Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Religion discussion - Page 3 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Religion discussion - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Religion discussion - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Religion discussion - Page 3 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Religion discussion - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Religion discussion - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Religion discussion - Page 3 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Religion discussion - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Religion discussion - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Religion discussion - Page 3 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Religion discussion - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Religion discussion - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Religion discussion

+19
Namorg
VrAzZLe Meister
ztron
DeadApe
DJDemitri
eaustinn36
ApocalypseVVolf.
Made in Finland
Desert Sleepy
Cloakey100
Meatshield718
. ADestroyer360
Vicious Fox
sgt zombie23
bman4782
Jagdgeschwader
Garquin
Super Mega King
snowwolf1996
23 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Religion discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Religion discussion

Post  ztron 25th December 2012, 9:56 pm

ztron
ztron
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  WestHybrid 360 25th December 2012, 10:00 pm

snowwolf1996 wrote:
WestHybrid 360 wrote:Alright. You guys DO realize what you are using to type this blabbering retardation, right? The internet. You are arguing about religion. On the internet.

You have committed high treason to anyone sane on this website.

Nobody wants to hear about your mundane bullshit beliefs. No one cares. If anyone is actually the kind of person that takes religious beliefs as a characteristic of someone's morality and being, they're an asshole. No 'but's or 'what if's, no. You should be thrown into a canal.

If you choose to start a religious debate on the internet, you should be dropkicked into a volcano, because the sound of you burning alive is much less painful than having to hear you tell me why my beliefs are crap in the most annoying fashion possible. You need to stop and think. People have WARS debating religion, what the fuck do you think is going to go down on an internet forum? This kind of shit will escalate into the most annoying thing on the site.

Snowwolf, I'd also like to advise you to remove that brick from your forehead before using a keyboard. Thanks.
I just wanted a civil discussion about it, I didn't want to cause anything. I just wanted a Socratic circle type of talk not full out blasting each other on it. But I personally thought people, even the most arguementive, could have a nice discussion about it and if it becomes that bad and people aren't civil about it then lock the topic. It also doesn't make me judge them if they are another religion, I just wanted people to know more about each other in a spiritual sense. Is that so wrong?

YES.

A good rule in life is to assume that everyone is going to screw you over at some point in your lifetime. You also can't expect that anyone will come through for you.

Which leads into the fact that you can't expect a group of forumers from the internet that you've never met to keep shit simple and civil on your thread.

The amount of smart-asses and dickery on this topic is revolting.
WestHybrid 360
WestHybrid 360
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  ztron 25th December 2012, 10:30 pm

WestHybrid 360 wrote:
snowwolf1996 wrote:
WestHybrid 360 wrote:Alright. You guys DO realize what you are using to type this blabbering retardation, right? The internet. You are arguing about religion. On the internet.

You have committed high treason to anyone sane on this website.

Nobody wants to hear about your mundane bullshit beliefs. No one cares. If anyone is actually the kind of person that takes religious beliefs as a characteristic of someone's morality and being, they're an asshole. No 'but's or 'what if's, no. You should be thrown into a canal.

If you choose to start a religious debate on the internet, you should be dropkicked into a volcano, because the sound of you burning alive is much less painful than having to hear you tell me why my beliefs are crap in the most annoying fashion possible. You need to stop and think. People have WARS debating religion, what the fuck do you think is going to go down on an internet forum? This kind of shit will escalate into the most annoying thing on the site.

Snowwolf, I'd also like to advise you to remove that brick from your forehead before using a keyboard. Thanks.
I just wanted a civil discussion about it, I didn't want to cause anything. I just wanted a Socratic circle type of talk not full out blasting each other on it. But I personally thought people, even the most arguementive, could have a nice discussion about it and if it becomes that bad and people aren't civil about it then lock the topic. It also doesn't make me judge them if they are another religion, I just wanted people to know more about each other in a spiritual sense. Is that so wrong?

YES.

A good rule in life is to assume that everyone is going to screw you over at some point in your lifetime. You also can't expect that anyone will come through for you.

Which leads into the fact that you can't expect a group of forumers from the internet that you've never met to keep shit simple and civil on your thread.

The amount of smart-asses and dickery on this topic is revolting.
"Brother will kill brother, spilling blood across the land. Killing for religion, something I dont understand"
~ Megadeth
ztron
ztron
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  DJDemitri 25th December 2012, 10:38 pm

Merry Christmas you over thinking monkeys
DJDemitri
DJDemitri
I dismember Zombies slowly

Back to top Go down

Post  ztron 25th December 2012, 11:27 pm

DJDemitri wrote:Merry Christmas you over thinking monkeys
I don't take kindly to your Fascist avatar, in america!
Religion discussion - Page 3 Bandit_Keith
ztron
ztron
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 26th December 2012, 1:09 am

ztron wrote:Sorry I tend to ramble stupidly sometimes. What I'm saying is that I do believe there is some divine being that oversees all creation, but we don't know if he's god or if it is actually human. I think its just humanitys ego believing that the overseer of all creation is human. Its kind of weird i know but the way i see it, its pretty much a surprize on what awaits us after death.
It's called "agnosticism". Most people in 1st world countries are agnostic, but most of them don't really give a shit about others beliefs, or lack thereof. Then there are the ignorant ones, who don't even know what agnosticims is, but make a huge fucking deal about it because they think they're so fucking smart, coming up with the idea of "I can't tell if god excist, so I'll tell everyone that I can't deny it nor accept it". That's just kissing everyone's ass because you're too fucking afraid of people jusging you (yet you judge everyone else who dares have different beliefs).
Religion discussion - Page 3 Agnostic-Poster
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  DJDemitri 26th December 2012, 3:04 am

ztron wrote:
DJDemitri wrote:Merry Christmas you over thinking monkeys
I don't take kindly to your Fascist avatar, in america!
Religion discussion - Page 3 Bandit_Keith

Religion discussion - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdbOvzDs4dIjkbEe07DLV57FL6EPSzs-Zw7iQOewPKg-fUJVF7xQ
America! Advertise freedom then get offended b it. Fuck yea!
DJDemitri
DJDemitri
I dismember Zombies slowly

Back to top Go down

Post  ztron 26th December 2012, 11:42 am

It's called "agnosticism". Most people in 1st world countries are agnostic, but most of them don't really give a shit about others beliefs, or lack thereof. Then there are the ignorant ones, who don't even know what agnosticims is, but make a huge fucking deal about it because they think they're so fucking smart, coming up with the idea of "I can't tell if god excist, so I'll tell everyone that I can't deny it nor accept it". That's just kissing everyone's ass because you're too fucking afraid of people jusging you (yet you judge everyone else who dares have different beliefs).
well then in all that case I'm more along the lines of the first.

Religion discussion - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdbOvzDs4dIjkbEe07DLV57FL6EPSzs-Zw7iQOewPKg-fUJVF7xQ
America! Advertise freedom then get offended b it. Fuck yea!

Religion discussion - Page 3 Merica-13-58c89034-sz725x773
ztron
ztron
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  mboddz751 26th December 2012, 10:31 pm

Made in Finland wrote:
ztron wrote:Sorry I tend to ramble stupidly sometimes. What I'm saying is that I do believe there is some divine being that oversees all creation, but we don't know if he's god or if it is actually human. I think its just humanitys ego believing that the overseer of all creation is human. Its kind of weird i know but the way i see it, its pretty much a surprize on what awaits us after death.

thats complete bullshit. How is saying you don't know what the hell is up equal to kissing ass? Cause thats just plain ignorant to say
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 27th December 2012, 12:52 am

Made in Finland wrote:

Yes, I am agnostic because I "really don't give a shit about others beliefs, or lack thereof". As opposed to not being given the personal satisfactory amount of information for a specific theism or belief and thus draw a line between acceptance and denial. I'm not afraid of people judging me, they can judge me all they want for being agnostic. Obviously you have, in an ignorant generalization kind of way.

You can view agnosticism in any way you prefer, I'll sit on the fence until we prove the currently unproven or a logical explanation with no contradictions appears. Until then, you should enjoy yourself some more by swearing at your monitor and having misguided views of passive beliefs.
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  WestHybrid 360 27th December 2012, 4:01 am

All Glory To The HypnoToad.
WestHybrid 360
WestHybrid 360
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 27th December 2012, 5:27 am

You guys do know that the only real religion worth following is Cullenism right?
Religion discussion - Page 3 Edward-376194_429619737081258_1836140990_n
yes, it's a real religion.....
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

https://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  ztron 27th December 2012, 1:54 pm

WestHybrid 360 wrote:All Glory To The HypnoToad.
Hail fonzy
Religion discussion - Page 3 Fgthefatherthesonandtheholyfon
ztron
ztron
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  steveeeee 30th December 2012, 1:23 am

Smoke meth, hail Satan.
steveeeee
steveeeee
Hail to the King Baby.