Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Worst current-gen game you've played? - Page 3 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Worst current-gen game you've played? - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Worst current-gen game you've played? - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Worst current-gen game you've played? - Page 3 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Worst current-gen game you've played? - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Worst current-gen game you've played? - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Worst current-gen game you've played? - Page 3 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Worst current-gen game you've played? - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Worst current-gen game you've played? - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Worst current-gen game you've played? - Page 3 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Worst current-gen game you've played? - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Worst current-gen game you've played? - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Worst current-gen game you've played?

+30
GenocidePsycho
AjpimpcycleV2
steveeeee
Qthewinner
sgt zombie23
joecruely
Pwnisher James
Kush Befor Dusk
Flasktoss55
Masta Shef
Vashed1995
ABigSoggy Wafle
Spiderman
-K1J3L
El Mexi Can 915
Garquin
Saint Ronan
BLACK SNOW 13
Bladewind23
bms2510
mboddz751
MrKurt2012
zombie dude
DeadApe
M3LA
T REDD262
RedrumSalad
AaUndeadMarine
Made in Finland
Super Mega King
34 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Worst current-gen game you've played? - Page 3 Empty Re: Worst current-gen game you've played?

Post  Made in Finland 30th June 2010, 5:41 pm

AaUndeadMarine wrote:Yes. always true.. Wii's are only good for there sports games
Coming from someone who probably has never had a Wiimote in his hands... Wii is fucking awesome for FPS's.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Worst current-gen game you've played? - Page 3 Empty Re: Worst current-gen game you've played?

Post  AaUndeadMarine 30th June 2010, 5:59 pm

No coming from someone who has owned a Wii from day one....

IN MY OPINON I hate the FPS's on Wii and I think there sports games are the only fun thing on them.

why even try to argue with an opinion
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 30th June 2010, 7:09 pm

AaUndeadMarine wrote:No coming from someone who has owned a Wii from day one....

IN MY OPINON I hate the FPS's on Wii and I think there sports games are the only fun thing on them.

why even try to argue with an opinion
IN MY OPINION you're just lying because you don't want to admit you've never played a Wii game in your life.

THAT'S MY OPINION SO THAT MEANS YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING AGAINST IT!!!!!
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 1st July 2010, 12:32 am

Made in Finland wrote:
THAT'S MY OPINION SO THAT MEANS YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING AGAINST IT!!!!!
Angry fin is angry
============================================================
Also I think nearly everyone can agree that the last Sonic game sucked massive balls

BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 1st July 2010, 12:52 am

Well, lets see here... MW2 didn't disappoint me due to the fact that the game was destine for shit, Wii has POTENTIAL for great FPS's but, so far, Red Steel 2 seems like their strongest shooter and its alright.
Halo 3 had some great potential. Everyone got into the whole "real" aspect of gaming (which I still don't get. I play video games to break away from reality, not relive it) and then the "10 year olds" got into the game and ruined it. "o waiet guiwise, mw2 has 10 year oldz al ovr. GTFO!" Halo is a fun game that I enjoy every once in a while. The forge, and machinima modes are fairly appealing and creative.
Dragon Age Origins, Halo Wars, and I predict that any game relying on Natal (new name is stupid) will end up being pretty dumb. Otherwise, my opinion is similar.

There was a new Sonic game?
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 1st July 2010, 1:24 am

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games is the last sonic game I heard. They need to make a good one like Sonic Adventure and Sonic Heroes. You can say Shadow the Hedgehog was good (I personally think the game was epic) but I wouldn't consider it as a Sonic game.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashed1995 1st July 2010, 4:10 am

That Finland guy sounds like a hot-head to me, but ANYWAY. Probably the worst game currently would be Alone in the Dark. I played through maybe half of it before throwing it across the room calling it a shitty "Hide-n-Seek" style of gameplay I found it to give.
Vashed1995
Vashed1995
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 1st July 2010, 10:17 am

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:Angry fin is angry
Didn't your parent teach you what "parody" means? Oh, that's right, they were too busy raping you in the basement for your whole childhood. Never mind then...
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashed1995 1st July 2010, 10:29 am

Made in Finland wrote:
Didn't your parent teach you what "parody" means? Oh, that's right, they were too busy raping you in the basement for your whole childhood. Never mind then...

That's just fucked up.
Vashed1995
Vashed1995
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  -K1J3L 1st July 2010, 3:36 pm

Yea it was, but the wife and I really showed that little shit who's boss.
-K1J3L
-K1J3L
I don't miss.

http://www.myspace.com/mortified_child

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 1st July 2010, 3:57 pm

-K1J3L wrote:Yea it was, but the wife and I really showed that little shit who's boss.

OMGG Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation lol! elephant rendeer king

wtf is wrong with you hahahahahahahahh
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 1st July 2010, 4:12 pm

Made in Finland wrote:
Worst current-gen game you've played? - Page 3 You_mad
Kudos to K1J3L for making me lol
=============================================================
Also why are people still arguing over Fallout 3 and RE4. I thought those arguments were over.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 1st July 2010, 4:18 pm

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:
Worst current-gen game you've played? - Page 3 You_mad
Kudos to K1J3L for making me lol
Yeah, I'm mad at everyone making fun of you... Oh wait, no I'm not.

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:
Also why are people still arguing over Fallout 3 and RE4. I thought those arguments were over.
No one has mentioned either of those games since page 3, idiot.

And I like that bible quote on your signature. I totally agree, that's what god is planning to do with all the furries some day.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 1st July 2010, 6:10 pm

Made in Finland wrote:

And I like that bible quote on your signature. I totally agree, that's what god is planning to do with all the furries some day.

God bless Finland
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 1st July 2010, 7:31 pm

ABigSoggy Wafle wrote:Well, lets see here... MW2 didn't disappoint me due to the fact that the game was destine for shit, Wii has POTENTIAL for great FPS's but, so far, Red Steel 2 seems like their strongest shooter and its alright.
Halo 3 had some great potential. Everyone got into the whole "real" aspect of gaming (which I still don't get. I play video games to break away from reality, not relive it) and then the "10 year olds" got into the game and ruined it. "o waiet guiwise, mw2 has 10 year oldz al ovr. GTFO!" Halo is a fun game that I enjoy every once in a while. The forge, and machinima modes are fairly appealing and creative.
Dragon Age Origins, Halo Wars, and I predict that any game relying on Natal (new name is stupid) will end up being pretty dumb. Otherwise, my opinion is similar.

There was a new Sonic game?

Really though, MW2 was all hype. If you didn't expect it to be good, then kudos to you, but I was totally disappointed. Mind you, I played little of CoD4 (besides the campaign) and heard nothing but great things about MW2.

I've never played a Wii FPS so I won't go there.

Halo 3 did a pretty good job for what it was going for. The campaign is fun with co-op, forge mode/custom games allows for creativity and re-playability, the actual matchmaking wasn't that bad (save for the ten year olds). Theater mode is something that every game should have; how many times do you ever play a game (like GTA4) and have an "ohshit, that will NEVER happen again!" moment? Seriously, theater in every game.

Dragon Age: Origins being bad? I've never heard anyone say this. I played the game and it's one of my favorites; I've not played ME2 or Bioshock 2 but I think that DA:O is a great contender for GOTY. Wonderful game.

Halo Wars was...fun with a friend. I don't think that any hardcore RTS gamer would like it at all; it's tailored for people who played Halo 3 and want a simple RTS experience. It's probably the most simple RTS I've ever played. It's not exactly bad, but I wouldn't play it again.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 1st July 2010, 9:16 pm

The worst current-gen game I've played would have to be I FUCKING HATE THE REAVER CHARACTER FROM FABLE 2.

>_>

Spider-Man: Web of Shadows
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 2nd July 2010, 2:26 am

Flasktoss55 wrote:The worst current-gen game I've played would have to be I FUCKING HATE THE REAVER CHARACTER FROM FABLE 2.

>_>

Spider-Man: Web of Shadows

Reaver was an awful character, but I liked Fable II over all.

Yeah Web of Shadows sounds horrid.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 2nd July 2010, 2:44 am

The new spidey game ain't lookin too good either. Shame because its a cool concept.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 2nd July 2010, 2:49 am

Spiderman 2, now that was a good Spiderman game.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 2nd July 2010, 3:01 am

The old spidey games on the ps2 were the best.

Cheatcode: EEL NATS

DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 2nd July 2010, 3:04 am

I concur completely.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  -K1J3L 2nd July 2010, 9:26 am

I'm surprised, Ape. I didn't think anyone else loved those games enough to remember that, lol

And hurray, I got kudos!
-K1J3L
-K1J3L
I don't miss.

http://www.myspace.com/mortified_child

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 2nd July 2010, 4:20 pm

Naughty Bear looks so disappointing.

Worst game of the year 2010? I haven't played it.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 2nd July 2010, 5:25 pm

I don't think it will be the worst...
bad yes
worst probably not...

Leisure Suit Larry Box Office bust will take the cake on that one.. its value new went to about 5 bucks in a week
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 2nd July 2010, 5:26 pm

I hadn't even heard of that game. Must be awful.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next