. The hospitals were overloaded with infected..

We were given guns to put the infected down.

All doctors, all nurses, everyone in a medical uniform were handed pistols and SMGs. It was about a week or two until the city was overrun and three quarters of the population were gone. That week or two was filled with violence and anarchy. Looting and stealing littered the streets. It was at this time that the military was still trying to help. Few were evacuated, but the ones who weren't started riots. The airport was overrun with mobs of people trying to escape,

But they never did.

~~~~

After a day of residing in the bowling alley, we decided to get back in the boat and scavenge the rest of Liberty. That day..

Four men got in the boat. Yes, Aaron was alive, but rumors were spreading. Rumors about one of us being infected. We are still somewhat tense..

My medicine worked, and it was a fucking miracle. Yes, it worked, but I have a limited supply. I only have enough to heal him one more time.

We were on this boat for weeks, and it doesn't seem like were gonna be getting off soon. I looked to see what Gray was doing. The Sargent was looking at an old wrinkled calender.

"Hey." He said. "I think today's Christmas Eve."

"Eh." I said. "I've had better."

"Wanna sing carols?" Aaron asked.

"Fuck you." Mike responded. I saw Gray walk over to the boat's control.

"Oh, shit." He said.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Well, we're pretty much out of gas. We need to make an emergency stop." Alerted, we all stood up. Gray skillfully navigated the boat onto the shore. We all stepped onto land.

"Where are we?" Aaron asked.

"If I'm right, I think we're on the East coast of Algonquin." Mike said.

"I suppose the Airport's out of the picture. Does anyone have any suggestions?" Gray asked. After seconds of silence, Aaron spoke up.

"Well, I've heard that there's still evacuation and supplies on Happiness Island." He said.

"Any objections?" Gray asked. "No? Alright. You better be right, Meatshield.."

Or else our blood is on your hands.

Last edited by JBPURCELL on 13th February 2010, 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zomando
Zomando
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

The Diary of Shao. - Page 4 Empty Re: The Diary of Shao.

Post  Meatshield718 31st December 2009, 3:53 pm

JBPURCELL wrote:ENTRY 64:
"Wanna sing carols?" Aaron asked.

"Fuck you." Mike responded. I saw Gray walk over to the boat's control.

._.

Anyway JB, this is a perfect lead in to the Campaign this weekend, I'm sorry I read it so late.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

The Diary of Shao. - Page 4 Empty Thy Introduction.

Post  Zomando 1st January 2010, 12:19 am

ENTRY 65:

Scavenging has become a routine task these past days, but how could we make it to Happiness Island without supplies? We were somewhere off the coast of Algonquin when an unknown rescue was coming. The four of us walked down the street in the shadows. Gray, the dark man with armor from head to toe, was leading the group. His number two man, Mike, was following close with an M4 Carbine handy, but there was something wrong. He wasn't his usual self, he was too quiet. I saw Meatshield to the right of me, bandanna on his head and SMG close in his grasp. I saw what these harsh conditions could do to a respectable man. These years have turned him into a soldier, one without mercy. I looked down at myself and my new wardrobe. I was wearing a black padded jacket, tight black combat-issue pants, and a pair safety glasses.

A chopper roared above us unexpectedly, and I ran down the street after it. "WAIT! WE'RE DOWN HERE!" I would yell, and it actually worked. Not only did the chopper turn around, but the man behind the controls looked nothing like a soldier. Unfortunately, I could see the horde of ghouls screaming down the road, and images similar to these have been imprinted into my skull. The sharp cracks of bullets connected with the ghouls and they fell like corpses. We slowly continued to move back as we shot the undead off our trail, and this went on for minutes. I looked back to see the chopper landing, but when I turned back around, there were three monsters on top of me. Their dirty rotting fingernails stabbed into my flesh, but I sprinted on towards the helicopter. I made it in, and the other two as well, but where was Gray? The entire horde was clawing at his speedy back as he ran for the helicopter. As it was lifting off. he managed to jump onto the rail and climb on heroically. After some rejoicing, we were greeted by our pilot.

"That was pretty good guys." He said with a hoarse voice that sound somewhat too familiar. Could it be? It was.

It was Vito.

"Vito! You're still alive!" I exclaimed.

"About that.." He said in a sad tone. He lifted his shirt to reveal a bite wound. "I just always wanted to fly a helicopter. It was one of the things I always wanted to do."

"Sorry to hear that" Gray said. "Just get us down to Middle Park for supplies, after that, we'll head back to the East coast of Algonquin."

~~~~

All we managed to find were some guns and little ammo. We were packing up until we saw something strange. A man, dressed in a bloodied labcoat, was walking down the street in what seemed like a trance. Gray approached him as the rest of us kept our distance. Without warning, the man took out a gun and pointed it at the Sargent, and it didn't take Gray long to take out his gun and point it at the man.

"Who are you?" The stranger asked in a low voice.

"Sargent Gray Wreap. Now tell me who the fuck are you." He demanded.

"I'm not authorized to tell you any-"

"TELL ME WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE!" Gray roared.

"Stephen, and sir, it's taken me to seconds to realize I don't like you very much." Stephen said with a glare.

"Likewise." Gray responded as Meatshield came over to help.

"Hey, don't mind Gray. He's been a little tense lately. We were just about to take off, so we ca-"

"Shhh." Stephen said. "Did you hear that? They're coming, and probably because of the assholes outburst. Come with me. I have an outpost in middle park." We ran to Stephens camp as Vito ascended into the sky for air supported. The doctor, scientist, whatever this man was, he was holding out in a dark tunnel in the heart of the fading park. There were buses near the entrances and he instructed us to move them. When we were finished moving the buses, we were completely blocked in, and greeted by eerie silence.

"What do we now?" Aaron said before silence returned.

"Well, we wait. After the ho-" The windows shattered open as an army of hands busted through new openings. They managed to get a hold of Gray and hold him tight against the bus. His pilot came to the rescue with a flurry of bullets into the horde of ghouls. In the heat of battle, Stephen threw me a bottle.

"Use it!" He yelled, and I did. When it shattered at the feet of the zombies, great flames rose from the spill, but very few were consumed by the fire. The rest still moved restlessly towards us, and this continued for nearly five minutes. After the horde died down, I could see the chopper landing in the distance. We left the tunnel in a heavy sprint and we didn't stop until we made it to the helicopter. We all jumped in and made it to safety.

"East Coast Algonquin. NOW!" Gray demanded.

"I'll try." Vito said hoarsely. The ride took about ten minutes.

~~~~

"Fuck, I have to land here, we're dead out of gas and shit out of luck." Vito claimed as we went in for an easy landing. Without warning, the helicopter blades snapped to pieces as we hit the ground. We all got to look at the damage, but I could see Vito shuffle awkwardly towards the seas of Liberty. He fell to his knees as he coughed. It was terrifying to watch, but he began to vomit heavy chunks of blood. I ran over to help him in his time of need.

"Vito!" I called as he got and laid on his back. I grabbed him by his coat and he looked up at me.

"JB, I think.." He said with a twinkle in eye, and pain in his heart. "I think my time is up. Here, take this." He handed me a rusting worn-out pistol. "I've had it since the very beginning of the outbreak. I want you to keep it. You'll need it if you really want to make it to Happiness Island."

"Is there anything you need? Anything you want?" I asked as I felt warm tears come to my eyes.

"I want you to protect yourselves. I'm useless, and I'll be one of them in a matter of minutes. Use the gun." He told with a mixture of tears and blood fell from his eyes.

"You have no dying wish?" I asked as the tears poured down my face. I saw him look behind me to the chopper.

"I always wanted to fly, and I di-" He was cut of by a series of gargles and moans pouring from his throat. His skin was slowly changing, along with his being. I ran from him as he was transforming. It was incredible and at the same time at the highest level of disturbing to see the change happen so quickly. It was a matter of seconds until he was on his feet and staring at me. I was his prey, and his blank eyes took no prisoners. He let out a haunting moan as he moved eerily towards me. I can't come to a point of explaining how hard it was to pull the trigger. To put a bullet in the brain of a friend. A distant friend to say the least, but it didn't take away from the challenge.

His body fell lifeless to the ground as brain matter flew through the air. I cried silently as the others stood in shock. Gray decided to break the silence.

"Well," He said. "I guess we'll get movin-"

"Fuck you." Stephen interrupted. "Just shut the fuck up."

"Who the fuck are you to say that?!" He responded. I couldn't take it anymore.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! BOTH OF YOU!" I said as I got in between the two of them.

"He's right. You guys are gonna get along or else we'll never get out of the city." Aaron added.

~~~~

The next day was composed mostly of rest and relaxation. We mostly sat around the Garbage Truck Depot that we were holding out in. I saw Stephen sitting down in a chair, so I decided to be friendly and sit down next him. He gave me a sinister look before the cold words spewed from his sniveling mouth. "What do you want?" He asked me.

"I wanted to introduce myself, my name's JB." I said as I put my hand out for a friendly shake. Unfortunately, he only extended his hand to adjust the tie beneath his bloodstained lab coat.

"My name's Stephen Crywell Loveless. My friends call me Cry." He said coldly.

"So." I began. "What's your story?"

"Well, I guess it doesn't matter if I tell you. If the military doesn't blow us to shit, this city'll be so wrenched with the disease that it'll contagious by just inhaling." He let out a sigh. "I was the Chief of Science at a lab, but that's all I'm telling you. Otherwise, I've done some things. Some cowardly things, I suppose you could say. I've been hiding for months until you guys came for me. It was ta-" He was interrupted by none other than Gray approaching.

"Oh Hello, JB." He said. "Oh Hello.."

"Stephen." The Scientist said. "Can you just fuck off for five minutes?"

"How 'bout you give me one good fucking reason why I should." Gray asked, but before Stephen could answer, we were alerted by the sound of screaming. We looked down the road to see two young men being pursued by a single ravenous zombie.

"There's one." Stephen said as he pushed Gray away. He pulled a shining Desert Eagle out of his lab coat and pointed it at the monster. It took the Scientist only two shots to take down the beast, and the young men came running to safety. Mike and Gray approached the out of breath boys.

"What are your names?" Mike asked.

"Bobby Smith." The first one answered with heavy breath and his hands on his knees.

"Full name, boy." Gray interrupted.

"Robert Master Smith." He exclaimed nervously.

"How 'bout you?" Mike asked the second.

"Roman, Roman Szimonski." He said.

"Any of you've been bitten?" Gray asked. It took seconds of silence for Roman to turn to Bobby with a troubled look.

"I have been bitten." Bobby said with a troubled look in his eyes. "Am I going to die?"

"Well," Gray said as he took out his SMG and rested the barrel against the boy's head. "Let's see."

The shot from the gun echoed through the streets and our ears. It took seconds to truly realize what has happened. It was not the young boy that fell to the ground..

It was Sargent Gray "Grimm" Wreap.

Every head turned to Stephen, who had his Desert Eagle still aiming at the deceased combat engineer. Our jaws hung as we stared at Stephen in disbelief. "Alright." He began. "Now that asshole's dead, I'm in charge. We're going to spend the next days resting, but we'll have to scavenge some supplies. When those two days are up, we'll load the supplies into those trucks and head towards Chinatown, I hear the natives are still holding out there. From that point on, we'll see how we can get to the Island. Got it?"

We all nodded.

"Good. JB and Aaron, put the kid in the truck we don't need to deal with another zombie, but there's still a chance we can help him." Stephen said. Fortunately, the boy didn't struggle much while we loaded him into the truck.

"Well, since we're gonna be spending some time together, I think I should tell you my 'secret'". Stephen said.

"What secret?" Mike asked.

"I was the Chief of Science.." Stephen let out a sigh. "of the laboratory that engineered the virus. Things got out of hand, but I managed to escape. The virus spread through the city. There were many labs like this stationed all around the world, and most of them had similar fates to the one I was in charge of. The ones that are still around could be safe havens. Do you see? I know much more than you. Without me, where would you be?"

"Wow, that pretty good to know." Aaron chuckled.

"Wow's right, I don't know what to say." Mike said. "A part of me is thinking 'He knows what he's talking about', but the other part is thinking 'This man fucked us all.'"

"Think of it however you want." Stephen claimed. "I'm going to bed early. We'll have to find some supplies tomorrow."

I could see the sun setting and that day was coming to an end. Stephen sat and read alone, Mike and Roman conversed, Bobby sat near the dock and watched the water, Aaron kept watch over camp, and I, well, I wrote until the night sky was overhead.

I went to sleep as I now usually did. Waves of thought swam through my troubled mind. I felt as if I was missing something. At this point, we all did, but mine was something different. I needed a place.

Something..

I..

I
Need A
The Diary of Shao. - Page 4 21oq53c

Last edited by JBPURCELL on 13th February 2010, 4:55 pm; edited 4 times in total
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 1st January 2010, 12:52 am

Great entry JB.
You should check of the ZRP story I typed up last night.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Bornkillajazzman 1st January 2010, 8:54 pm

Nice story JB,
It is getting very interesting. The Diary of Shao. - Page 4 Icon_twisted
Bornkillajazzman
Bornkillajazzman
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

The Diary of Shao. - Page 4 Empty Safest Haven.

Post  Zomando 3rd January 2010, 8:58 pm

ENTRY 66:

It was a cloudy day, and the fog seemed inevitable. We all felt well-rested after the two days of waiting. Today was the day and we could feel the energy coming off our bodies. "We all remember the plan?" I asked.

"Get us and the truck to Chinatown." Aaron said grimly.

"Good." Stephen said. "Let's go."

I knocked on the trunk's lid before starting the truck. "You okay back there, Bobby?" I asked. I could hear a muffled, but positive response. I hopped in the drivers seat and started the engine. The truck roared to life as the horde came frantically towards us. The other survivors where around me defending the truck. The bullets pierced the oppressors as the massive machine moved slowly forward. They were coming from all directions, but we managed to hold them off. Trouble struck about two blocks away from the depot. Out of nowhere, a ravenous ghoul came knocking on the truck's window. It broke the glass and managed to grab hold of me and pull me out. I was helpless as the beast hovered over me, but a bullet flew into the zombie's skull. I managed to climb back into the truck.

"JUST GO WITHOUT US!" Stephen roared. "WE'LL CATCH UP!"

I stomped on the gas and hauled ass out of there. After minutes of soaring down deserted streets, I saw the bright lights of Chinatown. The town was heavily barricaded and guards were stationed on fire-escapes. They were screaming at me, but I couldn't make out what they where saying. I think they were telling me to go around the barricade, so I did. After minutes of waiting, the other arrived and we fought off the surviving zombies. Finally, there was peace. We got back together and greeted the natives.

"Thanks a lot. You really helped us out." I said to them, but they just started at us awkwardly.

"Houzi!" One said as he called over a friend. The friend came over immediately.

"Sheh sheh, Feng." Houzi said as the others walked away. "I'm sorry for this inconvenience, but I'm the only one in this sanctuary that knows English. I guess you could also call me the leader of these parts."

"Well, thank you for helping us out." Aaron said.

"Please, please. Do not mention it." Houzi said.

"So," Stephen said. "Do you think it would be alright if we stay here for a day or two?" The smile faded from Houzi's face.

"Well, there is something that is customary towards strangers in these parts." Houzi said somewhat hauntingly. "We are very careful about spreading the infection, and to prove that strangers to the sanctuary aren't infected, we must send them to an underground livings quarter for three days. If the strangers come out alive, they are'nt infected, and they can stay." We could see the natives all around looking at us in an untrustworthy manner. I no longer felt welcome.

"You can trust us." Stephen claimed. "We're not infected."

"It wasn't a suggestion." Houzi said as he pointed a gun to Stephen's head. "It was an order." More natives took out their guns and pointed them at us. We were then forced to a dark basement, and I supposed these were the living quarters. Oddly, there were others in the basement. A native threw down a handgun before shutting the door and drowning us in darkness. Stephen caught it.

I looked around in the darkness, but I could only hear the voices of troubled prisoners. I knew then that we were dealing with savages. That the natives would stoop down to this level. De-evolution is a term to best describes it. I could faintly see Bobby, and it seemed like he wasn't very fond on the subject of darkness. The poor boy was afraid of the dark, and he had to dwell in it for another four hours. It was around the third hour that something strange happened.

All the prisoners have been arguing nonstop, and no one could be trusted. Stephen tried to keep it in control, but found his efforts useless. I had my eye on a young man for most of the time. There was something about this man, something very eerie. It seemed like the monotony of his actions was endless, until a single high-pitched roar startled the basement. The boy turned, and he came after me. I had no idea what was happening, but I felt sharp pains until I heard three loud shots. When the terror was over, I emerged from the ground covered in blood.

"What happened?" I asked Stephen.

"The boy turned and attacked you." He responded. "I'm not really sure, it's too fucking dark. Maybe we-"

The Scientist was interrupted by a loud series of sound. The basement also began to shake. The basement was now in a frantic rage. "THE CITY'S BEING BOMBED!" One said.

"IT'S FUCKING THOUSANDS OF THEM OUT THERE!" Was one of the cries I could hear as all the prisoners pushed and shoved towards the door. After enough pressure, the door gave in and we were free. Chinatown was drowning in flames as the bombs exploded all around. It was a fucking free-for-all, and no one made it out alive except for my group and a native. He handed us guns and we fought for our lives for a good ten minutes. We managed to survive, and we rejoiced over this fact. I was overjoyed until I saw something that haunts me to this day.

It was Stephen lying on the ground. He was completely drenched in blood, and it seemed like his arm was completely torn off. "Stephen!" I said. "What happened."

"I'm not sure, I just don't know." He said. "Leave me."

"No, we can't!" I said. "We can still get you to the island. There's still hope!"

"No." Stephen said as the rest of us gathered around.

"Come on, man." Mike said. "There's more of them coming." Stephen just stared blankly and responded.

"Guys...Just go...This is what I have to do."

After minutes of thought, we left the Scientist alone to die.

Last edited by JBPURCELL on 13th February 2010, 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

The Diary of Shao. - Page 4 Empty Safer Haven.

Post  Zomando 3rd January 2010, 9:21 pm

ENTRY 67:

We traveled down the street towards the Southwest dock with our new friend. He didn't know much English, and all he would do is mumble. After some intensive listening, we came to a conclusion that his name was Lethal. I was still getting over the fact that we left Stephen to die, but it was too late to go back for him. Suddenly, I realized something was wrong. It was too quiet. Way too quiet. I looked back down the street to see something I've seen too many times before. It looked like tens of hundreds coming at us with everything they had. Rotting away, but still driven by human flesh. We had no choice but to open fire. A whole round wasn't enough to take them down.

They just kept coming and coming with no sign of ceasing. We were given no choice but to slowly retreat. We tried to hold them off as we fled to the docks. After hundreds of bullets were fired, we made it to the docks. To our horror, there where no boats. We had no choice but to swim in the freezing water.

The swim was unbearable. The water stabbed my entire body as my face was slapped by the cold, inviting wind. I was almost out of energy only halfway there, but I had to pull through. I had to make it to Happiness. Finally, I reached the land and I climbed the rocks. We managed to pick off the ones that made the swim. When they were gone, it was over.

It was all over.

The Island seemed somewhat empty, so I called out into the night. After seconds of waiting, we were greeted by flashing spotlights. Behind the lights were survivors, and we confronted them. They were happy to see us, and we were truly happy to see them. I thought of all the friends I lost along these two years. The people I've meet just to be taken away. I looked into one the survivors' eyes.

"Is this it?" I asked him.

"Yes, You're home." He said. I held him tight and cried into his shoulder. This was it. The end. I made it. All the hard work paid off.

I made it.

It was all over.

Last edited by JBPURCELL on 13th February 2010, 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 3rd January 2010, 9:29 pm

Great descriptions of the Campaign so far. Very Happy
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

The Diary of Shao. - Page 4 Empty Safe Haven

Post  Zomando 6th January 2010, 9:15 pm

We've been here for two weeks, and it's everything we've imagined. Men and women live without fear of the hell and Armageddon that we are surrounded by. Children are being born, and re-populating has begun. There is no violence. No problems. It's like heaven, at least what I dreamed of it of being. Everything was perfect

Until..

ENTRY 68:

The clouds hung heavy over us that day, and we knew that rain would come. We we're packing up supplies to put inside as I saw Bobby roll over to me in his wheelchair. After weeks of waiting, we've came to a conclusion that he was in fact, not infected, only severely injured.

"Rain?" He asked.

"I suppose." I said with a smile. I turned around to see children playing around the trees and grass. Tears came close to my eyes just from witnessing the pure beauty, but I had to finish my duty. When the job was done, I headed inside to see the locals. Tables were being set up for dinner as men conversed. Out of the few, I saw Aaron and Roman, and I approached them warm embrace.

"JB, How are you?" Roman asked.

"Fine." I replied with a chuckle. "You know what's for dinner?"

"Mostly vegetables," Aaron said. "but we've found some canned meat from Alderney."

"Sounds good." I said with a smile. "If you excuse me, I'm gonna get some fresh air." They waved goodbye as I walked upstairs to the balcony. I was blessed by the sight.

Through the heavy clouds, the sun managed to shine. The trees swayed in the chilly breeze as the men and women enjoyed themselves below. The children played around the statue. These children, it touches me to see that they live freely without the fear and imprisonment of the undead around. I took the sight in for a few minutes until I continued downstairs.

I was greeted by Aaron and Roman as I took a stroll around the island, and we also met Mike on the way. Everything was perfect.

Until tragedy struck.

We could see Bobby ahead of us lying in his wheelchair, but there was something wrong. He seemed pale and uneasy. Before we could help him, he sprung from chair with a fearsome screech. He was infected,

And he took no prisoners.

It was heart-wrenching to see women be torn apart as the men ran for their guns. The men who weren't killed got their weapons, but we're devoured before they could fire a single shot. The undead Bobby's victims were rising and joining him in his merciless, satanic parade. The sun was setting and night was approaching as the rain began to fall. Roman, Aaron, Mike, and I managed to make it to the other side of the island with no harm done. We hid amongst the warehouses as the island was being ripped apart.

"What do we do?!" Roman frantically asked.

"What is there to fucking do?!" Aaron replied. "There's no hope!"

"Get a fucking hold of yourself, you two." Mike said. "We'll fight our way to the Northern dock and swim to Alderney."

"Sounds like a plan." I said. "What guns do we got?"

"Well," Mike said as he opened his coat to expose dual weapons strapped to his chest. "I didn't wanna be too careful."

"Hey! Look at this!" Roman said. "These boxes are full of weapons! Why wouldn't they have told us about it?"

"They were keeping it for when Hell breaks lose." I answered. "They were too late." We loaded up and began our journey. The undead horde came slowly shuffling towards us, and we opened fire on them. The bullets pierced through the front lines on ghouls, but it seemed like the horde was increasing in numbers and speed. We kept moving while firing into the groups of undead. After minutes of battle, we reached the docks and defended it for some time.

As we were running low on bullets, we turned our attentions to the seas. There was something approaching in the distance. What could it be? When it was close enough, we saw it was a ship, a tugboat to be exact. The horde was increasing as we were losing hope, and men. A group of three ghouls pounced on Roman and tore him to shreds. I turned around to see the Mike making a daring jump onto the tugboat as it was floating away. I had to catch it, so I finished off the last clip of Vito's pistol and sprinted after the boat. A zombie took me down to the ground with a monstrous pounce. Before it could do any damage, I mustered up all the strength I had to shove it off of me. I got back and headed towards the docks' railing, and I jumped off the ledge. I felt the cold breeze and rain as I was in the air until I hit the deck of the boat.

Something was wrong. Where was Aaron? I looked closely to the docks to see a shadowy figure being pursued by death. It was Meatshield, and I could see he had something in his grasp. It was a grenade, and my heart sunk as my eyes widened. Aaron was taken to the ground and covered with hungry ghouls. Just before they could dine on his flesh, the grenade detonated and the explosion shook the boat. The blast spread to the island's gas chambers, and they ignited as well. It was a matter of seconds until the whole island was immersed in rising flames.

It was heart-wrenching to watch our Safe Haven burn to the ground, but not as saddening to see a good man die. He was gone, but he nothing but a Meatshield. Maybe the blast spread his immunity through the atmosphere, but we'll never know. "You guys have a place to go?" The boat's mysterious commandeer asked.

"I do." I said with fire burning in my soul. "I sure as hell do."

Last edited by JBPURCELL on 13th February 2010, 4:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 6th January 2010, 9:21 pm

Guessing you made my character leave the rest with out mention it?
So sad that you had to screw your own character.
Still great writting
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomando 6th January 2010, 11:48 pm

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:Guessing you made my character leave the rest with out mention it?

Look back a little farther in the entries. You'll be a little surprised Very Happy
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 6th January 2010, 11:58 pm

WTF

He was not to die in your story dammit Evil or Very Mad
I was going just about to start my story Sad
Well at least he didn't die like a bitch by a zombie, but shooting him while he had his back turn, very low

Last edited by BLACK SNOW 13 on 7th January 2010, 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterofkills09 7th January 2010, 12:03 am

I love how I screw everything up. ^^ Great story!
Masterofkills09
Masterofkills09

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 7th January 2010, 12:05 am

Masterofkills09 wrote:I love how I screw everything up. ^^ Great story!
YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO DIE DAMMIT
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

The Diary of Shao. - Page 4 Empty "Liberty City, It's Over!"

Post  Zomando 10th January 2010, 11:46 pm

ENTRY 69 'cause this entry's the sex.

The tugboat slowly approached the shore of none other than Francis International Airport. The plan was to steal a chopper, kill any soldiers along the way, and get the hell out of the city. Mike and I walked off the boat with assault rifles in our grasp and courage in our souls. I thanked the Sailor before he sailed away.

We hid behind the rocks as we scoped out the area. The runways were being patrolled by rolling airplanes and the soldiers seemed somewhat excited as they put on gas-masks and other protective gear. "Look over there." Mike said. "That looks like the central tower."

"Sounds like a plan." I said, and we kept to the shadows as we made our way over to the tower's entrance. He higher we went up the stairs, the louder we could voices from above. Finally, we made it to the top, and we peeked into the tower control room. There where four men sitting at the controls, and one man standing. He was an older man with a shaved head and a growing beard. It took me a few seconds to put the pieces together.

It was him.

The man from months ago.

Sargent Harolds.

The Man who couldn't save us.

"Listen." I whispered. "I'm going for the bald guy. You go in guns-a-blazing and take out everything one else."

We waited a moment to listen in on the conversation.

"The jets are ready and the bombs will be dropping in five minutes." One soldier said.

"Good." Harold replied. "No ones gonna survive this shit. The whole city's gonna blow to hell." I couldn't take it anymore. I pounced from my hiding place with my sword raised.

"MOTHERFUCKER!!!!" I roared.

"What the fuck?" Was all he could mutter before the blade sliced through hie entire neck in one fatal swing. Mike didn't disappoint as he jumped in the room and took down the soldiers with a rain of bullets.

"The whole place is gonna get destroyed." Mike said. "We gotta get to the chopper and get out of here."

"Let's go quick." I said as I soared down the stairs. When we got ground level, the sirens began to wail. The ground began to violently shake as we sprinted towards the helicopter pads. After yards and yards of running, my lungs began to tire. The ground began to shake even more violently as we got closer. Finally, the jets were overhead, and they were dropping their bombs. They were exploding in the distance but slowly getting closer.

"GET TO THE CHOPPER!" I screamed. At last, we were at the helicopter. We opened the doors and hopped in. Mike started the machine and the propellers began to turn. We were slowly ascending into the fiery air as the propellers turned faster. Before we knew it, we were flying over the crumbling city. Fire filled the streets as buildings fell. It was painful to watch, but over time, the city disappeared in the massive fog of smoke and fire as we flew away.

I was haunted by a single question as we flew through the abandoned airs.

Was it over?

Last edited by JBPURCELL on 13th February 2010, 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 11th January 2010, 1:15 am

JBPURCELL wrote:

Was it over?

Knowing you JB, no. Lets let more people die before it is "over". I would say... atom bomb and every one dies OORRRR "roflcoppter" shoot them down win "lmfao missles" controled by zombies.
Best bet.
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

The Diary of Shao. - Page 4 Empty Fearless.

Post  Zomando 17th January 2010, 12:44 pm

ENTRY 70:

It's been two weeks since we got the chopper, and we're finally running out of gas. We've decided to refuel in Fairfield. It's a little bit south of Liberty City, and it's a little smaller. As we hovered above the abandoned city, we spotted a few men stranded on top of a Gas Station. In need of gas, we landed.

They requested that if they gave us the gas, they could get a ride of the city. Of course we agreed, and they performed their part of the deal. Just as the gas began to flow, the horde showed their ghoulish faces from out of the dark corners. They began rushing up to the Gas Station. We defended the roof with automatic rifles and our courage. As the minutes passed, we began to run low on ammo. Out of the corner of my eye, one of the survivors seemed to be too close to the edge. A zombie reached and grabbed his leg to pull him under. He was never seen again.

Before we knew it, Mike and I we're completely out of ammo. He was down to his army knife, and I was down to the Katana. We turned to see that the helicopter was ready to go, and we ran to the cockpit. I grabbed hold of the doors handle, but I turned to see I was surrounded. The monsters grabbed hold of my jacket and pants. I managed to fight them off with the sword, but some where still left. A legless ghoul grabbed hold of my foot. The bite was unbearable, and I could the blood seeping through my shoe. I kicked it off and hopped in the chopper. The monsters banged on the glass as the propellers started to turn. I then made my escape, but I realized something was wrong.

Where was Mike?

He was gone. I forgot him. How could I be so fucking stupid? I couldn't let my aggression get a hold of me. I had to take care of my foot. I tried to make my way out of city. After minutes of hovering, I looked down to see I was flying over forest. I found a bald patch in trees and decided to land.

ENTRY 71:

I rested my head against a filthy tree stump. I turned my head to see a sign. "Allegheny National Forest" It read proudly, but I had no time to get distracted. I was about begin the 'surgery' amongst the trees and wildlife. I could perhaps cut off the infected area before the infection spreads. It was a wild idea, but just might save. I reached into my backpack and grabbed the surgical knife. I instantly thought "Fuck that.", so I threw it away and grabbed the Katana instead. I bit my lip as I raised the sword. I brought the blade down fast and the pain was unbearable. I couldn't watch, so I brought it down again with my eyes closed. The warm blood ran down my leg as the tears fell from my face. The final cut was excruciating, and when I opened my eyes, I had no choice but to vomit.

I stared at my foot, lying alone in the dirt and leaves. Now it was time to stretch the skin over the wound before the dirt infected it. When that was done I rested, and thankfully nothing ate me alive in my sleep. I woke up feeling very woozy. I had to regain mobility somehow, and then an idea sparked in my head. I grabbed a piece of wood and cut it to the exact size of my leg. Luckily, I had some duct tape in my backpack, and I taped the wood to my leg. A pretty good peg-leg, If I do say so myself.

It was somewhat difficult to stand and walk but I'll get use to it soon. I guess I should rest longer, and I should go out and look for supplies later.

Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 17th January 2010, 1:07 pm

I just had a wtf moment after the "cutting off my foot part"
Can't wait for the next.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 24th January 2010, 11:25 pm

ahhh c'mon man don't start a new story, I wanna hear the ending to this one.
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

The Diary of Shao. - Page 4 Empty Where am I?

Post  Zomando 27th January 2010, 6:16 pm

ENTRY 72:

I approached the cliff with a deep pain in my stomach. I looked over the edge, gazing at all I could see. The forest was calm, but I could see rustling of creatures below. It was quite a haunting sight, but I had to continue back to the camp. It was when I turned around that I realized that I was utterly lost. All I had with me was a pair of pants, and the sword. I ventured through the cold branches and leaves. Every now and then, a helicopter would speed by. Where were they going?

It felt like hours pasted until I found the chopper, but there was something wrong. I saw a half-naked man on the ground in front of the cockpit. He looked very weak, and in need of help. "What are you doing?!" I asked.

"Who are you?!" He screamed. "Stay Away! This is my helicopter!"

"Calm down, this is-"

"NO!!! NO!!! I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TRYING TO DO!" He yelped. "YOU'RE NOT GONNA GET AWAY WITH THIS!!!! I'M GONNA SURVIVE THIS WAR!" The man pulled a bottle out of his underwear and lit the tip. Aware of what he was doing, I delivered a kick to his face, but I was too late. The molotov cocktail was lit, and I was doomed. I jumped into the cockpit as the flames surrounded the chopper. The great light of the fire attracted the hidden horde, and it wasn't long until the undead were clawing at the windows. After waiting for the great machine to warm up, it finally ascended into the dusk sky. These events are too close to handle, just too close.

ENTRY 73:

I've been flying along the coast for a day now. I've been trying to avoid getting too close to the ground. I'm not the best pilot, and I could easily crash and burn.

~~~

2 days, it's been.

~~~

3, almost 4.

Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

The Diary of Shao. - Page 4 Empty Thy Heat

Post  Zomando 4th February 2010, 6:18 pm

ENTRY 74:

The fuel gauge's empty, and I have no choice but to land. I looked down at the land below me, and I saw that it mostly sand and refuse. I realized that I was completely lost, and without hope. I squinted hard at the desert and saw what looked like a building, and I decided to land there. I luckily maneuvered the chopper perfectly into place.

When I stepped out of the cockpit, I was greeted by a harsh gust of sand and an excruciating heat. I walked slowly to the building I saw from the sky. The door was locked, and I then looked around. It's a good bet that there's something already in there, so I readied my sword and kicked down the wooden door. Inside, I saw nothing, and I slowly lowered my weapon. I looked around for a few minutes to figure out that I was in a one story house with three rooms. The place was looted of almost everything except very little supplies and a working radio. I sat down in front of it and studied the rusting knobs and buttons. After some careful thought, I managed to get the thing working. I looked on the table to see a microphone device, and I spoke softly into it. Of course, I received no response, but I should work on getting that thing to work soon.

I walked back outside to get a breath fresh air and to also look around. There was no one for miles. What could I do to pass the time? Nothing really, the world has been depleted to a gigantic wasteland and the inhabitants have been turned into savage psychopaths. Who's to know that I'm not insane? I could be insane, who would stop me? I can be whatever I want. I'm not crazy. I'm not insane. I'm perfectly normal. Perfect. Normal.

The heat was starting to get to me, so I went back inside. I walked back and forth around the room to try and get used to the peg-leg, and I didn't have much luck. I felt like an awkward pirate, and very uneasy, so I found a good place on the ground to lie down. I'll write when I awake.

clown

Last edited by JBPURCELL on 15th February 2010, 7:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 4th February 2010, 6:22 pm

You should draw a good pic of Shao with a peg-leg and send it to me.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 14th February 2010, 4:07 pm

where am I in your story? I remember last night you said I was. I am re reading it and so far I am on entry 44.
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

The Diary of Shao. - Page 4 Empty The End?

Post  Zomando 9th May 2010, 10:21 am

ENTRY 75:

I was awoken by the harsh heat and humidity, and it burned my weakened eyes as I looked out the window. I hopped out of bed and nearly fell to the ground. I spent the following hour or so trying to get used to my new "leg". It was surely difficult, but I grew more accustomed to it as the sun rose to the highest point in the sky.

Hours passed as I fiddled around with the radio unit. I tried all the frequencies, but I couldn't find a signal. Sadly, I gave up and walked towards the door. Before I could reach for the handle, the door was kicked open by an unknown offender. The force of the attack sent me towards the ground, and my "leg" kept me immobile. The dust created a ghostly silhouette of the man, but I could see a revolver pointed directly at my face. When the smoke passed, I saw that the man was Doctor Stephen Loveless. His arm was still gone, but he was sporting a
black-as-night eye patch.

"Get up," he said to me. "I'm not letting you fuck things up any worse." I got up and his gun followed my every move. I saw my chopper, still waiting, but that was the last time I ever saw it. Loveless opened fire on the aircraft, and in a matter of seconds, it erupted into a volcano of flames and airborne parts. He then turned the gun to me.

"Stephen," I said. "I cannot believe you're alive!"

"Shut the fuck up," he said, and this detested me a bit.

"You're telling me to be quiet?! You're the one that blew up a fucking helicopter! Shit like that will attract a horde in a matter of seconds!" I exclaimed, but he only laughed at me.

"You really don't know?" He asked with a smile.

"Know what?" I asked, he just laughed up a bigger storm.

"About two years ago, a widespread disease was appearing worldwide. Zombies, you could say. They ran through the streets of almost every major city in the world. Almost miraculously, the outbreak threat was taken care of, but not in Liberty City. As the world was returning back to normal, Liberty City was still under the attack of the undead menace. The city's residents were under the impression that the whole world was crumbling, but it was only their fair city. The city was completely blocked off from the rest of the world, and bombings have been attempted. These residents who haven't agreed to lay down their life for the greater good of America have been classified as rebel terrorists and have to be destroyed. An inside man will be here to help me." Stephen looked to the sky. "Looks like he's right on schedule!"

A dusty helicopter landed only yards away from us. I saw a single man emerge from the cockpit and the fog, that man was Lance Redwell. How could he turn on the others?

He came towards without emotion. All of this was happening so fast, and it didn't help when Lance pulled out a gun and shot down the doctor. No words were exchanged, but he motioned me to come to the chopper. Seconds passed, and we were flying back into the hell I knew as home.

About an hour passed until we were hovering over Liberty, and how that city changed! I looked down to see the streets were immersed in a hellish fog as smoke and fire rose above the ash and undead. I could see tanks and soldiers taking out those ghouls on every street, but the zombies weren't the only targets. Firing squads, all over the five boroughs, were taking out the surviving 'rebels'. It was a horrid site, but it wasn't just going to be ignored. "JB, I'm gonna be honest." Lance said to me, "We need you, you're our only hope."

We landed at the 'rebel' hideout, and the overall appearance of the survivors changed. They seemed more like post-apocalyptic warriors then widespread disease survivors. Most of the faces I did not recognize, but the one I did looked me straight in the eye with no fear. It was Sargent Marcus "Magic Man" Harrison.

"Welcome back, kid." He said. "Welcome back to War."

Last edited by Zomando on 18th June 2010, 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 9th May 2010, 11:39 am

COOL but my only problem is that i can never read the first page now because theres always fucking pictures in the way.

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next