Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Worst current-gen game you've played? - Page 4 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Worst current-gen game you've played? - Page 4 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Worst current-gen game you've played? - Page 4 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Worst current-gen game you've played? - Page 4 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Worst current-gen game you've played? - Page 4 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Worst current-gen game you've played? - Page 4 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Worst current-gen game you've played? - Page 4 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Worst current-gen game you've played? - Page 4 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Worst current-gen game you've played? - Page 4 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Worst current-gen game you've played? - Page 4 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Worst current-gen game you've played? - Page 4 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Worst current-gen game you've played? - Page 4 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Worst current-gen game you've played?

+30
GenocidePsycho
AjpimpcycleV2
steveeeee
Qthewinner
sgt zombie23
joecruely
Pwnisher James
Kush Befor Dusk
Flasktoss55
Masta Shef
Vashed1995
ABigSoggy Wafle
Spiderman
-K1J3L
El Mexi Can 915
Garquin
Saint Ronan
BLACK SNOW 13
Bladewind23
bms2510
mboddz751
MrKurt2012
zombie dude
DeadApe
M3LA
T REDD262
RedrumSalad
AaUndeadMarine
Made in Finland
Super Mega King
34 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Worst current-gen game you've played? - Page 4 Empty Re: Worst current-gen game you've played?

Post  Made in Finland 2nd July 2010, 5:36 pm

I don't know about the new ones, but old Leisure Suit Larrys for PC were amazing!
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Worst current-gen game you've played? - Page 4 Empty Re: Worst current-gen game you've played?

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 2nd July 2010, 5:41 pm

IMO the worst games ive played are:

modern gay fuck stupid 2, RE 5 ( the story line had nothing to do with the rest of the series)

and i know people are gonna dissagree with me on this, but the worst game i have ever played ( great story, but shitty game over all) was: MASS EFFECT.
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 2nd July 2010, 5:47 pm

Kush Befor Dusk wrote:IMO the worst games ive played are:

modern gay fuck stupid 2, RE 5 ( the story line had nothing to do with the rest of the series)

and i know people are gonna dissagree with me on this, but the worst game i have ever played ( great story, but shitty game over all) was: MASS EFFECT.

Why do you dislike MW2 and Mass Effect?

Also, RE5's storyline had as much to do with the series as any other installment. It was a continuation. A sequel.

That said, I didn't like RE5 that much.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 2nd July 2010, 5:48 pm

I didn't like Re5 either like I said earlier, but at least it did one good thing. Albert Wesker is finally dead, so they can turn a new page for the story finally, and I don't give a fuck about what they do from now on.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 2nd July 2010, 5:49 pm

modern warfare 2, like it has already been noted, was the multiplayer that did it for me. but mass effect, i dunno the slow gameplay and every other problem with that game just killed it for me. IMO its the worst game ive ever played, it takes the cake and eats it too.
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 2nd July 2010, 5:50 pm

Albert Wesker is finally dead, so they can turn a new page for the story finally,
i completely agree.
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 2nd July 2010, 5:51 pm

Kush Befor Dusk wrote:modern warfare 2, like it has already been noted, was the multiplayer that did it for me. but mass effect, i dunno the slow gameplay and every other problem with that game just killed it for me. IMO its the worst game ive ever played, it takes the cake and eats it too.

MW2 I spoke of earlier; the campaign and spec ops save it from being the worst game IMO.

Mass Effect is really only slow in the beginning at the Citadel. It picks up tremendously once you leave. I never noticed any other problem with the game other than the boring terrain of the sideworlds.

Also, Wesker's death was the best thing about RE5
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 2nd July 2010, 5:54 pm

Well Mass Effect was good, but has all the same problems as every other "RPG" made these days.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 2nd July 2010, 5:55 pm

i dont know, maybe im just too much of a critic, yes, mwf2 isnt THE WORST, mass effect is. but it gets close. mass effect i just couldnt get in too. ive played alot of shitty games, but all of them ive finished. this one i couldnt. i found it too boring. i made it through about 2 areas and then gave it too my friend. it seemed to me like it was a cheap knock off of kotor. ( yes i realise that bioware made both.)
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 2nd July 2010, 5:58 pm

Kush Befor Dusk wrote:i dont know, maybe im just too much of a critic, yes, mwf2 isnt THE WORST, mass effect is. but it gets close. mass effect i just couldnt get in too. ive played alot of shitty games, but all of them ive finished. this one i couldnt. i found it too boring. i made it through about 2 areas and then gave it too my friend. it seemed to me like it was a cheap knock off of kotor. ( yes i realise that bioware made both.)

Eden Prime and the Citadel are pretty slow, I admit. It's a real treat if you can get passed those two areas though.

Calling it the worst game while not even getting past the first part of the game seems pretty premature to me, but to each their own I suppose.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Pwnisher James 2nd July 2010, 5:59 pm

Omg KOTOR was amazing, I kinda wish The Old Republic was on console. (Nerd Alert!)
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 2nd July 2010, 6:00 pm

Pwnisher James wrote:Omg KOTOR was amazing, I kinda wish The Old Republic was on console. (Nerd Alert!)

I agree. The Old Republic looks tight as hell. Every player gets a starship? Come on, that's nice.

But I don't do monthly subscription game (though I'm not sure if OR has one), so I probably wouldn't play it on the consoles either.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 2nd July 2010, 6:05 pm

2 things, i got passed eden prime. 2: kotor was amazing, tor will be sick. but alot of the things in this game including the starship thing comes from a star wars rpg thats already out. its called star wars galaxies. youtube it. i used to play but the game died after they put in something called"THE NEW GAME ENHANCEMENTS". it was a great game. until that.
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderman 2nd July 2010, 6:19 pm

I like RE5. Me and my one of my friends play it all the time. We always quote Wesker and love that part where you fight him. However if you ask us if its a good game...no.
Spiderman
Spiderman
Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 2nd July 2010, 6:50 pm

Kush Befor Dusk wrote:2 things, i got passed eden prime. 2: kotor was amazing, tor will be sick. but alot of the things in this game including the starship thing comes from a star wars rpg thats already out. its called star wars galaxies. youtube it. i used to play but the game died after they put in something called"THE NEW GAME ENHANCEMENTS". it was a great game. until that.

Eden Prime is one thing, the Citadel is another. It is a bit much to ask someone to play through a few hours to start having fun, so I won't say that your opinion is unjustified, but the game DOES get better.

I heard Galaxies sucked.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 2nd July 2010, 6:51 pm

Knoxville912 wrote:I like RE5. Me and my one of my friends play it all the time. We always quote Wesker and love that part where you fight him. However if you ask us if its a good game...no.

I actually am under the opinion that if it had RE4's inventory system it would be a much better game. The inventory is a complete turn-off.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  joecruely 2nd July 2010, 10:59 pm

I would have to put it in catagories

story:halo 3

multiplayer: bioshock 2

split screen: left 4 dead(2 player split in a 4 player game?!?)

voice actors: spider-man web of shadows

camper friendly: cod mw2

movie based game: spider-man 3 (made me stop playing marvel games until x-men origins)

missions: mecrs 2

joecruely
joecruely
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashed1995 2nd July 2010, 11:05 pm

Mass Effect 2.
Vashed1995
Vashed1995
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 2nd July 2010, 11:13 pm

I always hear Mass Effect 2 was good but now I'm having second thoughts.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashed1995 2nd July 2010, 11:16 pm

It actually would be to most. But the thing is for me, I never was getting into the game as I thought I was going to. For the first three hours of the game I basically knew what was going to be there around the corner. Boring, dragged on, didn't get a feel for the characters, etc.
Vashed1995
Vashed1995
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 2nd July 2010, 11:38 pm

This is kind of seriously ridiculous.

You guys really don't play enough bad games. Now, that's a good thing, but I'm sure a lot of these games you're mentioning would look a whole lot better in comparison to the real bottom of the barrel in the current generation.

But none of us are experiencing those games, of course, as word-of-mouth kills them before they can reach into our wallets.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 3rd July 2010, 12:23 am

Also: Wet
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 3rd July 2010, 1:10 am

Flasktoss55 wrote:This is kind of seriously ridiculous.

You guys really don't play enough bad games. Now, that's a good thing, but I'm sure a lot of these games you're mentioning would look a whole lot better in comparison to the real bottom of the barrel in the current generation.

But none of us are experiencing those games, of course, as word-of-mouth kills them before they can reach into our wallets.

This.

I'm kinda surprised by all the reactions that include: MW2, Halo 3, Fallout 3, Mass Effect series, or basically any critically acclaimed game in this topic. Even if you don't enjoy playing any of the above you can't help but appreciate the production values of the games; in addition, it seems that people tend to look at a certain bad aspect of a videogame and base the entire videogame around it. MW2's multiplayer, Halo 3's community, et cetera.

But yeah, I suppose that no one plays bad games anymore (which is a good thing), but to call any of the above the WORST of the current-gen is a serious overstatement, IMO.

I also think that people confuse disappointing with being bad. If you expected a game to be a 10/10, but it was only an 8/10, it's not a bad game. It may be disappointing but it is no way bad. Also, if you can't get into a game or if it's not your genre, that doesn't instantly mean it's the worst videogame of the current-gen. I will accept that it might be the worst game of the current-gen you've played though, since no one plays bad games anymore.

The truth is actually how Flask put it. Most of the games in this topic listed would seem a lot better compared to the real bottom of the barrel.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 3rd July 2010, 10:55 am

Vashed1995 wrote:Mass Effect 2.
I just love it when people name games but give no explanation to why they think it sucks...
BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:I always hear Mass Effect 2 was good but now I'm having second thoughts.
... and when people are stupid enough to believe it's shit just because some one else said so.

Seriously, Mass Effect 1 & 2 are good games, but they have all the same problems as every other current gen so-called-RPG, so they can hardly be called an RPG in the first place...
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashed1995 3rd July 2010, 11:00 am

Made in Finland wrote:
Vashed1995 wrote:Mass Effect 2.
I just love it when people name games but give no explanation to why they think it sucks...
BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:I always hear Mass Effect 2 was good but now I'm having second thoughts.
... and when people are stupid enough to believe it's shit just because some one else said so.

Seriously, Mass Effect 1 & 2 are good games, but they have all the same problems as every other current gen so-called-RPG, so they can hardly be called an RPG in the first place...

Read the post under Black Snows after mine.
Vashed1995
Vashed1995
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next