Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Worst current-gen game you've played? - Page 2 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Worst current-gen game you've played? - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Worst current-gen game you've played? - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Worst current-gen game you've played? - Page 2 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Worst current-gen game you've played? - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Worst current-gen game you've played? - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Worst current-gen game you've played? - Page 2 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Worst current-gen game you've played? - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Worst current-gen game you've played? - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Worst current-gen game you've played? - Page 2 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Worst current-gen game you've played? - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Worst current-gen game you've played? - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Worst current-gen game you've played?

+30
GenocidePsycho
AjpimpcycleV2
steveeeee
Qthewinner
sgt zombie23
joecruely
Pwnisher James
Kush Befor Dusk
Flasktoss55
Masta Shef
Vashed1995
ABigSoggy Wafle
Spiderman
-K1J3L
El Mexi Can 915
Garquin
Saint Ronan
BLACK SNOW 13
Bladewind23
bms2510
mboddz751
MrKurt2012
zombie dude
DeadApe
M3LA
T REDD262
RedrumSalad
AaUndeadMarine
Made in Finland
Super Mega King
34 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Worst current-gen game you've played? - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst current-gen game you've played?

Post  Saint Ronan 28th June 2010, 8:31 pm

^third
Saint Ronan
Saint Ronan

http://www.myspace.com/nitsua1201

Back to top Go down

Worst current-gen game you've played? - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst current-gen game you've played?

Post  T REDD262 28th June 2010, 8:36 pm

I think Halo 3 is worth pressing a mute button.
T REDD262
T REDD262
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 28th June 2010, 8:41 pm

Calling Halo 3 the worst game of the current-gen because of the community isn't a valid reason, imo.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 28th June 2010, 9:03 pm

MagicMan313 wrote:ok first the writing in resident evil 4 isn't great, or even good, but when you compare it to this its god like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a41TAy7RfVI
Voice acting and dialogue is horrible in the first Resident Evil, mainly because the people who wrote it hardly spoke any english ("dail 911"), and the voice actors were chosen by how much they look like the characters (to make the intro movie). Everyone knows that and not even the fans deny it. It's like watching a classic horror movie. If it was released today, it would be called shit, not classic.

MagicMan313 wrote:the camera didn't make me feel helpless it made me feel frustrated, and if im supposed to be playing this character than i should see what he/she sees, so not seeing something right in front of you isn't a good game mechanic at all, and if you were to follow that logic why not just make the screen completely black so you can't see anything at all, that would be real scary.
Tricky camera angles are one of the basics in horror, be it a movie or game. Even in todays horror games the players field of view is limited, usually by being in the dark and sometimes even as you said, the screen IS completely black. But of course an idiot like you wouldn't understand that horror games can't be scary if everything is shown to you.

MagicMan313 wrote:and why should the game need puzzles, the were stupid and didn't add any fun so why keep them in. If you want a puzzle go play some fucking sudoku.
I play sudoku in the newspaper almost daily, thank you. And the puzzles were one thing that was in Resident Evil from the beginning. It's like asking why Gears of War has that chainsaw mounted to the Lancer. It doesn't have any real purpose except making gory deaths.
Though most of the puzzles in Resident Evil are just lame fetch-quests, there are some diamonds like the Water Sample Puzzle. But one thing is for sure. If Resident Evils didn't have any puzzles, they would definately be no fun at all. You could just run through the games in less than half an hour (well for example, I can complete the first one in about 45 minutes because I remember all the puzzles so it's basically just running through rooms dodging enemies).
So yeah, the puzzles are there to increase the playtime the game offers.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  zombie dude 28th June 2010, 10:22 pm

now your calling me an idiot and getting angry becuase your losing the argument, that's cute. Comparing a dark corridor to horrible camera angles doesn't make sense so that right there is a bad argument, my character can't see the dark corner of the room so it makes sense that i can't, having me not see an enemy that is right in front of me in a well lit room because the camera angle is pointed from the view of a security camera and not me isn't making it a good game. You can make all the excuses you can for the voice acting and writing, it's still not as good as resident evil 4's sub par attempt, and did you honestly just say that if resident evil had no puzzles it wouldn't be fun, there doesn't even need to be a comeback to that. Also saying that you can complete the game in less than a half hour without puzzles and than saying you beat in about 45 doesn't help your case either

zombie dude
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 28th June 2010, 11:08 pm

MagicMan313 wrote:i disagree, i think fallout 3 was far better than the first two, and resident evil 4 was far better than the first three. I mean what did you like most about resident evil 1, 2, or 3. Was it the horrible writing. the god awful camera, or the so easy a 5 year old could solve puzzles. I mean, yea there not zombies anymore in resident evil 4 but so what, i rather have them switch it up a little than run in into the ground, like some games. (cough....Halo.....cough)
AHAHAHA I LOve you magic man I agree with You Very Happy Also I liked godfather 2 it was good th worst game That ive played was Modern campfare 2

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  El Mexi Can 915 28th June 2010, 11:09 pm

Fin chill out man. Was it really necessary to call magicman an idiot? All he did was voice his opinion.
El Mexi Can 915
El Mexi Can 915
R.I.P Magicman

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 29th June 2010, 1:06 am

Bladewind23 wrote:Alaskan Adventures... ... ... yeah its a hunting game so what but its still a godawful piece of shitbox just like all of the other cloned hunting games

i dunno i guess that startrek game was pretty shitty too..

ive played a lot of bad games..

and I've come to not like GoW because my xbox always refuses the games, it chews them up, rapes them and then refuses to play them

I killed the polar bear, took out the disc, then broke it in half
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 29th June 2010, 1:25 am

At some times the camera angles in RE were scary, other times and most times very frustrating. There are plenty of horror games out there today that are in first person with a clear view that have proved that games can be scary no matter what the camera angle.

1. Fin I could have sworn at one point you claimed that RE4 was an awesome game.

2. If you don't like it I honestly cannot see why. RE4 was definitely scary. And not in the "oh no I don't know whats in the room," scary, I mean the "Holy shit there is a man with a bag over his head and a chainsaw chasing me, wtf do I do." RE4 was one of the biggest sequel to sequel improvements I've ever seen. Yea a lot of people are not too happy about the Las Plagas story arc, but its interesting and makes for some very interesting enemies. Killing the same brain dead zombies for 7-8 games in a row can *believe it or not* get REPETITIVE.

3. No reason to call names.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 29th June 2010, 6:11 am

DeadApe wrote:Fin I could have sworn at one point you claimed that RE4 was an awesome game.
Yeah, it's a good game but it has a shit story and is not related to the original series in any other way than a couple names.

DeadApe wrote:Killing the same brain dead zombies for 7-8 games in a row can *believe it or not* get REPETITIVE.
The zombies have always been the starting opponent, and I'm not saying Re4 sucked just because it didn't have zombies. Even in the first Resident Evil, at first you get zombies. Then zombified dogs, birds and giant spiders, then whatthefuck Hunters and Chimeras?! In Re2 you had lickers and two tyrants roaming the city etc.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  -K1J3L 29th June 2010, 9:07 am

And in RE4 you had Europeans who spoke Spanish and lived in poverty with pesos and precious gems scattered on every flat surface. RE 4 and 5 were fun gameplay wise, but I hated them series wise. Give me haunting music and hard controlls any day
-K1J3L
-K1J3L
I don't miss.

http://www.myspace.com/mortified_child

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 29th June 2010, 8:08 pm

Modern Warfare 2 is far from the worst game of the current-gen. The campaign and spec ops save it from that title.

The multiplayer, however, can go suck a dick.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 29th June 2010, 8:14 pm

fine fine fine...Modern Warfare 2 MULTIPLAYER. happy now?
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 29th June 2010, 8:16 pm

Super Mega King wrote:The multiplayer, however, can go suck a dick.

That was the greatest sentence I've ever heard in my entire life

I congratulate you
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 29th June 2010, 8:29 pm

MW2 multiplayer being the worst of the current-gen is a bold statement. It's bad, but the worst? I'm not so sure.

It is definitely the most disappointing multiplayer of forever.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 29th June 2010, 8:30 pm

Super Mega King wrote:It is definitely the most disappointing multiplayer of forever.

a.k.a: worst Razz
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 29th June 2010, 8:31 pm

Most disappointing =/= worst.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 29th June 2010, 8:36 pm

It's most disappointing because everyone had high expectations. There are worse multiplayer games out there, but they weren't disappointing because no one ever expected them to be good in the first place.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 29th June 2010, 8:40 pm

Made in Finland wrote:It's most disappointing because everyone had high expectations. There are worse multiplayer games out there, but they weren't disappointing because no one ever expected them to be good in the first place.

Exactly
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderman 29th June 2010, 9:02 pm

Play Resident Evil Dead Aim. Its a combination of both. : D
But my worse would have to be Spy Hunter PS2 I think. Not as current but still sucked.Wait I rememebr the worst game for 360 was Alone in the Dark. The demo and first level kicked ass-and that is where it ended. Most of the game you drove around central park looking for hidden messages invisable on the walls. The game also didnt tell you where these messages were, so you pretty much had to run around waving your flashlight on every wall for about a minute untill one eventually showed up. Also, some useless skill you learned in the very beginning of the game(blinking by pressing Right Analog) at one point become important. The game also does not tell you this. At the Time I rented it, it had just released so no walkthroughs were online. Also I heard that the GAME WAS NOT FINISHED WHEN RELEASED
Spiderman
Spiderman
Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 30th June 2010, 12:10 am

Weird, I thought Alone in the Dark looked interesting
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 30th June 2010, 12:29 am

no dude it was horrible
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 30th June 2010, 10:16 am

Super Mega King wrote:Weird, I thought Alone in the Dark looked interesting
It looked good, and that's all there was to it. Everything else was horrible.

But at least the 360 version was better than the Wii version.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 30th June 2010, 1:45 pm

Made in Finland wrote:
Super Mega King wrote:Weird, I thought Alone in the Dark looked interesting
It looked good, and that's all there was to it. Everything else was horrible.

But at least the 360 version was better than the Wii version.

Isn't this always true?
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 30th June 2010, 5:40 pm

Yes. always true.. Wii's are only good for there sports games
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next