Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Worst current-gen game you've played? - Page 6 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Worst current-gen game you've played? - Page 6 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Worst current-gen game you've played? - Page 6 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Worst current-gen game you've played? - Page 6 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Worst current-gen game you've played? - Page 6 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Worst current-gen game you've played? - Page 6 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Worst current-gen game you've played? - Page 6 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Worst current-gen game you've played? - Page 6 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Worst current-gen game you've played? - Page 6 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Worst current-gen game you've played? - Page 6 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Worst current-gen game you've played? - Page 6 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Worst current-gen game you've played? - Page 6 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Worst current-gen game you've played?

+30
GenocidePsycho
AjpimpcycleV2
steveeeee
Qthewinner
sgt zombie23
joecruely
Pwnisher James
Kush Befor Dusk
Flasktoss55
Masta Shef
Vashed1995
ABigSoggy Wafle
Spiderman
-K1J3L
El Mexi Can 915
Garquin
Saint Ronan
BLACK SNOW 13
Bladewind23
bms2510
mboddz751
MrKurt2012
zombie dude
DeadApe
M3LA
T REDD262
RedrumSalad
AaUndeadMarine
Made in Finland
Super Mega King
34 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Worst current-gen game you've played? - Page 6 Empty Re: Worst current-gen game you've played?

Post  Made in Finland 8th July 2010, 8:45 pm

Besides, Avatar was only effect-whoring, not a good movie.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Worst current-gen game you've played? - Page 6 Empty Re: Worst current-gen game you've played?

Post  Super Mega King 8th July 2010, 8:52 pm

I liked the movie. Was entertaining.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 8th July 2010, 9:57 pm

I have to say that out of my own accord Avatar was just overly packed with CG and the story was the same as any other movie. 'OMG HUMANS FIGHTING ALIENS BIG WHOOP' and all that.

No argument intended, seriously, I'm done with that.
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 8th July 2010, 11:25 pm

Bladewind23 wrote:I have to say that out of my own accord Avatar was just overly packed with CG and the story was the same as any other movie. 'OMG HUMANS FIGHTING ALIENS BIG WHOOP' and all that.

No argument intended, seriously, I'm done with that.

It was still entertaining. If I were to compare it exactly to another movie, it would be Pocahontas, actually.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  GaM3r MaN1aC 96 9th July 2010, 2:52 am

The story of the movie iz really similR to fern gully or az he said pochantus
GaM3r MaN1aC 96
GaM3r MaN1aC 96
Hipshot Honcho

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=1000006322862

Back to top Go down

Post  Zombehkiller11 9th July 2010, 4:53 am

No offense to anybody here who likes this game but I think Mass Effect is the worst game on earth I have played the real game but before I was playing it I played the demo let me tell you worst 15 mins of my life you just walk in with a bunch of your faggot crew and then the huge fucking monster comes up you barely know how to use the controls yet then he fuckin pounds you dead

Stats: COMPLETE SHIT
Zombehkiller11
Zombehkiller11
I don't run fast.

Http://Xboxisyours.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 9th July 2010, 5:08 am

Zombehkiller11 wrote:No offense to anybody here who likes this game but I think Mass Effect is the worst game on earth I have played the real game but before I was playing it I played the demo let me tell you worst 15 mins of my life you just walk in with a bunch of your faggot crew and then the huge fucking monster comes up you barely know how to use the controls yet then he fuckin pounds you dead

Did the cat steal your comma and period keys?
OK so you say a game sucks because you didn't know the controls and died... Seriously? You're a fucking idiot then.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 9th July 2010, 5:37 am

Is "idiot" your favorite word or something? Calm down.

I got one thing to say (might start a flamewar):

Marvel Vs. Capcom 2

Played it at a friends house and it quickly pissed me off.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 9th July 2010, 2:56 pm

Zombehkiller11 wrote:No offense to anybody here who likes this game but I think Mass Effect is the worst game on earth I have played the real game but before I was playing it I played the demo let me tell you worst 15 mins of my life you just walk in with a bunch of your faggot crew and then the huge fucking monster comes up you barely know how to use the controls yet then he fuckin pounds you dead

I think I know what you're talking about. You're not supposed to attack the big thing on foot; your fault if you did. Also, this is another case of playing the demo and judging the game. As I've stated before in this topic, Mass Effect's only real flaw is the slow start. The game gets pretty good once you leave the Citadel.

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:Is "idiot" your favorite word or something? Calm down.

I got one thing to say (might start a flamewar):

Marvel Vs. Capcom 2

Played it at a friends house and it quickly pissed me off.

I've not played MvC2, but I've heard enough about it from some core members to know that you should start running in the opposite direction.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Zombehkiller11 9th July 2010, 3:24 pm

OK so you say a game sucks because you didn't know the controls and died... Seriously? You're a fucking idiot then.

DUDE CALM THE FUCK DOWN and really do you call your own family fucking idiots????
Zombehkiller11
Zombehkiller11
I don't run fast.

Http://Xboxisyours.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 9th July 2010, 4:32 pm

Zombehkiller11 wrote:

DUDE CALM THE FUCK DOWN and really do you call your own family fucking idiots????
No, because I respect my parents. And there's a quote button for a reason.

And I'm not kidding. If you think a game sucks because you got killed in a demo, you REALLY are a fucking idiot.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  mboddz751 9th July 2010, 4:58 pm

that game is amazing, you good sir are complete shit Razz
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 9th July 2010, 5:53 pm

No offense to anybody here who likes this game but I think GTA IV is the worst game on earth I have played let me tell you worst 15 mins of my life there was some faggot in a car and I just walked past him and the game didn't even tell me the controls so I started hitting random buttons untill I figured how to punch so I started punching random people and then a cop came and shot me

Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  SquattingBear01 11th July 2010, 8:45 pm

Kung fu Panda
SquattingBear01
SquattingBear01
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashed1995 11th July 2010, 9:36 pm

I just didn't get into Mass Effect feeling I was some super space commander, more of just an ordinary shoot 'em up with some RPG elements. Anyway, a game I also find downright garbage would be Quake 4. I'm a huge fan of the Quake series, and they tore that apart with its glitchy levels and blocky gameplay. It had an interesting story with us going to their planet but horrible gameplay.
Vashed1995
Vashed1995
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkSpyda04 11th July 2010, 11:27 pm

Resident Evil 5 for reasons I mentioned on my very first topic.

-You can make the best graphics known to man but when you can even move and shoot in an action game, you know there's a problem. Especially when all multiplayer maps are a ripoff of campaign areas, weapons are unbalanced, and Pablo here keeps slugging you with a shovel while you're sniping. There ain't one gametype that don't have ai in it and that is plain out bs. Are you honestly telling me that I can't have a single match against another player that don't involve ai? Wort I say, wort wort wort!

Don't even get me started on player vs player combat. Status is, it sucks. You're both standing completely still firing potshots at each other when all of a sudden someone else comes over with a rocket launcher and since you can't run and shoot, there's no escape from being hit. Then when you actually have the rocket the other player runs up in your face because you can't move and shoot, forcing you to kill both of you. My god, this is what happens when you disregard playability in turn for unmatched graphics and over the top spin kicks that have no place in the game. My only statement is: wtf were they thinking?

Last edited by DarkSpyda04 on 11th July 2010, 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
DarkSpyda04
DarkSpyda04
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkSpyda04 11th July 2010, 11:29 pm

Made in Finland wrote:No offense to anybody here who likes this game but I think GTA IV is the worst game on earth I have played let me tell you worst 15 mins of my life there was some faggot in a car and I just walked past him and the game didn't even tell me the controls so I started hitting random buttons untill I figured how to punch so I started punching random people and then a cop came and shot me

OBJECTION! You can't be hating on a game just because you don't know how to play it, there must be legit reasons.
DarkSpyda04
DarkSpyda04
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 12th July 2010, 12:25 am

DarkSpyda04 wrote:
Made in Finland wrote:No offense to anybody here who likes this game but I think GTA IV is the worst game on earth I have played let me tell you worst 15 mins of my life there was some faggot in a car and I just walked past him and the game didn't even tell me the controls so I started hitting random buttons untill I figured how to punch so I started punching random people and then a cop came and shot me

OBJECTION! You can't be hating on a game just because you don't know how to play it, there must be legit reasons.
Glad to know that you've never heard of sarcasm.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 12th July 2010, 12:37 am

Fail.
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashed1995 12th July 2010, 10:56 am

I believe he was kidding also.
Vashed1995
Vashed1995
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 12th July 2010, 11:03 am

DarkSpyda04 wrote:Resident Evil 5 for reasons I mentioned on my very first topic.

-You can make the best graphics known to man but when you can even move and shoot in an action game, you know there's a problem. Especially when all multiplayer maps are a ripoff of campaign areas, weapons are unbalanced, and Pablo here keeps slugging you with a shovel while you're sniping. There ain't one gametype that don't have ai in it and that is plain out bs. Are you honestly telling me that I can't have a single match against another player that don't involve ai? Wort I say, wort wort wort!

Don't even get me started on player vs player combat. Status is, it sucks. You're both standing completely still firing potshots at each other when all of a sudden someone else comes over with a rocket launcher and since you can't run and shoot, there's no escape from being hit. Then when you actually have the rocket the other player runs up in your face because you can't move and shoot, forcing you to kill both of you. My god, this is what happens when you disregard playability in turn for unmatched graphics and over the top spin kicks that have no place in the game. My only statement is: wtf were they thinking?

RE 5 is an amazing game and a lot of us spent a ton of hours on that game. But your entire argument here has to do with the multiplayer. Why did you even buy that piece of crap-irrelevant-already-on-disc-idiotic faggotry?
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 12th July 2010, 11:05 am

DeadApe wrote:
DarkSpyda04 wrote:Resident Evil 5 for reasons I mentioned on my very first topic.

RE 5 is an amazing game and a lot of us spent a ton of hours on that game. But your entire argument here has to do with the multiplayer. Why did you even buy that piece of crap-irrelevant-already-on-disc-idiotic faggotry?
Hey Hey Hey! Watch your language you everyhting about that game was amazing even the multiplayer me and fattyboy used to be # 1 and 2 on the leaderboards. Until the damn Japanese cam and Dismantled that

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkSpyda04 12th July 2010, 12:49 pm

DeadApe wrote:

Because I just happen to be a hardcore Resident Evil veteran. I've played the original Dual Shock Director's Cut when young, uberly beat REmake as Chris on hard/invisible enemy mode combo while still managing to save everyone from death. Beat RE2, RE3, RE4, RE5, and the Darkside Chronicles on the hardest difficulties. I've also beaten CVX and the Umbrella Chronicles. Call me a nerd, call me a fanboy but even I recognize a piece of crap when I see one. Except... for that one time I tried picking up the "cat's mouse" in a dark room.
DarkSpyda04
DarkSpyda04
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 12th July 2010, 1:24 pm

DarkSpyda04 wrote:original Dual Shock Director's Cut
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkSpyda04 12th July 2010, 3:59 pm

Made in Finland wrote:
DarkSpyda04 wrote:original Dual Shock Director's Cut
Hey, hey! Don't even start. The game was old, expect it to have been "bad." Truth be told, it was a really good game and even the fact that it was old, people played and loved it. Would I be a fanatic of the series, woud Resident Evil be so popular if it wasn't a success? You wouldn't say pacman sucked for being old, would you? The original is the reason I became a fan of the series so don't you tell me that game was bad just because of the graphicsa and voice acting... and music quality.
DarkSpyda04
DarkSpyda04
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next